Hannah Graham: The Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I hadn't heard that. I'll research more. Mind you, a few weeks earlier someone supposedly spotted him in Lexington. Or someone looking like the original sketch. Craigsville is really remote, but so are most areas around here.

Is anyone following the case on twitter? Some guy just posted that JM was seen in Craigsville the morning after HG's disappearance. Has anyone else heard this? I'm trying to find a verified source for it. (X)

About a 45 minute drive (maybe more) from Cville. Go to Staunton and then over the mountain.

Is anyone following the case on twitter? Some guy just posted that JM was seen in Craigsville the morning after HG's disappearance. Has anyone else heard this? I'm trying to find a verified source for it. (X)

I wonder if he knows someone in Augusta Correctional facility. That is in Craigsville. I wonder if the IGA has a camera.

Exactly. They need to be checking the whole area. Above is the link in one of my previous posts. Post 701. It's the X. Click on that. I included it in the reply with the previous posters update.

Which is right on the way to Lexington. Where's that tweet? Is there a link?

Exactly. They need to be checking the whole area. Above is the link in one of my previous posts. Post 701. It's the X. Click on that. I included it in the reply with the previous posters update.
If there's any truth at all to what that guy said, the IGA will certainly have store security footage to either confirm or discredit the claim.

'
Did he have a key to a family members car and used it late at night, when they did not drive?

He knows about phones. He does not take victims into his residence.

I bet he had a line when he was caught in a area late to disarm. I went to Liberty with Robbie. Yeah, we would come out here all the time. All he had to do was to convince someone not to call the Cops or convince a Patrol guy he was harmless. Things he seemed very adept at doing.

moo

This guy has connections to so many places for so many reasons. The Grahams sit and suffer while he sits and thinks up lies. I so hope the search area is from tips, and the right one is called in. I wish they would send grandma in to chat with him, but my guess is the lawyer is running the show now.

'
Just past Craigsville is dense forest. Now, that's an area I am familiar with.

That is bad news for any search.

-

Is there a timeline posted of JM's whereabouts from the night of leaving Tempo to the days later at the police station? - Obviously not a completed one...but sightings on the following days from the abduction?

Is there a timeline posted of JM's whereabouts from the night of leaving Tempo to the days later at the police station? - Obviously not a completed one...but sightings on the following days from the abduction?

That's what the police are so desperate for. No one seems to know.

Wonder what LE does next, as far as searching and how they decide, if they don't have any real leads. I know it often seemed they were on the brink of finding Alexis but no luck.

That's what the police are so desperate for. No one seems to know.

I wonder if they have tracked debit card transactions or other types of traceable purchases to determine where he might have been?

Yes, there is so much brush, forrest, and land around Craigsville and then going into parts of Rockbridge county. I really wish LE had told people outside a certain radius of Cville to also check their land.

IGA is a grocery store chain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member