Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a source/link on this? Not reported elsewhere, muddying waters makes more work for CPD I will try to find the link this was on my twitter page

Got a source/link on this? Not reported elsewhere, muddying waters makes more work for CPD I will try to find the link this was on my twitter page

What "this" are you talking about?

I doubt there was any pushing, pulling or dragging. JLM is 6'2" and 270 pounds.Furthermore the night HG went missing he picked two girls up and put them over his shoulder during his first visit to Tempo...perhaps gauging their weight or reliving past experiences in his mind.

Snipped for brevity....

I agree. I never cease to be amazed by the strength men have compared to women. My husband could easily defeat me with one hand tied behind his back and probably not even be breathing hard and he's not a huge guy. I have no doubts he easily carried any of these young women across fields, thru streams, over mountains, whatever.

This article, which had stated "Police searched Matthew's apartment and found several of Graham's possessions, including clothing, though Longo did not discuss the evidence against the suspect" has been updated.

http://www.universityherald.com/art...reason-to-rush-case-against-jesse-matthew.htm
(Not sure this is the right place to post, but since I just came across your post AND the email, I'll post here. The author just wrote me back with the following:

There is a sentence in this article that says, "[Police] have since pulled nearly two dozen items, including clothing, from Matthew's home."

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...nt-in-Search-for-Hannah-Graham-276458931.html

While that does not explicitly say all the items belonged to Graham, it is meant to sound that way since they were looking for evidence to place her there. Regardless, I shouldn't have made that assumption. Here is my updated article.

http://www.universityherald.com/art...h-case-against-jesse-matthew.htm?exe=reporter

This time I cited a Washington Post article that was clearer on the subject.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention, it is important to always keep in mind what I'm reading and where it is posted.

Best,

Russell Westerholm
Staff Writer/Reporter
UniversityHerald.com

Snipped for brevity....

I agree. I never cease to be amazed by the strength men have compared to women. My husband could easily defeat me with one hand tied behind his back and probably not even be breathing hard and he's not a huge guy. I have no doubts he easily carried any of these young women across fields, thru streams, over mountains, whatever.

A predator's first rule of prey is to gain compliance of his victim. Once compliance is gained, the victim will do as instructed. Yes, JM was very strong and athletic and could have easily carried his victims. However there are many ways a predator can force a victim to travel from point A to point B; physical violence, firearm or other lethal weapon, tazer, etc. In the case of FL serial killer Bobbie Joe Long; The Classified Ad Rapist and GA serial killer Gary M. Hilton; the Forest killer, a leash was placed around the neck of their compliant victims and they were directed to walk to a location..They complied..

Robert Joseph Long, is an American serial killer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobbie_Joe_Long

http://www.sickcrimes.us/2008/08/gary-hiltons-confession-1950
CNN posted the body of Gary Michael Hilton's confession of murder in the case of Meredith Emerson. In case you ......
<victim>MHE: THEY TOLD ME NOT TO GET IN THE VEHICLE.
<serial killer>GMH: I SAID GET IN THE VAN *****.

helpfulcharlie just jogged my memory of one event that I recall, and I don't think this is at all relevant, but...

On October 26, 2012 I got a cab ride home from downtown charlottesville to my location. I do not remember much about the ride out, other than the odd conversation with the cabbie who indicated that even though he grew up in charlottesville, he had never been out this way before. He was fascinated about the farm and very inquisitive. In fact, he was so nice, at arrival I offered him a dozen fresh farm eggs.

I only remember the date because I recall it being the night the Dinosaur Jr. played at the Jefferson Theatre in Charlottesville, and I went back and looked up the date.

I'd say that may be worthy of passing up the chain.

A predator's first rule of prey is to gain compliance of his victim. Once compliance is gained, the victim will do as instructed. Yes, JM was very strong and athletic and could have easily carried his victims. However there are many ways a predator can force a victim to travel from point A to point B; physical violence, firearm or other lethal weapon, tazer, etc.....

Oh, I don't doubt that. I was referencing Zapped who was referencing someone else doubting JM could have physically carried anyone that far over the terrain.

Especially considering his behavior that night of throwing women over his shoulders. Seems like a power play to me knowing what we know about his criminality.

Hate to say this, but I think he learned his lesson about 'proper' disposal when Morgan's body was found. I'd be surprised if she isn't in a body of water somewhere. Or buried. JMO.

helpfulcharlie just jogged my memory of one event that I recall, and I don't think this is at all relevant, but...

On October 26, 2012 I got a cab ride home from downtown charlottesville to my location. I do not remember much about the ride out, other than the odd conversation with the cabbie who indicated that even though he grew up in charlottesville, he had never been out this way before. He was fascinated about the farm and very inquisitive. In fact, he was so nice, at arrival I offered him a dozen fresh farm eggs.

I only remember the date because I recall it being the night the Dinosaur Jr. played at the Jefferson Theatre in Charlottesville, and I went back and looked up the date.

I am enthralled with these reports of cab usage.

Where I live, where public transportation is not good, there are only a few types of people that use cabs.

The poor to go grocery shopping once a month or to go to appointments or the laundromat.

The elderly. Same reason.

I have no idea if tourists who fly in get cabs.

I don't fly that often, but I have never seen a cab at our airport.

However, when I go to cities where I have no friends, I take a cab around town or the hotel shuttle to the hotel.

When I was in college a million years ago, I would take a cab from the bus or train station to my dorm or apartment.

Why do people use cabs in that area of VA?

It appears locals take a cab to their home?

It's 10am in Charlottesville. If LE had said thy were going to search first thing in the morning, I would guess that would be 6-7am local time. Possibly found something by now? When would we have information?

Also, I found it interesting that they posted that there wouldn't be searches today. COULD THAT MEAN THEY FOUND HER?
No, I don't think so, unfortunately. Since last week they have been saying there will be no searches Monday and Tuesday, and they will continue Wednesday on focused areas based on their investigation.

Where I live, where public transportation is not good, there are only a few types of people that use cabs.

The poor to go grocery shopping once a month or to go to appointments or the laundramat.

The elerly. Same reason.

However, when I go to cities where I have no friends, I take a cab or the hotel shuttle to the hotel.

When I was in college a million years ago, I would take a cab from the bus or train station to my dorm or apartment.

The elderly and infirm, to get to and from medical appointments. People who are usually home-bound with an occasional need to run an errand and no vehicle available. People who maybe drank a bit too much at an event might still have the sane judgement to take a cab home, and get a ride to their car in the city in the morning. Car locked up in a closed parking garage, booted or impounded, or broken down. Just to point out a few.

The poor to go grocery shopping once a month or to go to appointments or the laundramat.

The elerly. Same reason.

However, when I go to cities where I have no friends, I take a cab or the hotel shuttle to the hotel.

Not a great bus system, and places are a great distance apart. I don't know if this was just my experience with people when I lived there, but the locals that I met had the idea that buses were for "poor people." A very odd opinion to me, having lived in major cities where everyone uses public.transport.

Share as much as you want, we'll still buy your book!

Don't worry I don't intend to write any books. I sure hope that our farm is not identified publicly as any place of final rest. That would be a major personal crisis. I have alerted the tip line to all of my recent experiences, thoughts and the remembrance of the cab ride in 2012. i did not go back to check if that was within the time frame of JM's cab career.

This is the only time I have taken a cab ride home other than once from the airport. Incidentally, or maybe not, there was an attractive woman in our group that hailed the cab, as I remember thinking that she would be able to get the cab to stop more easily than I. I then got in, and was the only passenger. I really think there is very low probability of this even having any remote significance. It was just a recollection that was jogged by an earlier post.

don't think wensday would be a good day the weather for Charlottesville is heavy rain and thunderstoms some my be with hail

There are several things with the search area in discussion that are lining up WAY TOO nicely. Way too much personal knowledge of the cases and odd personal run-ins and coincidences for my comfort... that it's really legit. Sorry, but I'm close to calling Shenanigans on this one. :(

So, are we again at the same place as with the 'deer cam photo'? Will this whole thread of conversation be removed because there isn't a corroborating link/source?

There are several things with the search area in discussion that are lining up WAY TOO nicely. Way too much personal knowledge of the cases and odd personal run-ins and coincidences for my comfort... that it's really legit. Sorry, but I'm close to calling Shenanigans on this one. :(

Justice101, as a Topix poster, and following missing/murdered persons cases only where sexual predators/serial killers are indicated. I am going to have to respectfully disagree with your shenanigan conclusion. Seven years ago, before there were verified insiders and locals, etc., I had a similar experience attempting to share info on websleuths and many other crime forums. The ms media was silent and there were no msm links for verification. Seven years later the truth that I shared was finally revealed via ms media.. Some folks simply believe in transparency..

With 180,000 missing/murdered persons cold cases in the US; 'the silent epidemic'.. The silence strategy by LE and the ms media is not effective, nor acceptable in the age of communication, imo..

I, personally, believe the poster referred to above, but if people have concerns, there is a process per the TOS.

Justice101, as a Topix poster, and following missing/murdered persons cases only where sexual predators/serial killers are indicated. I am going to have to respectfully disagree with your shenanigan conclusion. Seven years ago, before there were verified insiders and locals, etc., I had a similar experience attempting to share info on websleuths and many other crime forums. The ms media was silent and there were no msm links for verification. Seven years later the truth that I shared was finally revealed via ms media.. Some folks simply believe in transparency..

With 180,000 missing/murdered persons cold cases in the US; 'the silent epidemic'.. The silence strategy by LE and the ms media is not effective, nor acceptable in the age of communication, imo..

You're dead on there. It's easy to call shenanigans, but looking at the history of WS and other sites, far stranger things have happened. None of us knows what is true at this point, we're all doing the same thing here -- speculating, collecting buckets of other folks' speculations, theories, reporting, etc., and shaking it through the filter of what's released, as it's released. If nothing else, if an when the ultimate truth comes out, we were along for the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic