Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE isn't allowed to go onto private property without permission from the owners or without a warrent or a pressing reason to go on it. So a lot of private property is likely going on searched. LE has also asked owners of property to please search it, but frankly without the dogs, I don't see how a thorough search can be done on that type of terrain. Mr. Bass flat out state that he could not search all of his property in a way that would have found MH--sheerly by accident she was spotted, and he says that it's the case fo a number of such properties.

The thing is, there are a lot of properties out there that are private with absentee and/or unaware owners. IMO, searchers should just let the dogs riiiiip and run on such properties if the owners can't be reached, and it looks promising, especially with the new info LE might have in the way of pings from JM's cell phone. Otherwise there is a huge gap in the area LE says "every inch had been searched". Often in cases as serious as this, LE will make it clear to anyone who has some illegal activity (moonshineres) that they will cast a blind eye to such things, though how much those breaking the law that way will believe them. My guess is that outside of those who are indulging in that sort of thing, private land owners will gladly allow LE and the dogs to search. Who the heck wants a cadaver on their grounds?

Anchorage Farm was very much in the news investigations when Morgan Harrington disappeared. Their daughter Jenny Bass had planned a "7 mile sleepover party" one week after Morgan was at the concert, Morgan Harrington would already have been dead on their property. Anchorage Farm / David Bass was in the process of subdividing a major parcel of land, she was found on parcel 41(a). How Mr. Bass missed the birds and smell of a dead body for 3 months is beyond me. He had to tend to livestock daily. I think it's all very strange. Lastly did JLM have any connection to David Bass?

I hope the police have done a thorough search of Anchorage Farms, especially since one body was already found there.

I remember reading that the place MH was attending the concert was connected to Liberty in some way. Is that right? If so it would make sense to search as many areas as possible that are connected to Liberty because that's who/what he seems to be raging against!

Did not know about that- a connection between John Paul Jones arena and Liberty?

ETA: well, a quick google search on my part did discover one :) Looks like several bldgs at Liberty have the same architect as JPJ. I don't think JM would be up on that info IMO. Good thought though.

http://www.liberty.edu/libertyjournal/index.cfm?PID=24995&MID=121755

Don't want to geek out too much here, but increasing the search radius from 8 miles to a now reported 10 miles increases the number of square miles covered from 201 to 314. That means expanding two miles further from town will likely take a couple more weeks to search completely, assuming the same level of resources are available as have searched thus far.

A friend of mine who was traveling route 29 on a daily basis during that time told me recently that he vividly remembers a huge number of scavenger birds near anchorage farm in the weeks after Morgan disappeared.

As someone who was in charlottesville during that time, we didn't get the same sense of urgency from vsp then as we are now. Between uva clamping down on information, and the sheer number of tips about her being all over the eastern seaboard, and the searches looking for clues, not cadavers, I don't think anyone was clued into the idea of a dead body being nearby.

I haven't been able to watch the PC but have followed the recent posts. I'm curious if any of you have a theory as to why LE might be not be truthful about their not having an item. Last week, a very reliable source told me they had found an item that LE said, today, they did NOT have. I can't think of any reason for my source to lie about it. I suppose maybe it turned out not to be related to the case, but it would have been a seriously strange coincidence. LE has a strategy for sure, but I'm now very curious what the truth is and why they might be hiding it...?

Maybe they should search 5 key locations (Covenant School, Red hill, Black Cat Rd...) with a 4 mile radius each. That would yield only 250 square miles maximum as there would probably be some overlap.

I haven't been able to watch the PC but have followed the recent posts. I'm curious if any of you have a theory as to why LE might be not be truthful about their not having an item. Last week, a very reliable source told me they had found an item that LE said, today, they did NOT have. I can't think of any reason for my source to lie about it. I suppose maybe it turned out not to be related to the case, but it would have been a seriously strange coincidence. LE has a strategy for sure, but I'm now very curious what the truth is and why they might be hiding it...?
Interesting. Reminds me of the beginning when they "ruled out" the "dreadlocks guy" as a POI...only to reveal that he was in fact THEE POI.
Maybe it's a way of keeping their cards close to the vest, not wanting the media to demand answers, etc.
If its an item of HGs, for sure that would cause a media stir.

And from LEs perspective, having people search for items -even items that are already found- keeps eyes to the ground.

Just a little info im not sure if it helps.

On Sep 13 daybreak was 5:25am and sunrise was recorded as 6:54am.

The morning after MH went missing daybreak was 5:56am and sunrise at 7:26am.
MH was last seen approx 9:30 am the night before. That is alot of time before the cover of night is over and yet she was still found so close.

If HG was last seen at Temp approx 1:45am, that doesnt leave alot of time before light to kidnap, rape, murder and dispose of a body.

IMO he wouldnt have wanted to be seen in the daylight hours travelling. Just on that alone leaves onlt a few short hours to commit the crimes. If he is responsible for MHs kidnap and murder also then history would suggest that given even a large amount of time he prefers to not spend alot of it travelling long distances to dispose of a victim. Short and quick, in and out undetected.

I do think the 8 mi radius was a good start, i think she could be furher out than that. But i dont think by far just based on the limited hours.left in the day.
All JMO

Did not know about that- a connection between John Paul Jones arena and Liberty?

ETA: well, a quick google search on my part did discover one :) Looks like several bldgs at Liberty have the same architect as JPJ. I don't think JM would be up on that info IMO. Good thought though.

http://www.liberty.edu/libertyjournal/index.cfm?PID=24995&MID=121755

Thanks for taking the time to look this up. I agree it's unlikely JM would have that info! I wish in could remember where I read it. I think it may have been something to do with where Cassandra Morton was found. I will see if I can find it.

Just a little info im not sure if it helps.

On Sep 13 daybreak was 5:25am and sunrise was recorded as 6:54am.

The morning after MH went missing daybreak was 5:56am and sunrise at 7:26am.
MH was last seen approx 9:30 am the night before. That is alot of time before the cover of night is over and yet she was still found so close.

If HG was last seen at Temp approx 1:45am, that doesnt leave alot of time before light to kidnap, rape, murder and dispose of a body.

IMO he wouldnt have wanted to be seen in the daylight hours travelling. Just on that alone leaves onlt a few short hours to commit the crimes. If he is responsible for MHs kidnap and murder also then history would suggest that given even a large amount of time he prefers to not spend alot of it travelling long distances to dispose of a victim. Short and quick, in and out undetected.

I do think the 8 mi radius was a good start, i think she could be furher out than that. But i dont think by far just based on the limited hours.left in the day.
All JMO

YES. Agreed. I do think it's farther out than 8 miles... but not by a ton. For these very reasons you mention.

If Hannah was dead by 3am, he had time to drive an hour or more each way, in darkness. Imo he may have, due to "messing up" with Morgan.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...Holding-Evidence-Hannah-Graham-277670271.html

"It would take only an afternoon to obtain the DNA profile and run it through a databank to link it to other cases, Benjamin said." Is this why there's such a large LE presence all over Virginia, and they're so relentless in this search, with help from Quantico, veterans, K9s from other states, other LE/EMS agencies, etc.?

An afternoon is all it would take to link it to other cases.

A friend of mine who was traveling route 29 on a daily basis during that time told me recently that he vividly remembers a huge number of scavenger birds near anchorage farm in the weeks after Morgan disappeared.

As someone who was in charlottesville during that time, we didn't get the same sense of urgency from vsp then as we are now. Between uva clamping down on information, and the sheer number of tips about her being all over the eastern seaboard, and the searches looking for clues, not cadavers, I don't think anyone was clued into the idea of a dead body being nearby.

The perp got caught on camera and is in jail this time. More defined search.

If this person is leaking information vital to the case, I don't know how reliable the source is. If we understood in which capacity your source is involved in the case, it would help gauge how much weight to put on that claim. But since there is no link to an article, it is just a rumor at this point. Also, it is possible, for example, that LE found one croc and not the other.

Not sure if anyone here knows the answer, but when hospitals discard of items marked 'bio-hazards', I would assume that a company picks those things up and takes them away. Does the company open the bags and check contents before disposing of them, or just toss the sealed bags into an incinerator? Working in a hospital, if JM had access to those bags or boxes, that could be an ideal way to get rid of clothing.

What a chilling idea. I hate to wonder if her body could have been disguised as medical waste, too. Does anyone know if medical waste is incinerated, or if there is a place where they can search through it.

JM's been on the prowl all night. Struck out with the two women he'd been following. Sweaty, drinking, and now walking though the mall, and he runs into a wild eyed Hannah, upset, lost, drunk. Goes into his sweetheart mode, and he has her willingly in his arms, happy to take him up on his offer for a ride. So he takes her to Tempo where he had been earlier that evening and was on the way to where his car was parked, takes the time, trouble and money to order two drinks. Then heads out with Hannah, who is now having trouble standing, walking with difficulty (Abby's description). She gets into his car, and pretty much passes out.

So JM has what he wants. A young woman out of it in his car. Needs to find a place to get what he wants with her--car doesn't cut it, IMO. He's not a patient person, he's hot to trot. How far would he drive? Where would someone in that situation go? Somewhere secluded, somewhere close, somewhere he could easily dump the body and it would be unlikely to be found. I wish we knew for certain if the cadaver dogs "hit" on JM's car. My guess from the radius that LE has set and that Longo actually states that it was possibe last week that Hannah is still alive, that there has been no cadaver hit. Which would mean body was not transported in that car. JM would have disposed of the body near where he stopped, pulled Hannah out of the car and done whatever to her. What would be a place where someone like JM would bring a female? Somewher close--he's horny and inpatient. Public property all dog searched, so that leaves private property Where nearby to rape, kill and hide a body without getting caught?

<BBM for Focus>
Abandoned house, barn, shed, or other abandoned structure, or the tent used in Galveston, TX.. Not necessarily nearby, imo.
Although excited, JM; a sadistic and escalated ritual sexual predator/serial killer, would have not been in any hurry once he had captured his prey, imo.. Unsuspecting innocent victims/prey, were only items to satisfy his deviant sexual hunger; objects, or chess pieces to him. JM acted strictly on instincts and possessed no empathy, or other human emotions.. He had crossed the threshold between the human and the nonhuman world, imo...

JM had successfully completed the first phase of the hunt; the lure. My analogy of him is that of a 'Mountain Lion'... The vast forest is his safe haven, his private ritual grounds where he was complete and total control...The only witnesses of his evil deeds are his helpless and traumatized victim, and the many animals that naturally inhabit the forests..

As would a mountain lion, JM would first hunt/stalk his prey, ambush & attack, capture, and then return them to his primary den, terrorize them by performing various torture & rituals. JM, would then devour them; 'mind, soul, and spirit''.. jmo

I wonder if someone has his clothes, the LE know it and they are trying to call that person out. He probably got rid of them after the video aired. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip