Hannah Graham: The Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_cc757428-a43a-5e0d-bbaf-53b5bea6bd93.html

Another abduction case - updated last night - perp offered woman a ride near her Pantops area home, she was rendered unconscious with a chemical-soaked cloth. Intent to defile charges.

Curious!!

ETA: mentions a vacant Shadwell home where the woman says she was taken. Any searches for HG going on in that area?
ETA: I recognize this isn't JM - just an odd set of coincidences for the area in general

The woman in that case got a good look at the man who was charged and testified that it was him.

I wish I could think trafficking was a possibility...I just don't think so... I think this guys is just a serial killer/rapist. If he was trafficking...I would think he would be getting paid better...enough to fix his beat up car....

The woman in that case got a good look at the man who was charged and testified that it was him.

Yes, I saw that - but thought it was interesting given the location, intent to defile charge, and how the guy picked up his victim.

I wish I could think trafficking was a possibility...I just don't think so... I think this guys is just a serial killer/rapist. If he was trafficking...I would think he would be getting paid better...enough to fix his beat up car....

Good point :(

I'm relatively new to WS. I've followed a couple of other cases and just started following this one yesterday. Please forgive me if this has been asked, but are they limiting the search for HG to C'ville? I'm just wondering if he possibly gathered her body before he ran to Texas, and disposed of her along the way?

Mike Murillo ‏@MikeMurilloWTOP · 4m4 minutes ago
They are responding to tips on foul odors, buzzards circling and found pieces of clothing. #HannahGraham @WTOP

Mike Murillo @MikeMurilloWTOP · 8m 8 minutes ago

Ablemarle County PD Chief Steve Sellers says today will see largest law enforcement presence today in search for #HannahGraham @WTOP

Mike Murillo ‏@MikeMurilloWTOP · 6m6 minutes ago
Helicopters will join in the search today. Yesterday they were grounded due to weather. @WTOP #HannahGraham

https://twitter.com/MikeMurilloWTOP

Mike Murillo ‏@MikeMurilloWTOP · 4m4 minutes ago
They are responding to tips on foul odors, buzzards circling and found pieces of clothing. #HannahGraham @WTOP

Mike Murillo @MikeMurilloWTOP · 8m 8 minutes ago

Ablemarle County PD Chief Steve Sellers says today will see largest law enforcement presence today in search for #HannahGraham @WTOP

Mike Murillo ‏@MikeMurilloWTOP · 6m6 minutes ago
Helicopters will join in the search today. Yesterday they were grounded due to weather. @WTOP #HannahGraham

https://twitter.com/MikeMurilloWTOP

This is the first time I have heard they found clothing. Sounds as if they may have finally found something!

This is the first time I have heard they found clothing. Sounds as if they may have finally found something!

Well, I thought the same thing, but when I re-read the post, I'm thinking it means that in the past few days these are the types of things police have been responding to... but not necessarily a specific event/finding that they are responding to today. But I'm definitely not sure. Just my impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch