Hannah Graham: The Search - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I know. And I know she's dead. Just ... oh no :(

I had the same reaction. I know she's dead, more than likely. I'm sure her parents deep down know it too, but if this is her it makes it real. Right now for them there's hope. If it's her that hope dies. It just makes it so real. I guess a part of me is hoping she's alive somewhere no matter how unlikely that is.

IT sounds to me like, during the down time, LE has gone back and looked at all the searches, found that some search dogs "indicated" (sounds to me like alerted but indicated is the term used by Coy's source.) Now they have regrouped and are going back to those areas and dig.

My court of public opinion. IMO, JMO.

FBI guy: on Situation room says his experience with dogs has been mixed. Sometimes great work, sometimes false positives or they miss something they shouldn't have missed. So we will just hope for the best and hope these dogs are accurate.

ME: Gosh he's a downer....

IT sounds to me like, during the down time, LE has gone back and looked at all the searches, found that some search dogs "indicated" (sounds to me like alerted but indicated is the term used by Coy's source.) Now they have regrouped and are going back to those areas and dig.

My court of public opinion. IMO, JMO.

If the dogs had done a "definite" type response the first time, one would think that would have been checked out same day. I wonder if this site is one of a "tentative" reaction by dogs but worth taking a look now. I just can't imagine continuing searches if they had had the "correct" response weeks earlier, without digging. Jmo

FBI guy: on Situation room says his experience with dogs has been mixed. Sometimes great work, sometimes false positives or they miss something they shouldn't have missed. So we will just hope for the best and hope these dogs are accurate.

Have you looked at Walnut Creek Park on the map? It makes sense. It's a 21 minute drive from downtown cville, a STRAIGHT SHOT. And it's a fishing spot.

Makes sense to me. Searching every bit of any property that has swales, dips, ground cover, is just so difficult for any of us. If a body is dumped somewhere not visible and you can't go in there and actually search every square inch, square foot even, it's possible for humans to not be able to clear it. But the dogs, with that sense of smell can alert us if something is there worth digging for, clearing the foliage, going down there. But it is possible that other things trigger their olfactory sense as well, (like even another dead body, remains, grisly and horrifying to consider).

I had so hoped Hannah would be found alive, but by this time the chances are just about nil. So the best thing if she is indeed dead, is for her parents to have closure, IMO and in the opinion of the Harringtons who went through this very nightmare. I have no words of comfort to the parents other than my hopes that whatever happened to her has led in the capture of someone who is likely to be put away never to do this again to another victim.

If the dogs had done a "definite" type response the first time, one would think that would have been checked out same day. I wonder if this site is one of a "tentative" reaction by dogs but worth taking a look now. I just can't imagine continuing searches if they had had the "correct" response weeks earlier, without digging. Jmo

I know nothing about search dogs, I will go with the word "Indicated" as reported by Coy Barefoot.

Maybe someone who knows about these dogs can explain the word or difference in "alerted" and "indicated"

I have no idea, glad they are going back. We have FBI, St, Co, City LE involved, I will rely on them to do what is necessary to find this young lady.

IT does anger me all this time has passed and JM sits in a cell and won't tell them where she is. And I definitely believe he knows and is responsible.

IMO.

Not on map but I googled it, Hope this is it and they find her.

Have you looked at Walnut Creek Park on the map? It makes sense. It's a 21 minute drive from downtown cville, a STRAIGHT SHOT. And it's a fishing spot.

... and it is just off Red Hill Road.

Registered for search.

...And he has personal and family connections to that area!

71f91ccd839cada4e839a953931b8abc.jpg

Mike Murillo ‏@MikeMurilloWTOP · 57s58 seconds ago

Eggeman says Walnut Creek Park is 525 acres and 200 volunteers is the "magic number" for searching it in one day. #WTOP #HannahGraham

It makes so much sense. [emoji15]

Red Hill Road must be near Red Hill School where JLM was a student, if I remember right it's also near Anchorage Farms. Is there a link to this location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy