Hannah Graham: The Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the car? I have seen pictures of the car, evidently after impound. In one of the pictures the front passenger head light area of the car is missing. I wonder if there are pictures of the car that night and that part is not missing but is missing now. just a thought. jmo idk

He's apparently in solitary. And we know he's a flight risk. Perhaps they think it's too risky to transport him from jail to court house and back.

That seems likely considering hes wearing what looks like a bullet proof vest and surrounded by FBI agents as he steps off the plane from Texas.

That seems likely considering hes wearing what looks like a bullet proof vest and surrounded by FBI agents as he steps off the plane from Texas.

Yeah, I saw that- kind of surprised me. I think the only other POI person I've seen like that was Van Der Sloot. But I'm not a hard-core sleuther so I guess maybe it's common.

Anyone have a link to where LE asked people for tips on where JM may have gone fishing? tia

that was from the last press conference. Stated by Tim Longo.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/virgini...cle_ecaafe10-ab16-5787-8f3f-8d78661aa79d.html

bbm.
" He also asked members of the community to come forward with any information about Matthew’s behavior or any places he liked to spend time, hoping perhaps that Graham could be found there.

Longo mentioned that Matthew liked to fish. “Where did he like to fish?” Longo asked. “Where did he like to go fishing.”"

There is a small lake right beside Rt 29 diagonal of Anchorage Farm (which they have renamed). I often see people fishing there. It's RIGHT beside the highway. It's probably a little too obvious place, but maybe not.

Ack. Ok, well I just called the tip line about potential fishing spots he could have frequented/been familiar with in his younger years near Rt 20. Gack. My heart was beating so quickly. For some reason it was really stressful!

How far back can you go on records of his phone ping locations, days, weeks, months, or years? You could check where and when he's been and had his phone turned off?

Do you all think Longo will give us anymore updates on the search? Or will everything be silent from here on out?

Does anyone know the amount of territory that has been searched outside of the City of Charlottesville? Surrounding areas? I wonder have they searched as far out as Rt 29 South towards Lake Arrington in Nelson County (near where the Lockn Festival was held)? Lots of farm land and off-of-the-main-road places out in that direction. I know LE has done all of that, but I haven't really heard where they have been checking outside of the city. Sorry that I'm behind on this case.

Is LE searching on foot, or ATVs in the wooded areas? Also is Equisearch involved? If LE needed riders to search, there are a lot of horse owners who would be more than willing to help search. Me included.

That seems like a great idea. I wonder if he is clever enough to turn off his phone? He did turn off Hannah's phone didn't he?

How far back can you go on records of his phone ping locations, days, weeks, months, or years? You could check where and when he's been and had his phone turned off?

That seems like a great idea. I wonder if JM was on his game enough to turn off his own phone? Seems like I heard he turned off Hannah's phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove