Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I knew how to pull posts forward. My initial one with the link below remains intact. It's FindHG's map that must be gone.
--

http://persiflage.proboards.com/thread/27
If you haven't seen it, the site above is a fabulous piece of work with maps and aerials of where MH was found and various options of routes to have gotten her there. Great note was made of MH having been placed "with intent" and him having had to overcome great obstacles including a creek and barbed wire fences and quite a trek through the woods.

The description Gilamon gives above of JM's options if Hannah is to be found in this area aren't much different.

[Completely as an aside, I was surprised she wasn't any closer to dense woods than she was (there is some potential thought that she was pushed out of a treeline because of heavy melting snow, rather than having been placed in the field where she was found - but either way, she wasn't in dense woods).]

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...h-Graham-The-Search-3&p=11080258#post11080258

A random thought - based on the section of photos that show the unoccupied farm building, faint tire track lines, and the proximity to where MH was found. Is it possible that the unoccupied farm building was used by JM to assault MH, then she escaped and fled on foot and JM caught up to her where her remains were found? Perhaps he ran her over with his car, or violently murdered her because she fled and he was worried she would get away? If so, then I fear he may have learned from his mistakes and I worry that he drugged HG almost immediately so that she wouldn't have been able to fight back and/or flee. Perhaps the unoccupied buildings are where the search for HG should focus, and not necessarily just outdoor wooded areas. JMO, of course.

IMO I don't think he would have left another body there. Let me rephrase that, if it were me I wouldn't have left another body near or where I left one that was already found. Given what we know about JM he may have, but as for me, I would have done something totally different with any other bodies. If he's smart enough to not have been caught before now though I would assume he would choose somewhere else, but he is the type of person as we've seen that's almost in your face with his dirty deeds so really who knows?

I've been thinking the same thing. If he is involved in both cases, he's not going to be caught anywhere around the Ankorage farm, so he would find another, yet simular site. In that area, lots of places to choose from. I would guess, somewhere close to where he has lived or has friends or relatives.

All JMO

MOD NOTE: (...) Whining and complaining in the threads is NOT allowed.
Just saw this warning - I am Guilty as charged. It was selfish and immature of me to try to find a place to vent my insecurities, angst and frustrations, thus disrupting a serious vital discussion. I was wrong and will not do that again. Sorry for the problems I have caused.

I've been thinking the same thing. If he is involved in both cases, he's not going to be caught anywhere around the Ankorage farm, so he would find another, yet simular site. In that area, lots of places to choose from. I would guess, somewhere close to where he has lived or has friends or relatives.

I agree that he probably would find a similar spot.

A random thought - based on the section of photos that show the unoccupied farm building, faint tire track lines, and the proximity to where MH was found. Is it possible that the unoccupied farm building was used by JM to assault MH, then she escaped and fled on foot and JM caught up to her where her remains were found? Perhaps he ran her over with his car, or violently murdered her because she fled and he was worried she would get away? If so, then I fear he may have learned from his mistakes and I worry that he drugged HG almost immediately so that she wouldn't have been able to fight back and/or flee. Perhaps the unoccupied buildings are where the search for HG should focus, and not necessarily just outdoor wooded areas. JMO, of course.

I did see the tire track lines, and I always wondered why they weren't discussed more. It would be awfully brazen for him to drive his car across the field like that. I wonder if there was some kind of farm equipment with keys still in it? It sounds far fetched, but it's just as far fetched to think of where else he would have done this to her. I think what you said is important IRT searching unoccupied buildings in remote areas; perhaps it is not where he leaves his victims, but where he assaults them.

https://m.facebook.com/NBC29/posts/10152444710613753

I dont know if this has been seen or even allowed on WS but a supposed psychic on the FHG fb page said this cross was part of black magic and is making HG invisible to LE he also said it has to do with the envelope and cross found in JMs sister Nissan in Texas...I dont know if I believe or not. Wouldnt the PD have cameras?

If this is not allowed please delete it. Just found it interesting

But don't we know, or at least think, that the cross was part of the peter popoff package? We know they came together in the envelope.

Drugs or Chloroform? Either would work.

I dont know if this has been seen or even allowed on WS but a supposed psychic on the FHG fb page said this cross was part of black magic and is making HG invisible to LE he also said it has to do with the envelope and cross found in JMs sister Nissan in Texas...I dont know if I believe or not. Wouldnt the PD have cameras?

that is very interesting....

Self-described psychics can babble about whatever they want, but the envelope/cross found in the nissan were already debunked as inconsequential mass mailings from a TV evangelist.

Self-described psychics can babble about whatever they want, but the envelope/cross found in the nissan were already debunked as inconsequential mass mailings from a TV evangelist.

That's my read on it - As a Southerner, I've seen numerous of these mail-outs, particularly targeting elderly black women. It's made to look like hand-writing on the envelope - designed to grab attention, seem like the 'holy man/woman' is very interested in the recipient. Always asking for sacrificial donations - a religious scam.

When I saw the convenience store video I immediately thought "fisherman." I still see people dressed like this and always think "fishing."

True, it's a "look" as old as Huck Finn: high-water pants or rolled pants, and bare feet (or, these days, how about waterproof crocs)? I hope friends have informed police about what sort of fishing JM was into, if it was shallow water and streams, or what.

There has been some discussion that the damage to the car was new and done during the abduction of Hannah Graham.

Could be running into brush, small trees along a narrow farm road with heavy vegitation to the side. Was the damage to the front passenger side?

Although I mostly lurk, I have struggled with all the references to HG and MH being "dumped," "dump sites," etc. Although that may be the way killers think, and it may be the way those (FBI, etc.) who research killers refer to locations, I just want to thank those here who refer to these victims as being "placed" in a location. We are a victim-friendly website, and IMO it is hard to hear any of us referring to these victims being "dumped" as if they are garbage. JMO and all that.
When I use the word 'dump' to describe what I believe may have happened to someone, it is not meant to reflect on the victim but completely on the perp. I fully understand and appreciate what you are saying , but to me , dumping and placing are two completely different acts that must be addressed as such. As one is done in haste with disregard, and theoretically should be easier to discover, and the other implies to me anyway , done with some measure of care, and probably better concealment. JMO

Wouldn't a Police Department (of all places) have cameras to surveil the people coming in, out, past, etc the building?

seems like there would be some camera footage of the person who left it there...

all... JMO

There has been some discussion that the damage to the car was new and done during the abduction of Hannah Graham.

Thanks!! I just commented about that in the What Do We Know thread.

Here is a screen shot of all the cell towers....from Charlottesville to 30 miles south at Lovingston along Rte 29 corridore.

If LE has JLM's ping on once cell phone tower, then it transfers to another tower, that would mean he was somewhere along the red lines that I drew in. If he crossed that pass-off line, then one could reasonably figure the direction of route based on any roads that cross that line. (There is some variation in strength of the tower and terrain where one cell tower might be higher than the other). But the point is, if he was dumb enough to leave his cell phone on wherever he took her, then LE will find the area...no doubt.. It tremendously narrows from the spots where it switched from one tower to the next). Doesn't give us the exact spot, but looking at that infomation, versus the roads where the signal switched to the next tower, will no doubt, catch this monster. Like I said, if LE has all the ping data from the cell towers AND JLM had his phone on in the early hours of that morning, they are going to catch their guy.

cell towers2.JPG

Unfortunately, yes we do. Not as destructive as elsewhere (F0s mostly), but we do get them. Had six in one day last year. http://www.weather.gov/lwx/20130613SevereWx

Straight line wind damage is very common, too. :( And one forecast was calling for possible localized flooding on Wednesday, another area concern.

Tornados don't do hills. They're not common in VA and I doubt a search in Albemarle County would be worried about them.

Here is a screen shot of all the cell towers....from Charlottesville to 30 miles south at Lovingston along Rte 29 corridore.

If LE has JLM's ping on once cell phone tower, then it transfers to another tower, that would mean he was somewhere along the red lines that I drew in. If he crossed that pass-off line, then one could reasonably figure the direction of route based on any roads that cross that line. (There is some variation in strength of the tower and terrain where one cell tower might be higher than the other). But the point is, if he was dumb enough to leave his cell phone on wherever he took her, then LE will find the area...no doubt.. It tremendously narrows from the spots where it switched from one tower to the next). Doesn't give us the exact spot, but looking at that infomation, versus the roads where the signal switched to the next tower, will no doubt, catch this monster. Like I said, if LE has all the ping data from the cell towers AND JLM had his phone on in the early hours of that morning, they are going to catch their guy.

View attachment 61272

Well, that is most excellent, and a very helpful contribution. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee