Harley in the Hangar: Chop Shop?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the story about the Harley being returned, and saying there were "hundreds of vehicles in a hangar", it doesn't say the hangar was at the K/W airport.

How many hangars do they have - is it more than one?

Just adding because I like to keep track of direct LE statements.

Millard Air hangar contained stolen vehicles, police say
CBC News
Posted: May 30, 2013 8:05 AM ET
Last Updated: May 30, 2013 10:28 PM

“The Hamilton police BEAR [break, enter, auto theft and robbery] Unit did recover parts of the stolen motorcycle in the hangar and have returned those parts to the owner,” said Hamilton police spokesperson Debbie MacGreal-Dinning in an email.

“There were a number of vehicles and/or parts found in the hangar and this remains under investigation with the Hamilton police.”

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/millard-air-hangar-contained-stolen-vehicles-police-say

http://infow5.com/millard-air-hangar-contained-stolen-vehicles-police-say/

LE only has what was found in the hangar at the time of DM's arrest as evidence. Likely many more vehicles were stolen and the parts dumped somewhere. Also, DM would have to clear out the hangar if it was being rented out or sold. I totally beleive that there would be more than 10 stolen vehicles but does LE have the proof? JMO

How many hangars do they have - is it more than one?

I think we may hear that a business with a huge delivery door could be where a lot of the 'business' is/was sold from ...JMO Also I doubt that the 'undercover' business kept all of its eggs in one basket ....JMO

Just adding because I like to keep track of direct LE statements.

Millard Air hangar did contain stolen vehicles, police say
Updated: Thu, 30 May 2013 16:08:23 GMT | By CBC News, cbc.ca

“The Hamilton police BEAR [break, enter, auto theft and robbery] Unit did recover parts of the stolen motorcycle in the hangar and have returned those parts to the owner,” said Hamilton police spokesperson Debbie MacGreal-Dinning in an email.

“There were a number of vehicles and/or parts found in the hangar and this remains under investigation with the Hamilton police.”

This link was removed.

well less than 10 vehicles does not make a big auto theft ring..gotta love the media. I wondered in the KW news article the company that usually delivers to the hanger said they put a cash lock on his account and its not Millard they deal with but someone else..so who is that someone else?

There was no further contact between the company and Millard Air until last week, when the employee the company always dealt with showed up and said it would be business as usual beginning this week.
The company says it was skeptical about that claim, and locked the cash-only account in Dellen Millard’s name over the weekend.

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/activit...airport-boss-expected-1.1302652#ixzz2Uo3CMzOI

Is it the other person listed as VP Operations?

http://millardair.com/

And we go from "hundreds" to "way less than 10" how ???

BTW, how much is "way less than 10"? :floorlaugh:

It probably went something like this:

Unnamed source: "We found stolen cars and numerous parts in the hangar"

Reporter: "Really?? How many?"

Unnamed source " Well lots of them... hundreds of them.." (meaning hundreds of parts, not hundreds of cars)

Off topic but LE have 3 of DM's trailers, the one that TB's truck was found in plus

"CTV News cameras captured police removing a black storage trailer and a vehicle tandem trailer from the hangar on Friday."

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/investigators-looking-into-other-cases-in-connection-with-dellen-millard-1.1286519#ixzz2UoNYUl6m

The second trailer seized was probably MM's

This article is from May 17th so I think this is footage of the second trailer (this one taken from the hangar).

Fine conjecturing on your part, Blomquist, but if all these excuses you list are shown to be actual fact, then DM must have been spending all of his time up in the clouds! :seeya:

...and taking a pic of himself I guess, pretending to work on a car in the hangar...and didn't wonder why there were other cars in his hanger.

This article is from May 17th so I think this is footage of the second trailer (this one taken from the hangar).

So I wonder if the motorcycle parts were in the trailer at that time, and all on their way back to Marty? And that other trailer's owner might have been found as well?

Thats assuming DM is a sociopath which of course we do not know. Thanks for your opinion..:) .. IMO I do not see this , because IF WM was murdered which IMO I doubt, by anyone it would make more sense for him to be murdered by someone whose 'business' or whose 'plans' had been thwarted, this usually would revolve around a situation IMO that would mean that someone who wanted to make money (DM doesn't need money) was involved.

For instance, WM finds cars in hangar, asks DM about it and says that they need to be gone in order to proceed with new venture... DM informs the mastermind behind the chop shop venture and said mastermind eliminates WM making it look like a suicide. Mastermind now has his business back on track and only has to deal with younger guy who could possibly be oblivious to the criminality of the venture or may have been warned how easily his life could be snuffed out if he doesn't go with the program ..... If we are dealing with OC from any source they can be quite thorough and quite ruthless... and ....sociopathic/psychopathic. IMO... and MOO

Looks like a friendly wager :) , you take OC, I will take DM sociopath....You ever see those people on FB who always have drama? Posting stuff daily about stuff that happens to them and things they have witnessed...we both know these types of ppl are attention seekers and also possibly have issues more so than most? Well look at DM...no interest in multi-million dollar business, has been said to eat dog biscuits (yes some ppl do or have but eaten dog biscuits but when you add it to everything else connected to him, it makes weird sense), likes violent video games, possibly had a strong handed grandpa, possibly had an alcoholic father, parents divorced, grew up being famous at age 14, is a thrill seeker, he is in his mid twenties, has been known to use drugs, possibly sell drugs too, buying just a farm for cash and doing nothing with it, LB missing and he was last one she called, dad commits suicide apparently, his avatar with fake injury to eye, still partying in house where dad shot himself, odd yacht trip for 8 days, purchased incinerator but no reason why he did yet, remains of TB on his farm, trailer with TB truck parked at his mom's place, cutting his hair into a mohawk and dying it red, ambition tattoo on wrist then putting a rectangle around it, his FB page if that is his page has a cat as his profile pic (LB has a dog and cats I think and loves cats based on her pics)...so could that be a self reminder that he gets off on?? I could probably go on with this but you get the point.....and do not get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with many of these examples and I understand people do this stuff but when ONE person has ALL of these on their list, it is like 20 questions they ask an addict...if you answer yes to 3 or more, then you are considered an addict........SO here is what a sociopath is like or does mmmmmm

Superficial Charm, Manipulative and Conning Grandiose Sense of Self, Feels entitled to certain things as "their right." Pathological Lying, has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.......Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.......Shallow Emotions......Incapacity for Love......Need for Stimulation, iving on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal......Promiscuity and gambling are common.....Callousness/Lack of Empathy.....Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature, rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Sorry for the long post but I have met several personalities like this, I know all about the characteristics and what make people like this tick....IMO DM is a very likely candidate to fall into this category

I think the trailer towed along with the tandem trailer was Marty's trailer that was stolen with his Harley based on pictures.

Without giving full names, can someone shed some light on who we are referring to as OC?

Looks like a friendly wager :) , you take OC, I will take DM sociopath....You ever see those people on FB who always have drama? Posting stuff daily about stuff that happens to them and things they have witnessed...we both know these types of ppl are attention seekers and also possibly have issues more so than most? Well look at DM...no interest in multi-million dollar business, has been said to eat dog biscuits (yes some ppl do or have but eaten dog biscuits but when you add it to everything else connected to him, it makes weird sense), likes violent video games, possibly had a strong handed grandpa, possibly had an alcoholic father, parents divorced, grew up being famous at age 14, is a thrill seeker, he is in his mid twenties, has been known to use drugs, possibly sell drugs too, buying just a farm for cash and doing nothing with it, LB missing and he was last one she called, dad commits suicide apparently, his avatar with fake injury to eye, still partying in house where dad shot himself, odd yacht trip for 8 days, purchased incinerator but no reason why he did yet, remains of TB on his farm, trailer with TB truck parked at his mom's place, cutting his hair into a mohawk and dying it red, ambition tattoo on wrist then putting a rectangle around it, his FB page if that is his page has a cat as his profile pic (LB has a dog and cats I think and loves cats based on her pics)...so could that be a self reminder that he gets off on?? I could probably go on with this but you get the point.....and do not get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with many of these examples and I understand people do this stuff but when ONE person has ALL of these on their list, it is like 20 questions they ask an addict...if you answer yes to 3 or more, then you are considered an addict........SO here is what a sociopath is like or does mmmmmm

Superficial Charm, Manipulative and Conning Grandiose Sense of Self, Feels entitled to certain things as "their right." Pathological Lying, has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.......Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.......Shallow Emotions......Incapacity for Love......Need for Stimulation, iving on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal......Promiscuity and gambling are common.....Callousness/Lack of Empathy.....Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature, rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability
Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Sorry for the long post but I have met several personalities like this, I know all about the characteristics and what make people like this tick....IMO DM is a very likely candidate to fall into this category

And *advertiser censored* specifically. The following is a quote from sociopath/psychopath and serial killer Ted Bundy.

“I’ve met a lot of men who were motivated to commit violence just like me. And without exception, without question, every one of them was deeply involved in *advertiser censored*. “

...and taking a pic of himself I guess, pretending to work on a car in the hangar...and didn't wonder why there were other cars in his hanger.

If he was of the understanding that an actual business was there, why would he wonder about the cars? Him seeing the cars does not mean he knew the criminal aspect or the depth of any criminality. IMO People doing shady business are not usually up front about their 'methods'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat