Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused by your comment, you say "did in fact" but then you end that same thought with JMO?

I have posted what has been reported in the media and posted here on WS. I don't have the links available so I put JMO which is required (with no links). The media links are on Hannah's forum, I just can't pinpoint their location. Perhaps someone else can.

Henry Graff @HenryGraff · 4m 4 minutes ago

JUST IN: police say scene at Old Lynchburg Road is now back open.

Family visits site, road reopens, it feels like a statement should be forthcoming.

Regarding the buzzards/vultures/skeletonization:

Finally, I just wanted to address the bad rap the carrion birds have received in relation to this case. They are not awful or vicious creatures. They simply are following their genetics and instincts. They may seem disgusting by human standards but in reality they are nature's clean-up crew.

I'm so glad someone else said this. I've been feeling bad about the vultures/buzzards being so dissed. Nature works in balance...that whole circle of life thing. Imagine what kind of mess we'd have with no organisms (including some mammals, birds, insects, and many microorganisms) serving to reduce organic matter so it is recycled into the ecosystem.

Vultures are not the bad guys. The killer is.

In fact, I've wondered if there has ever been a project that "enlisted" the help of vultures. Imagine the use of "critter cams" placed on X number of vultures allowing LE to use them to find bodies. If the cost of this technology was not so prohibitive, you can see how this kind of strategy would take SAR to a whole different level - supplementing the use of dogs. Just thinking here.

I have posted what has been reported in the media and posted here on WS. I don't have the links available so I put JMO which is required (with no links). The media links are on Hannah's forum, I just can't pinpoint their location. Perhaps someone else can.

Here is the media link:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...tudent-09-13-14-Media-Links-**NO-DISCUSSION**

P.S. you can copy the website addy of the news outlet and then paste that into your post for a quick link to the story you are referring to that way you won't be asked to provide a link multiple times.

I would think LE wants a solid ID ASAP. If they don't find anything else, fine, but the longer this goes on without an ID, the bigger the speculation on "mass graves" etc...I doubt that is what they want, Jmo.

It's bad enough that her parents have to forever wonder what happened to Hannah that night and how much pain and terror she was in. But to now know their beautiful daughter's body was likely eaten by vultures.... it's just so horrifying. My heart is breaking for them.

If this turns out to be Hannah, I don't think that it is coincidence that she was found in or around Walnut Creek Park. In the few days before the body was found, LE made several changes to the "search" techniques. They scaled back the search for 2 days to redirect the focus, implemented professionals instead of public searchers, engaged in digging at sites where dogs had "indicated", then announced a volunteer public search to be held at the location where the remains were ultimately found. I listened to the scanner the night before the remains were found, and it appeared to me that LE were already at the park before it was ever announced that it was a "crime scene". Coincidence? Not in my opinion! I feel there was information that led the investigators to strongly believe the remains of Hannah would be found near or in Walnut Creek Park. The park is huge, so I do not feel that cell-phone pings/tracking would provide specific locations, although I could be wrong. I feel strongly that someone is talking. That someone could be a witness, a friend, a family member, an accomplice, or even JM himself, but I feel that A PERSON combined with evidence led investigators to the location. I feel that everything that has happened since the remains were found, has been done purposely by LE, including media coverage, release and withholding of information, and release of identification and condition of body, in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation and to strengthen the case for charges and pending trial! This is just my opinion, based on a personal experience of a Death Penalty Case that involved a relative as a "protected witness"...

I think there are more than one and to keep things under control, they are not releasing info.

They are doing searches . Can you imagine what would happen if it was released that they have found multiple remains?

The cameras. The reporters.

The people trying to sneak on site!

The only people that need to know are her family.

I honor and respect your opinion human, but respectfully disagree.. It is called Public Safety for a reason. If we were sleuthing a single family structure fire, then yes the homeowners/residents may be the only ones that needed to know. Yet, in this case we are sleuthing a conflagration, imo. We need to know how this single family dwelling fire escalated into the magnitude of a conflagration, to prevent other conflagrations in the future...

Ok got it. Btw here is a link to a news article, with a picture of him from April 2010. He has dreads not much longer then around Halloween in the picture. Also it points to the MSM mention of his friends saying he didn't grow dreads till after the sketch release being perhaps inaccurate. Because the sketch was nt released till July.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26669644/past-encounters-with-jesse-matthew-remembered

TriniEsq, there are many, many here who share what you're feeling. Sometimes I think it's easy for us to get caught up in the mystery/whodunit/puzzle-solving aspects, which is needed and understandable, but for a lot of us, moments frequently emerge that remind us of the absolute, unadulterated, all-consuming terror and grief that has come from each and every one of these missing girl cases. And then I look at the breadth of ALL of the topics and cases on this board, and it becomes overwhelming and mind-boggling.

I tend to agree with you about the death penalty, but rest assured, dear heart: there will be a reckoning...there WILL be an accounting, if not in this world, then in the next. May God bless these victims and their families, and yes, also the innocent families of the perpetrators. And may God bless the wonderful people on this site who somehow push forward through the horror in the interest of finding the truth, and some modicum of justice for these precious girls.

Agree! Great Post!

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 6s6 seconds ago Virginia, US

UPDATE: police tell @HenryGraff still no positive ID on remains found. Source says parents of #hannahgraham just wanted to go to the site.
[emoji17] I have been impatient. Cannot imagine what this is like for her parents

It's bad enough that her parents have to forever wonder what happened to Hannah that night and how much pain and terror she was in. But to now know their beautiful daughter's body was likely eaten by vultures.... it's just so horrifying. My heart is breaking for them.

I hope she was so drugged up and drunk she had no idea! I can only hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nocturnalmeee