Harley in the Hangar: Chop Shop?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally on board for this....I know of people with sociopath tendencies/behaviours....I know what I am capable of doing....If I had 100 to 200+ vehicles in my hangar and this is what I love doing cuz its risky and pays big...then either my dad finds out or knew about and yes, says get rid of the stuf, I dont care how but you have 30 days for example...there is the high risk of getting caught moving this product if you want to save all the $$ involved or if you burn it, crush it, let someone else take it off your hands for 20 cents on the dollar.....that is a lot of coin in there....minimum a million + maybe a maximum of 4 million + who knows.....I know I could not take the easiest the easy way out....but a person with sociopath behaviours could and too many signs point to DM being like this...some people do not realize that a sociopath can pass themselves off as the most normal person ever....that is what makes many cases like this so shocking to many.

Thats assuming DM is a sociopath which of course we do not know. Thanks for your opinion..:) .. IMO I do not see this , because IF WM was murdered which IMO I doubt, by anyone it would make more sense for him to be murdered by someone whose 'business' or whose 'plans' had been thwarted, this usually would revolve around a situation IMO that would mean that someone who wanted to make money (DM doesn't need money) was involved.

For instance, WM finds cars in hangar, asks DM about it and says that they need to be gone in order to proceed with new venture... DM informs the mastermind behind the chop shop venture and said mastermind eliminates WM making it look like a suicide. Mastermind now has his business back on track and only has to deal with younger guy who could possibly be oblivious to the criminality of the venture or may have been warned how easily his life could be snuffed out if he doesn't go with the program ..... If we are dealing with OC from any source they can be quite thorough and quite ruthless... and ....sociopathic/psychopathic. IMO... and MOO

I'll bet MM is really happy he put another serial number on the bike! I know I sure am! I'm hoping it leads to more charges on these guys and it will keep them behind bars!

:jail:

Hi all. First post - been reading for what feels like forever :)

Just a thought: What if WM wasn't so "innocent" in all of this? What if the original "chop shop" was WM's project and DM fell into it as his son.

Then to take it further: What if WM's suicide was just that... a suicide ... maybe over the guilt of involving DM in the "business"? Or maybe it was a homicide related to some kind of power struggle for control of the "business"?

Just thinking outside the box...

Hi all. First post - been reading for what feels like forever :)

Just a thought: What if WM wasn't so "innocent" in all of this? What if the original "chop shop" was WM's project and DM fell into it as his son.

Then to take it further: What if WM's suicide was just that... a suicide ... maybe over the guilt of involving DM in the "business"? Or maybe it was a homicide related to some kind of power struggle for control of the "business"?

Just thinking outside the box...

I was wondering that too, actually.

:greetings:

:welcome: :wagon:

I'll bet MM is really happy he put another serial number on the bike! I know I sure am! I'm hoping it leads to more charges on these guys and it will keep them behind bars!

:jail:

And I'll bet we will see more people charged or taken in for questioning very shortly, perhaps today. (I hope)

Fine conjecturing on your part, Blomquist, but if all these excuses you list are shown to be actual fact, then DM must have been spending all of his time up in the clouds! :seeya:

Thank you for your opinion, I guess my opinion is as valid as the next guys in actual fact. I don't see how someones head would need to be in clouds but I guess we all have our perspective eh. I prefer to call them reasons and suggestions or even possibilities......excuses being those things that have no place in reality, my opinion just like other peoples is as viable and valid as theirs. I dont feel anyone here is trying to make excuses, more like trying to figure out what actually happened from all possible vantage points... Lets hope we get to the real truth very soon...for everyone involved sakes. Its quite a sad situation all around IMO :seeya:

My thought is that "if it appears DM has all that money so why would he need to steal cars..." well how do you think he got all that money in the first place? I don't think Millardair on it's own was an overly successful operation, having filed for bankruptcy not too long ago. I think DM has been in the drug running/auto parts/hot cars racket for quite a while, buying condos and houses and farms to let the money cool off. Now I see why Canada Border Services was thanked for their part in the investigation... keeping track of how often DM and friends were hopping across the border no doubt.

What I could find on Millardair was that they listed only three employees and had estimated annual sales of less than $500,000, but that was at the old Pearson airport location. Hard to say how reliable any of that info is in reality, but it's out there.

Certainly not enough for DM to buy a farm and condo with cash from that size of an operation.. split three ways.

well less than 10 vehicles does not make a big auto theft ring..gotta love the media. I wondered in the KW news article the company that usually delivers to the hanger said they put a cash lock on his account and its not Millard they deal with but someone else..so who is that someone else?

There was no further contact between the company and Millard Air until last week, when the employee the company always dealt with showed up and said it would be business as usual beginning this week.
The company says it was skeptical about that claim, and locked the cash-only account in Dellen Millard’s name over the weekend.

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/activit...airport-boss-expected-1.1302652#ixzz2Uo3CMzOI

well less than 10 vehicles does not make a big auto theft ring..gotta love the media. I wondered in the KW news article the company that usually delivers to the hanger said they put a cash lock on his account and its not Millard they deal with but someone else..so who is that someone else?

There was no further contact between the company and Millard Air until last week, when the employee the company always dealt with showed up and said it would be business as usual beginning this week.
The company says it was skeptical about that claim, and locked the cash-only account in Dellen Millard’s name over the weekend.

Read more: http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/activit...airport-boss-expected-1.1302652#ixzz2Uo3CMzOI

That number is likely based on what was taken from the hangar after DM was arrested, not a total. JMO

My thought is that "if it appears DM has all that money so why would he need to steal cars..." well how do you think he got all that money in the first place? I don't think Millardair on it's own was an overly successful operation, having filed for bankruptcy not too long ago. I think DM has been in the auto parts/hot cars racket for quite a while, buying condos and houses and farms to let the money cool off. Now I see why Canada Border Services was thanked for their part in the investigation... keeping track of how often DM and friends were hopping across the border no doubt.

Bankruptcy would only involve the corporate entity that was going into bankruptcy. The Millards could well have had a few corporations as well as private wealth. Some if not most of the wealth may not have been affected by the bankruptcy. Sometimes major corporations file bankruptcy and then reopen under a new but similar name, having managed to hold on to much of the profit from the bankrupted corp. Big business has a way of keeping itself safe. The only real threat is someone taking over the reigns of the business by threat or by seizure... which it would appear is close to home in this case JMO/MOO

There are some great theories here. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

If there were "less than 10" vehicles at the hanger, as the article pasted below states, it is easier to believe that WM was not aware of what his son was up to. With all the money in the family, WM could have just assumed that DM had purchased them.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...n-millard/article12258800/#dashboard/follows/

From photos I have seen, they have been using the hanger as an automobile shop for at least 3 years.

While it has been said that DM is not mechanically inclined, I believe he made friends with those that are through his thrill-seeking hobbies. In addition, it was reported that he went to "chef school". George Brown College has a chef school and also many programs geared toward technical vocations, such as the automobile industry. I noticed that some of his friends attended George Brown, that might be where they all met.

Well isn't this interesting? A cash only account in DM name. Now I wonder who opened that account? If they didnt deal with DM, then who opened the account? I have a very good idea who...but prevented from saying due to the rules. This furthers my theory/reasoning/ that someone else is running things and is the mastermind behind the business and the plot....JMO /MOO Same person maybe who sells expensive car parts online !!! and who is a known connection and who also is involved in a business around the corner from TB .....and in Brantford. JMO...but its looking like a possibility IMO....and who else is this gy linked to, thats the million dollar question IMO.... just putting it out there...but solely MOO

How is the media getting this so wrong. Is it less than 10 vehicles in the hangar or "hundreds" I'm going with the Globe, who are quoting Kavanagh, rather than the unnamed source of the Sun...

Toronto Sun
Sources say hundreds of vehicles have been found in a hangar.
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2013/05/20130530-065940.html

Globe and Mail
“We’re still investigating, trying to find owners,” said Staff Sergeant Matt Kavanagh, who put the number of vehicles at “way less than 10”.
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...urder-suspect-dellen-millard/article12258800/

Well isn't this interesting? A cash only account in DM name. Now I wonder who opened that account? If they didnt deal with DM, then who opened the account? I have a very good idea who...but prevented from saying due to the rules. This furthers my theory/reasoning/ that someone else is running things and is the mastermind behind the business and the plot....JMO /MOO Same person maybe who sells expensive car parts online !!! and who is a known connection and who also is involved in a business around the corner from TB .....and in Brantford. JMO...but its looking like a possibility IMO....and who else is this gy linked to, thats the million dollar question IMO.... just putting it out there...but solely MOO
I totally agree with you..I really hope this person is questioned. I dont think DM was running the operation in Waterloo.

And we go from "hundreds" to "way less than 10" how ???

BTW, how much is "way less than 10"? :floorlaugh:

You are right - 10 does not really make for a car theft ring, more like a couple of immature boys fascinated by 'nice and shineys'.. 10, 100 or 200 though, theft is theft. TM could certainly afford such baubles by his own expense account.

So much for my theory, in large part. The media are all over the map with their reporting on this. Accuracy seems to be loosing priority to getting the scoop first.

Perhaps Mom trying to fire up the company again, formally?

Maybe an issue with that, however. The one person that would technically be able to empower her (or anyone else) in control of the corporation is now in the crow-bar motel. Can it be done without signing witnessed documents post-arrest? I have a feeling with no Captain at the helm, and no senior management firmly in place, that the ship is heading for the Rocks, one way or the other.

If the above is the case, and the assumed Captain is attempting to steer the ship of SS Capsized without the requisite formal relationship with Millardair.. yeah, i'd see a supplier issue, given all that has gone down since last contact, whatever that they supplied (fuel, petroleum products?).

Question: as nominal inheritor and now-owner of what remains of Millardair assets - if DM is found guilty and thrown into a bunk next to Bernardo for the next 15-25 to life (or whatever), what becomes of these business assets? Do they remain in DM's ownership, or are they liable to forfeiture, or open to exposure through civil court claims (ie TB's family)?

I already know what is going to happen with that little family sale of the newly acquired Condo in the Distillery District. Mama wasted $1.00 to transfer the title over. Government's gonna be getting that, for sure - just for the very principle of him thinking that he could shell-game his forfeitable assets, post-arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME