Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see this posted yet. Sorry if it was and I overlooked it.

Hannah Graham searcher says ‘God wanted’ them to find what they found

"It was behind a vacant home, in a dried-up creek bed, Terry said he found a skull and bones, along with a pair of tight, dark-colored pants."

Link: http://wtvr.com/2014/10/18/searcher...says-god-wanted-them-to-find-what-they-found/

I find it really hard to believe that the discovery of these remains was completely accidental. The search has been narrowing, an organized concentrated search was planned for tomorrow, plans to search and dig today had been announced yesterday (Sat/Fri, I'm up late so it's still Sat to me), and 300 FBI agents from Quantico had been brought to town!

I don't know if the searcher is trying to make himself look good or if LE wants it to seem random for a purpose, but I just don't buy it.

ETA and describing a pair of pants enclosing only bones as "tight" is weird.

I am so saddened by the way that Hannah died and I continue to hope that she did not know for long or suffer. I keep wondering if there was a moment that she did realize what was happening and if the outcome might have been different if she had a small purse with a gun that she was trained to use.
Would anyone have believed her if she said that this “gentle giant” had said or done something to make her fear for her life?
Would she have then, been charged with murder, herself?
There are no simple answers.
May her family find solace in their faith and may Hannah rest in Peace and Joy.

ETA and describing a pair of pants enclosing only bones as "tight" is weird.

He is only describing the type of pants. Tight pants as in Stretch pants or Yoga pants.

We do not know that they were on the body.

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/18/searcher...says-god-wanted-them-to-find-what-they-found/

ALBEMARLE COUNTY, Va. — The Chesterfield Sheriff’s Department sergeant who discovered human remains while searching for missing University of Virginia student Hannah Graham said he believed God wanted them to find what they found. In an exclusive interview with Melissa Hipolit, Sgt. Dale Terry said his five-person team had finished their search mission near Walnut Creek Park around noon Saturday when something came over him to check nearby properties.

“I don’t know how else to explain it,” he said. “Something inside me just told me to continue to look.”

It was behind a vacant home, in a dried-up creek bed, Terry said he found a skull and bones, along with a pair of tight, dark-colored pants.

More at link...

OMG, divine intervention and prayers answered, but such sorrowful news.
Hannah had a wonderful life ahead of her and it was taken.

Now, more prayers are needed for Hannah's Family and Friends, and for full Justice.

Hannah Graham searcher says ‘God wanted’ them to find what they found
http://wtvr.com/2014/10/18/searcher...says-god-wanted-them-to-find-what-they-found/

I wonder if Hannah's dad was asked to come and identify personal items? I wouldn't be surprised, though, if he heard what was going on and just had to go down there. He's been looking for his daughter. Even if she's a pile of bones in the ground now, he'd want to go running to her as soon as he knew where she was. Can't even imagine what's going through his mind right now =(

Honestly, if it were me, I would have too go there too. Just to change gear. If you had been stuck in endless despair for that long, you would welcome a change of emotion. Guilt, anger, denial, acceptance have to go round and round and round, to process loss. My heart goes out to the Grahams and the Harringtons.
I wonder how the Matthew family are doing.

o/t but did anyone seen the video of the serial killer confessing yesterday in brazil?

he was caught for having false plates
40?? murders
he would only refer to victims as numbers
cold an emotionless when confessing, would pause after questions and enter trance of 5 min, sometimes with smile on his face. he told officers he was reliving each crime in his mind.
diff strategy for diff victims. prostitutes stabbed, gay men shot, something else

it's fascinating stuff

Morgan's remains were also found very near a creek bed that would ultimately feed into the Hardware River. The condition of her remains sound very similar to those found Saturday.

Hopefully there will be further searches that will follow the creek bed back a ways from where these remains were found Saturday. More evidence could be found upstream since the heavy rains could have washed a more intact body down to where it was ultimately found. Morgan was found after a storm, too.

Morgan's remains were also found very near a creek bed that would ultimately feed into the Hardware River. The condition of her remains sounds very similar to those found Saturday.

Hopefully there will be further searches that will follow the creek bed back a ways from where these remains were found Saturday. More evidence could be found upstream since the heavy rains could have washed a more intact body down to where it was ultimately found. Morgan was found after a storm, too.

This was a dry creek bed though, and if she was washed down would she still be in tact with her trousers with her? I think not.

She had some tissue left. And clothing. And hair.
Gil Harrington said in an interview last week that Morgan did not have any hair. She also referenced this in one of her many poems.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orensic-Link*-to-MH-2&p=11082780#post11082780
..."Grisly Anniversary
When they brought your body back to me
There were just bones to see.
Didn’t look like my baby – Morgan D.
No golden hair, no sparkly eyes
Broken ribs – ugly surprise...

He is only describing the type of pants. Tight pants as in Stretch pants or Yoga pants.

We do not know that they were on the body.

I call yoga pants yoga pants, not tight pants. If he had said just dark pants it would make sense. Unless he picked the pants up at the waist to size them up I don't know how he could tell they would be tight pants. And tight for whom? You can't judge how much flesh used to be on those bones unless you're sure you know whose bones they are. Considering how many women have gone missing in C'Ville not even LE should assume they know who it is immediately.

It is kind of strange, timing wise, that a skeleton was found just before a massive search of that park. No offense to that LEO, but he could be a serial killer for all I know and he put the body there. Just sayin'.

Off the Market! "I wonder if the house was sold or just taken off the market..If this is the house."

[modsnip] Old Lynchburg Rd,
North Garden, VA 22959
4 beds•3 baths•2,784 sqft

Price includes the home (1056 SF plus the unfin. bsmt) and a cottage (672 SF). Home has been rented before for $1400 and the cottage is NOW rented for $800. This makes a great investment or perfect for the situation where you would like a family member nearby as these homes sit about 100' apart. Each property is in very good condition, the home has been completely refurbished on the inside! Only about 1.5 miles from Walnut Creek Park with fishing, swimming, hiking, mountain biking and more!

[modsnip]

I know most people in the UK do not believe in the death penalty. I can't help but wonder if Hannah's poor parents have changed their minds ? I almost cried when I heard the police found remains and I doubt the police would have notified them if they were not almost certain. I found it hard to believe the neighbor started smelling a bad odor and saw vultures only two days prior, obviously she didn't even try looking.

Terry said his five-person team had finished their search mission near Walnut Creek Park around noon Saturday when something came over him to check nearby properties.

“I don’t know how else to explain it,” he said. “Something inside me just told me to continue to look.”

Per above, the homeowners who complained about the smell to each other and closed their windows....... DID NOT call in a report to the cops.

CLUELESS ****** !!

o/t but did anyone seen the video of the serial killer confessing yesterday in brazil?

he was caught for having false plates
40?? murders
he would only refer to victims as numbers
cold an emotionless when confessing, would pause after questions and enter trance of 5 min, sometimes with smile on his face. he told officers he was reliving each crime in his mind.
diff strategy for diff victims. prostitutes stabbed, gay men shot, something else

it's fascinating stuff

In order to stop serial predators, empirical scientific research must be done extensively. From studies I have seen & documentaries about predator interviews, it is beyond fascinating. Doctor Hare has some very interesting studies.
If we don't understand them then we won't be able to identify the symptoms & prevent further victimizations.

But heck, that would take time & money!

So frustrating!

I think this will be a huge shock if it turns out not to be Hannah.

They know exactly what clothes she was wearing the night she vanished, I imagine that has everything to do with them being 90% sure this is her.

It was behind a vacant home, in a dried-up creek bed, Terry said he found a skull and bones, along with a pair of tight, dark-colored pants.

Terry said the vertebrae bone appeared long and consistent with a tall person’s body. He said the body was not buried and its location was not far from the road.

Terry led the search team that found remains along an abandoned property off of Old Lynchburg Road in southern Albemarle County

After all the semantics yesterday evening in regards to Longo's statement about her being found on an abandoned property;

She was discovered on a piece of property, behind a vacant house, exposed to the elements, and NOT buried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman