Hannah Graham: The Search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with JM is that he is stronger than the average person so he can bring someone further than would be considered accessible. That so increases the problem of where she could be.

Some places have older people who are not able to search their grounds.

I wonder if communities could identify those people and then have some kind of teams that would go search?

This article from 2010, suggests the type of terrain that might be familiar to MH's killer.
Also, interesting to note that there was " a wealth of physical evidence. "
rbbm.

7/1/2010

http://www.wtop.com/149/1993679/Morgan-Harrington-murder-linked-to-2005-assault-
" Police have said the person who killed Harrington likely knew the area where her body was found in a remote hayfield 10 miles southwest of Charlottesville, where she was separated from her friends Oct. 17 while attending a Metallica concert.

Investigators said only a person familiar with the farm or the immediate area would have dealt with the property's obstacles, including streams, fences and changing terrain.

The Harringtons said "a wealth of physical evidence" was found at the scene"

But Morgan found, and soon enough to yield DNA so he may have changed his chosen area or type of body disposal, i.e to burial, or in water, etc. jmo

Agree! Would not surprise me since alternating between land and water is seen per rule-of-three. I have to wonder just how many abductions/murders he's committed. Wonder if committed crimes in other states...

Don't know how to move this post with the quote, but if you read the comments there is a woman who knew JM in high school. She claims he was removed from the cheer squad for "feeling up" one of the cheerleaders. Then, in the following years he moved to track, wrestling, and football. She describes him as "slow."
I came across another FB poster (a current supporter) that wrote she was in a slow learner (my words as I forget the exact one) class with him in school.

Slow learner or learning disabilities? Big difference.

Maybe academically he has issues, but he is smart enough to change his appearance for pictures, look for vulnerable women.

Have you searched around your property and that area? If not, please do!
He'd have had to pull into our driveway to dump a body on our property and my dogs would have gone nuts. Hubby is a retired cop, he knows what decomp smells like. (and we only have 3 acres). There is a prime dump spot up the road from me, however. I did see tire tracks there leading off into the field (and woods beyond) and I called in that tip. It is in the Hidden Valley Farms subdivision off of Ambrose Crossing (by Jessup's Lake) for any interested Sleuths. The end of that road extend for about 2.25 miles and only has 5 houses on it the whole back stretch. Literally hundreds of wooded acres and water.

Slow learner or learning disabilities? Big difference.

Maybe academically he has issues, but he is smart enough to change his appearance for pictures, look for vulnerable women.

So true, and we see thugs who despite lacking academically, are clever and skilled in being evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose