Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in C'ville and was driving home today and saw 20 or so searchers with vests on that say "Police" walking along Georgetown Road (which is the road that JM's apt is directly off of) with dogs and sticks searching the underbrush adjacent to the road. Also saw 3 police cars go by me during that time. Not sure if this is meaningful but thought it was worth mentioning since I'm sure they have already searched that area before. Not sure what led them in large number to go back and search again. Hope they find her soon
Thanks! Was the area you saw them a rural area, like fields and woods, or was it more urban?

I forgot the cemetery question. Yes, there is a cemetery that you could not find unless you know here it is. It is smothered by cedar trees. But, I have no idea why this is important. It is an area of about 200 square feet maybe, and has a handful of markers.

Gilamon, view the first photo of MH's remains location;

https://www.google.com/search?q=Pho...gan-harrington-killer%2Fphoto-gallery;645;429

Good Jesse was very religious, imo. There is likely a religious connection to the aftermath of his kills as indicated by the large cedar tree<not a coincidence, imo> where MH's remains were located. Religious rituals after death are common among some experienced, escalated sexual predators/serial killers, imo..

I live in C'ville and was driving home today and saw 20 or so searchers with vests on that say "Police" walking along Georgetown Road (which is the road that JM's apt is directly off of) with dogs and sticks searching the underbrush adjacent to the road. Also saw 3 police cars go by me during that time. Not sure if this is meaningful but thought it was worth mentioning since I'm sure they have already searched that area before. Not sure what led them in large number to go back and search again. Hope they find her soon

Thank you for sharing that, your concern and being here to help.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Pho...gan-harrington-killer%2Fphoto-gallery;645;429

Good Jesse was very religious, imo. There is likely a religious connection to the aftermath of his kills as indicated by the large cedar tree<not a coincidence, imo> where MH's remains were located. Religious rituals after death are common among some experienced, escalated sexual predators/serial killers, imo..

And we already know that Jesse was brought up in church. Whether he has a conscience or any fears about the afterlife, we can be certain he was well aware of the evangelical teachings that no sin is too great to be washed away for those who are truly repentant. :(

I was thinking they got his pretty quick; he was charged with her abduction on 9/24? That's less than a month to obtain the warrant and then analyze the data and pinpoint this area as pinged. I have no idea how long it takes to go through the data and match up cell pings, but I would imagine it's not a quick process.

I may be wrong but I thought when police searched JM's car they later came back with two warrants - one for his residence and one for his phone. If I can find the information I'll post it. If so this would have been around Sept. 19-20 which would add a few extra days to analyze the data.

I would say so but Roanoke is just south of the last search location
JMO, but seems a bit too far for JLM's burnt orange heap to go, especially with the risk of not having proper registration, possibly having to stop for gas, maybe even risking a DWI if he'd been drinking all night as reported.

I may be wrong but I thought when police searched JM's car they later came back with two warrants - one for his residence and one for his phone. If I can find the information I'll post it. If so this would have been around Sept. 19-20 which would add a few extra days to analyze the data.

They may have had a warrant to seize the phone, but would need a separate warrant to obtain data and records from the phone itself.

Not urban (i.e. Charlottesville City) but not rural farmland either. Ill see if I can find a pic or map to link
Kindof suburban. It's near Albemarle High School. I think JM went there for his first 2 years??

JMO, but seems a bit too far for JLM's burnt orange heap to go, especially with the risk of not having proper registration, possibly having to stop for gas, maybe even risking a DWI if he'd been drinking all night as reported.

The Roanoke body found is a dead end people. Guy was seen by himself walking out the center of a huge bridge (150 ft above the Roanoke River). This was 4 days ago.. suspected suicide... just found the body today. Happens a lot on that bridge. :(

Is this near there?
"Monacan Park
Located on the James River and named after the Indian tribe that once roamed the area, this park offers a boat ramp and small dock, a covered picnic pavilion, a play area for children, and restrooms."

http://www.discoverlynchburg.org/things-to-do/monacan-park/

"ish" - In these rural parts of Virginia, everything is near everything. We're accustomed to driving 45 minutes to get anywhere. I don't think JM would have driven that far that night because, as someone pointed out earlier, he would have been too anxious and wanting to hurry up.

Lynchburg is where he went to college (first) and where CM was found. (Also where AM was said to have been headed the day she disappeared.)

Yeah, their sick lonely little tea party that could be sacred only to them, like a re commitment to their own essence... sorry it just seems so pathetic anyone could let themselves think that way, and believe it's okay. So, where JM had this ritual had to mean something so deep that it put him at the core of where he felt weakest and strongest?

JM is in jail this body and any future fresh bodys are not JMs his victims are mostly bones.

The Roanoke body found is a dead end people. Guy was seen by himself walking out the center of a huge bridge (150 ft above the Roanoke River). This was 4 days ago.. suspected suicide... just found the body today. Happens a lot on that bridge. :(

Second suicide since following this thread. Tragic.

Here's some links to where I was driving (i.e. near where JM lived in Hessian Hills). Georgetown Road is Rt 656 and is a well-known back way to get around by locals in order to avoid 29 S. The first link is the map. The second and third are street views. There is a wide open area for power lines that goes through this neighborhood that I tried to show.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/H...2!3m1!1s0x89b387bc439b3677:0xce8356d42223c954

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.066...!1e1!3m2!1s8cS2oIkezr9U3_8udC-TVg!2e0!6m1!1e1

https://www.google.com/maps/@38.069...!1e1!3m2!1sE7BwzI3YoC3EhUrZX5XnJQ!2e0!6m1!1e1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654