Hannah Graham: The Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless LE wanted to spook him and see how he reacts ...

Post 689 on this thread today says Texas Equuisearch is now here searching for Hannah! This is really good news.

I've been reading online and one person that was a poster on Mail Online, I believe, said that LM had family connections on Black Cat Road near Morvan Farms,,,,he found this on Peoplesearch...said it was east of town and remote and that LM would be familiar with the area. Also, in looking at a map of Charlottesville.. specifically, the UV Medical center where LM worked, that there was a body of water shown on the map pretty close to the hospital. I've never been to Virginia and live in the NW so couldn't tell if it was a small lake or public swimming pool but wondered about this...can anybody from CV enlighten me as to what that is?

I've been reading online and one person that was a poster on Mail Online, I believe, said that LM had family connections on Black Cat Road near Morvan Farms,,,,he found this on Peoplesearch...said it was east of town and remote and that LM would be familiar with the area. Also, in looking at a map of Charlottesville.. specifically, the UV Medical center where LM worked, that there was a body of water shown on the map pretty close to the hospital. I've never been to Virginia and live in the NW so couldn't tell if it was a small lake or public swimming pool but wondered about this...can anybody from CV enlighten me as to what that is?

The body of water behind the UV Medical Center may be the drain pond or small lake where search dogs got a 'slight hit' in the search for missing DaShad Smith, another possible JLM victim whose POI Erick McFadden is also missing or on the run.

Were you looking for this?

It would be interesting to know what was making JLM so explosive in 2009:

June 4, 2009: JLM assaults attorney Eric Wilke around 10 p.m. on a weeknight
http://wvtf.org/post/charlottesville...-jesse-matthew

October 17, 2009: Morgan Harrington vanishes after not being able to reenter a Metallica concert at the arena

November 11, 2009: UVa student finds MH's Pantera shirt draped over the bush in front of apartments on 15th street. Confirmation that the shirt is indeed MH's is not made public until the following April.
http://www.readthehook.com/67960/pan...an-harringtons

This last part I'll have to verify, but. . . .
Sometime in April, JLM has his attorney contact Wilke and have charges dropped if JLM will cover Wilke's medical expenses. I'm not sure as to the timing of charges being dropped and whether it is before or after the media releases the information that the shirt was definitely MH's.

***Since I posted that (post 1048 in "JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH" thread), somebody else posted that the case was settled April 22.

What made JLM so explosive in 2009?

Could it be this?
Brittanee Drexel – 4/25/09 missing, no body, was last seen leaving the Bluewater Resort Myrtle Beach, SC around 8:10 p.m. (blonde, College Spring Break, out alone)
Are there any other Summer 2009 missing women/girls besides Brittanee Drexel?

What do you all think about a connection between Randy Allen Taylor and JLM?

Could RAT be into sex trafficking besides his other nefarious businesses (drugs, theft, *advertiser censored*, gambling, dog/rooster fights, whatever else the low-life might find profitable)

What made JLM so explosive in 2009?

Could it be this?
Brittanee Drexel – 4/25/09 missing, no body, was last seen leaving the Bluewater Resort Myrtle Beach, SC around 8:10 p.m. (blonde, College Spring Break, out alone)
Are there any other Summer 2009 missing women/girls besides Brittanee Drexel?

What do you all think about a connection between Randy Allen Taylor and JLM?

Could RAT be into sex trafficking besides his other nefarious businesses (drugs, theft, *advertiser censored*, gambling, dog/rooster fights, whatever else the low-life might find profitable)

I have always suspected that her "friends" had something to do with Brittanee's disappearance... but, do y'all remember the screen shots someone led us to on FB, of some online chat (forgive my social media ignorance) that Alexis was participating in? She was asked if she liked 6Ft tall with dreads? She was also asked if she ever went to Myrtle Beach. I remember seeing that and thinking....Hmmm.... I'm at work so I can't look for the link right now....

There is a small drain pond behind one of the parking garages at the hospital.

Please.. please.. oh please let this be the day that Hannah is found....

I do believe that media outlets will give us information regarding the areas of search. I did read an article today that stated the Equisearch was involved in today's search. I'll try to find it. It may be on another thread.
Can someone point me to the info on TES coming in? Tia

Please.. please.. oh please let this be the day that Hannah is found....

Right now is JMs bond hearing in Charlottesville.
I do not think he will be given bail.

Looks like police have asked propery owners to search their property and call it in. I pray they find her, and in some ways I pray they don't, bc that could mean she's alive somewhere...

I have always suspected that her "friends" had something to do with Brittanee's disappearance... but, do y'all remember the screen shots someone led us to on FB, of some online chat (forgive my social media ignorance) that Alexis was participating in? She was asked if she liked 6Ft tall with dreads? She was also asked if she ever went to Myrtle Beach. I remember seeing that and thinking....Hmmm.... I'm at work so I can't look for the link right now....

******* was the site. I saw that, too. I have a strong feeling that JM was involved with that situation, amd its obvious that that case involved a few people. I wonder if he was the one who loo illed her. Obv RAT is a , but I wonder if he was telling the truth about the black guy in dreads, and him not being the onr who actually killed her. WTF is this world we live in? I cant even believe some of the things I say these days :(

The social media was ask-dot-fm (for some reason if I put the punctuation between ask and fm it doesn't show up). I just looked at her page and found what you have posted among other things.

BBM.

This might be stretching a bit, but this article has an interview with an acquaintance of JLM who spoke to him when he still had a yellow cab. He said JLM talked about playing online poker. Online poker sites have chatrooms, and while I have no experience of poker chatrooms, my experience of other chatrooms really opened my eyes to the world. They are seedy, dangerous places. Possibly they came across each other on a chatroom? JMO.

During their recent encounter, Matthew talked mainly about playing online poker, Pleasants said. He said they hadn’t seen each other since Monticello, and he was left with the impression that Matthew, the former athletic star, had “peaked at age, like, 17, and declined ever since.” When they parted company, Pleasants made sure to hand him a tip.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/suspect-in-hannah-graham-disappearance-described-as-popular-athlete-gentle-giant/2014/09/30/21fabab0-48bd-11e4-b72e-d60a9229cc10_story.html

BBM.

This might be stretching a bit, but this article has an interview with an acquaintance of JLM who spoke to him when he still had a yellow cab. He said JLM talked about playing online poker. Online poker sites have chatrooms, and while I have no experience of poker chatrooms, my experience of other chatrooms really opened my eyes to the world. They are seedy, dangerous places. Possibly they came across each other on a chatroom? JMO.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/suspect-in-hannah-graham-disappearance-described-as-popular-athlete-gentle-giant/2014/09/30/21fabab0-48bd-11e4-b72e-d60a9229cc10_story.html

I keep coming back to sex trafficking as a real possibility. The death of Morgan Harrington makes me doubt that, though. I think its possible that JM is involved in both killing and trafficking...maybe those who resist strongly get killed, but those who do not end up trafficked...which would mean HG is likely trafficked, since she was do out of it and wouldn't do much resisting in her State. JAT (just a theory).

Slow learner or learning disabilities? Big difference.

Maybe academically he has issues, but he is smart enough to change his appearance for pictures, look for vulnerable women.

My son has learning disabilities but give that kid some Legos and he can create things without instructions that I could never do even with instructions! Many people learn things that interest them easily and the knowledge sinks in like it's something they've always known. So even if he had a difficult time in school, if he was interested in committing crimes without being caught he may have been able to comprehend that info easily.

He's apparently in solitary. And we know he's a flight risk. Perhaps they think it's too risky to transport him from jail to court house and back.

In the county in which I work, first appearances are always via video if the person is currently incarcerated. It's safer and more efficient.

Can someone link me to the "downstairs" site where there is discussion regarding the police scanner information? I can't seem to find it. Thanks! :D

******* was the site. I saw that, too. I have a strong feeling that JM was involved with that situation, amd its obvious that that case involved a few people. I wonder if he was the one who loo illed her. Obv RAT is a , but I wonder if he was telling the truth about the black guy in dreads, and him not being the onr who actually killed her. WTF is this world we live in? I cant even believe some of the things I say these days :(

Randy Taylor made reference to a black guy with cornrows - very different than someone with dreadlocks. Also, law enforcement located the guy Randy Taylor tried to implicate - his name is Damien Bradley and he even testified at Taylor's trial. Bradley just so happened to work at the McDonald's at the Liberty station where Alexis disappeared and that Taylor was known to frequent. What better ruse than to point fingers at a person you can give an accurate description of, but claim not to know their name? Bradley was out of town at the time that Alexis disappeared - that info was verified by the police. The implication of some black guy being involved was a ploy by Taylor to throw the attention off of him. Let's remember, prior to sentencing, Taylor's attorney told the prosecution that he would disclose the location of Alexis' body in exchange for a reduced sentence. Obviously, the prosecution wouldn't just let him walk without first actually locating the body. So either Taylor did in fact murder Alexis or he was an accessory - in which case, why didn't he implicate the "real" accomplice? Alexis' family refused the deal because that was all of the proof that they needed to know that Taylor murdered Alexis and they weren't going to let him walk free, especially when he was a POI in the Samantha Clarke case.

My son has learning disabilities but give that kid some Legos and he can create things without instructions that in could never do even with instructions! Many people learn things that interest them easily and the knowledge sinks in like it's something they've always known. So even if he had a difficult time in school, if he was interested in committing crimes without being caught he may have been able to comprehend that info easily.

So true!
And he was adept enough to learn the rules of football enough to be athlete of the year his senior year...I understand the disbelief of people who knew him to be slow, but I don't believe he was brain dead. I also think this might be another reason to consider him a part of a larger crime ring like trafficking or something horrific. He could easily be lured in to do the dirty work for bigger, smarter criminals.

Coy Barefoot mentions that the search will be in the Pantops area today. Any info on that area in relation to JM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove