Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the cell phone records being available is going to speed this up and this information could be why the search is in a "re-grouping" mode. New intel! Another point, my personal opinion, but if there are others involved with this, after the fact, I hope that LE throws the book at them and does it soon. Let JM see what he's done.

Maybe the doubters have not considered that posters on this forum can be traced. I do not think that anyone would take the chance of being exposed as using Hannah's probable murder for their own entertainment. I am sure the media would be interested and expose the person as taking over where JLM left off.
It is too farfetched.

Gilamon, I edited my post with the Google map link, however the "edit" option won't let me delete the screenshot I posted. I'm so sorry :(

Anyone: how can I delete the post with the map screenshot?

Ask Gilamon. It's his privacy that's at stake here. I just know if LE was in my backyard, I wouldn't want maps up and crazies coming.

Yes. I would ask that no one post maps here. Feel free to do your own sleuthing. Thank you for this consideration. I would not have ever posted anything on this site if I did not believe I was in ethically minded, rational company.

Ask Gilamon. It's his privacy that's at stake here. I just know if LE was in my backyard, I wouldn't want maps up and crazies coming.

And don't worry, if any "crazies" show up, they will be met with plenty of company here, as were LE yesterday ;>)

Gilamon, I edited my post with the Google map link, however the "edit" option won't let me delete the screenshot I posted. I'm so sorry :(

I think you can alert a moderator and ask that they remove that post.

I think you can alert a moderator and ask that they remove that post.

Thanks, but not sure how to do so appropriately! I tried using the little "!" button in the lower left of the post, but it said it was only to be used for fraud, advertising, rudeness, and other specific situations. I wasn't sure this qualified. I'd really like to respect Gilamon's privacy and delete the image: if anyone has any ideas please let me know!

mainemom, just go to that post and click on the triangle with the exclamation point in it which will alert a mod to your post. A screen will pop up for you to write a note to the mod about why you want the map deleted and then the mod will delete it for you.

Thanks, but not sure how to do so appropriately! I tried using the little "!" button in the lower left of the post, but it said it was only to be used for fraud, advertising, rudeness, and other specific situations. I wasn't sure this qualified. I'd really like to respect Gilamon's privacy and delete the image: if anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Do a search for "Bessie" as a user name and just send her a Private Message

If "edit"->delete post->delete isn't working, then I think it's appropriate to ask a mod to help you.

If you hit "edit" in the right hand corner of your own post, there is a delete option. Or you can just remove the image from the post and keep the post.

Yes. I would ask that no one post maps here. Feel free to do your own sleuthing. Thank you for this consideration. I would not have ever posted anything on this site if I did not believe I was in ethically minded, rational company.

There's also a search-and-rescue thread that is "downstairs" and not indexed by Google, if that makes you more comfortable.

Thanks guys. I did use the "!" button just now and made the request, so hopefully a moderator will see it soon.
Can someone tell me where in the "edit" window the "delete" option would be? I am not seeing it at all.

Thanks guys. I did use the "!" button just now and made the request, so hopefully a moderator will see it soon.
Can someone tell me where in the "edit" window the "delete" option would be? I am not seeing it at all.

Yes, it's a little tricky: Edit post, then to the right, there are several buttons. Push "delete", in the square buttons to the right. Below that, to the left, you'll see "Delete this post in the following manner:" and right below that there is a radio button with "Delete Message" next to it. Hit the button. Below it there is a box where you can type in a reason for deleting, but you can leave that blank. Finally, you have to hit "Delete Post" at the very bottom on the right.

Does anyone know anything about the location of the farm where the van was found or where in Keswick he used to live. I am doing some research into the private cemeteries in the area and would like to know which ones are in his comfort zone. There is one that is on a 700 acre farm that is right by 29. I am perplexed as to why none of these girls have been found and a private cemetery might be worth checking in to.

Reminds me of Jennifer Huston missing person case. Her dad was a retired detective and.kept saying he knew she was within 25 miles of her home. And she was exactly 24 miles away, on private land. Granted that was a suicide, but still...

And oddly enough, Jennifer committed suicide in the patch of cedar trees...

Does anyone know anything about the location of the farm where the van was found or where in Keswick he used to live. I am doing some research into the private cemeteries in the area and would like to know which ones are in his comfort zone. There is one that is on a 700 acre farm that is right by 29. I am perplexed as to why none of these girls have been found and a private cemetery might be worth checking in to.

I can't help you... I live across the country...

but... Great idea! :thumb:

Hannah's phone does not work so that would be of no help.

THANK YOU!!!!!! Do you know what the story is with that road that runs along the ridge? It looks to be accessible both at the north end of the ridge (close to Crossroads Store) and by a driveway about halfway between the two. There also appear to be two ponds or marshy areas (or something non-foresty) along that "road".

I am not familiar with the road along the ridge, but I expect it was what is known as a logging road or trail. Those are usually cut in by loggers to provide access for removing timber and they are often not well maintained once the logging operation is finished. On the other hand, I have not bee on that road, so i know nothing of its use or condition.

There's also a search-and-rescue thread that is "downstairs" and not indexed by Google, if that makes you more comfortable.

Thanks for posting this, until you mentioned this, I don't think I was aware of the not-so-subtle difference of "downstairs." That's really good to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member