Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa... I have not heard this. Where did we learn that he registered a business address in this area? Is there any info on what the business activity was?

http://www.dandb.com/businessdirectory/dbajesselmatthewjr-charlottesville-va-9719412.html

2010, Ponderosa Trail address

If he deactivated his taxi license that year, perhaps he was attempting to still be a driver "legally," as he'd given his phone number to seemingly everyone who ever got in his car. But there's no way to know what type of business the DBA is actually for.

Whoa... I have not heard this. Where did we learn that he registered a business address in this area? Is there any info on what the business activity was?
I remember someone sleuthed a business in his name a few weeks ago, but there was no record of an actual business. Maybe he was planning to start his own cab company? No idea. JMO

Wow.
This is interesting. You should call this in, just in case these folks would be worth LE's time to talk to. Presumably JM knew this "stalker..."

Curious how you get from this that JM knew the stalker in this case. It sounds like he was a friend of the victim. I am not defending JM in any way, I just don't see the leap to presuming that JM knew the stalker.

Because the victim knew the stalker, and this stalking had been going on for quite some time. Since she was close enough to JM to go to his house in the middle of running from this guy, my assumption is that JM already knew about the stalking and knew the stalker (at least through her). I'm not saying they were close, I'm just saying that this is an interesting tale given that JM had ALREADY been [allegedly] raping women for years by this time, so it seems he might have been very interested in this. Scary to reflect on, that somehow he became this friend's protector. I think she would be good for LE to talk to, but I'm not sure what sorts of laws would protect her in this case since she is a victim.

Curious how you get from this that JM knew the stalker in this case. It sounds like he was a friend of the victim. I am not defending JM in any way, I just don't see the leap to presuming that JM knew the stalker.

Are you talking about the JM defender? I don't think they should remove them, as sad as they are. If this guy is a friend of JM's, the posts might be useful at some point.

That would be great.

(Unfortunatley, that horrible poster is back on that page... ugh. It is SO not ok that posts like that can get posted. Hopefully they'll remove them asap.)

Or maybe he is just a scary, scary man and had no intention of starting an actual business.

I remember someone sleuthed a business in his name a few weeks ago, but there was no record of an actual business. Maybe he was planning to start his own cab company? No idea. JMO

This is an entirely different direction than they are searching now but I've been thinking about this for a while now....
Can anyone share any info on the train tracks that run near the parking garage? Is it a freight train? A passenger train? Does it stop for any length of time in the area?

Freight train cars in my area are sometimes "parked" for a time period, they have guards that walks along the section of tracks, watching it but no cameras and only one guard to cover a lot of distance. There have been times that there has been damage etc...

So that's a well-known party place.

Anchorage Farm was apparently known as a party place.

What other farms and remote locations around Charlottesville are known as party places? Would those be more likely places for him to take a body?

Now this makes sense! Tip line please!

Sorry to reply to myself.

If you Google: charlottesville "field party" dj
https://www.google.com/webhp?source...2&ie=UTF-8#q=charlottesville+"field+party"+dj
you get a ton of hits. It seems it is pretty common for DJs to spin at field parties. I really think LE should check this out if they haven't

This guy talks about DJing a "random field party" in 2001. Perhaps LE should hit up all the big DJ's in Cville and get a list of field party spots.

http://www.unfeign.net/edm/resume01-03.htm

This is a Virginia Appellate court document that mentions “Jesse Matthew”
This may give some more insight into how some women trusted this “big teddy bear”.

…” The victim became increasingly frightened by appellant’s presence and began
“running through the rest of the [stop]lights trying to get away.”
As she drove, the victim called her friend Jesse Matthew on her cell phone and then proceeded to
drive directly to Matthew’s house. At this point, the victim testified that appellant abandoned his
pursuit of her before she reached Matthew’s street.”

https://cases.justia.com/virginia/court-of-appeals-unpublished/2689092.pdf?ts=1323968272
This reminds me of a teen that worked with DC (the Galveston beach mass grave SK). He, also, had a friend who saw him as her protector, until he brought her to DCs torture chamber to protect her from her abusive dad.

That guy on Twitter is a piece of work. His profile basically says he's racist and proud of it. I just hate seeing her name used this way.

I'm talking about the totally inappropriate posts by that person that were finally removed last week. But he appears to be back under a different name. I think they should remove the posts as they're offensive to her family. Well, they're offensive to me too, but...
It's one thing to support JM, but another to slander the victim on her twitter page dedicated to finding her.

Sorry folks, OT, but when I looked at the twitter page for search updates this guy just intruded into my living room :gaah:

That would be great.

(Unfortunatley, that horrible poster is back on that page... ugh. It is SO not ok that posts like that can get posted. Hopefully they'll remove them asap.)

That troll on that twitter page should be deeply ashamed of himself, not only disrespectful but even mocking the search efforts however I did see a question on there that I would like to ask here if it has not already been asked, does anyone here think since the 3 women in cleveland escaped that JM could have adopted this idea and that she could be being held?

This may give some more insight into how some women trusted this “big teddy bear”.

As she drove, the victim called her friend Jesse Matthew on her cell phone and then proceeded to
drive directly to Matthew’s house. At this point, the victim testified that appellant abandoned his

https://cases.justia.com/virginia/court-of-appeals-unpublished/2689092.pdf?ts=1323968272

Wow, talk about running from a storm into a tornado!

I've thought of that on and off as well. But then when I was reading Twitter again someone else brought it up and it did make me revisit the idea. But now that he's in jail, who would be taking care of her?

Anyhow, I hope more FBI coming in provides fresh sets of eyes. And maybe they will expand the search and also revisit areas from previous weeks.

That troll on that twitter page should be deeply ashamed of himself, not only disrespectful but even mocking the search efforts however I did see a question on there that I would like to ask here if it has not already been asked, does anyone here think since the 3 women in cleveland escaped that JM could have adopted this idea and that she could be being held?

I pray she's being held, and alive. That would be AMAZING!

Thank you. Very interesting that she's run to him as protector. I wonder where she is now?

Thank you for asking. It's always appreciated and I welcome this process, not stuck on any one way to try to approach this. The reason I thought it may have been deliberate is that he took the time with his social media facade. Part of that was to engage in interacting and following the Harrington's efforts to find their daughter through a support group, that had local young women on it as well, according to WSers, from whom I've learned most of what is known about his activities. It's been mentioned that he was a hiker and had linked to various sites associated with it and other outdoor activities. Early on, he was said, in the press, to have told a long time acquaintance that he spent much of his free time playing online poker. He was said early on to have linked to a group advocating for teachers accused of abuse, an association from his past. He was said to have scrubbed his facebook page soon after the videos of him appeared. He was said to have, by a verified insider on this forum, received friendly legal advice soon after the videos appeared. He was said to have blacked out his facebook page picture soon after he went into CPD and called a defense attorney, before he took off for Tx.

He was reported in the press to have left with family inside the car with him during the chase, then ditched them who knows where, once he lost LE surveillance. His friends were reported to have questioned him about his likeness to the perp sketch, so he chose to change his looks. There are many more reasons besides, examples of choice he made, that would lead me to think that he had the penchant, capacity and motivation to inform himself about the thing that may have interested most in life. The thing he apparently may have hidden so well from all he knew, as far is known. He was reported in the press a couple of times by anon sources that he latched onto people, those who knew him from school and those who were with him that night. He may have not been super smart or able to control his impulse to rape and murder, but he may have known for a long long time how to game this world in order to get away with it. I think the chances are not small that he may have latched onto that idea, the way he felt as a predator. That he may have fed that same perverse ego on the notion by mastering it, by studying, even emulating others like himself. That the truest from of flattery perhaps may have been behind his choice of ending up where he did seems more likely, not some obscure college bacchanal, the way I still see it. So these are just some of the reasons, respectfully presented in the wrong thread, to try to explain why. Sorry bessie. Most of all though, Hannah Graham has been impossible to find until now.

I am sincere in saying I appreciate your question. The more there's a chance to take it from every angle the more what is true is exposed. Thank you.

Excellent points.

But I now see the Texas spot as the party spot where he probably had a lot of good expereinces for his addiction. And the fact that there would be so many black guys and then none is an excellent point.

That point was made by someone else. He knows to go where the action is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89