Has the case fizzled a bit?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will get it for you. I have to go through my files. but I also found this when searching..

"Police also found a baseball bat not owned by the Ramseys on the north side of the house with fiber on it consistent with fibers found in the carpet in the basement where JonBenet's body was found."

http://www.examiner.com/article/evidence-jonbenet-ramsey-case-points-to-intruder

Found it..

"The New Yorker also reported that dark fibers found on the body did not match clothing found in the house, "

http://www.cnn.com/US/9801/11/jonbenet/

Iirc those were matched to John's, imported from Israel, shirt. Those fibers were found IN HER PANTIES and on her vaginal area. It took them quite awhile to turn over items of clothing

Iirc those were matched to John's, imported from Israel, shirt. Those fibers were found IN HER PANTIES and on her vaginal area. It took them quite awhile to turn over items of clothing

No there are other fibers that do not belong to the r's. We have talked about it here before.. Sometimes it is hard to find the info again but I will.
:)

This is interesting too..

"Meanwhile, Time magazine, in its latest issue, is reporting that a heavy flashlight, with a rubber coating, has mysteriously turned up in a police storage area where evidence from the Ramsey case is being kept.

Police have long felt that such a flashlight could have been used to inflict a head wound on JonBenet, and a similar flashlight was spotted on the kitchen counter of the Ramsey home the morning after JonBenet's body was found, according to Time. But the flashlight then disappeared.

The flashlight that turned up in the storage area does not belong to a police officer, Time said. It has been sent to a Colorado Bureau of Investigation lab for analysis."

"118
13 Q (BY MR. WOOD) Okay. To your knowledge,
14 have those blue fibers at the crime scene ever been
15 sourced?
16 MR. MILLER: Wait a minute. What is the
17 question?
18 MR. WOOD: To his knowledge, have the blue
19 fibers found at the crime scene ever been sourced.
20 A There are a lot of reports around on fiber
21 evidence. To the best of my recollection, no.

22 Q (BY MR. WOOD) Were there any other color
23 fibers found at the crime scene that had not been
24 sourced?
25 A That have not been sourced?

1 Q Yes.
2 A Yes.
3 Q What colors?
4 A Brown.

5 Q So blue, brown, anything else?
6 A Not off the top of my head, no.

7 Q That's something that could be ascertained
8 with research?
9 A Yes."

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-fibers.htm

Different color fibers that were not sourced.

This is interesting too..

"Meanwhile, Time magazine, in its latest issue, is reporting that a heavy flashlight, with a rubber coating, has mysteriously turned up in a police storage area where evidence from the Ramsey case is being kept.

Police have long felt that such a flashlight could have been used to inflict a head wound on JonBenet, and a similar flashlight was spotted on the kitchen counter of the Ramsey home the morning after JonBenet's body was found, according to Time. But the flashlight then disappeared.

The flashlight that turned up in the storage area does not belong to a police officer, Time said. It has been sent to a Colorado Bureau of Investigation lab for analysis."

Interesting in what way?

What I find interesting is how the Ramsey's distanced themselves from their own flashlight left on the kitchen counter.

Interesting in what way?

What I find interesting is how the Ramsey's distanced themselves from their own flashlight left on the kitchen counter.

How it just showed up in the evidence locker when it was not there before... Miracle..

"118
13 Q (BY MR. WOOD) Okay. To your knowledge,
14 have those blue fibers at the crime scene ever been
15 sourced?
16 MR. MILLER: Wait a minute. What is the
17 question?
18 MR. WOOD: To his knowledge, have the blue
19 fibers found at the crime scene ever been sourced.
20 A There are a lot of reports around on fiber
21 evidence. To the best of my recollection, no.

22 Q (BY MR. WOOD) Were there any other color
23 fibers found at the crime scene that had not been
24 sourced?
25 A That have not been sourced?

1 Q Yes.
2 A Yes.
3 Q What colors?
4 A Brown.

5 Q So blue, brown, anything else?
6 A Not off the top of my head, no.

7 Q That's something that could be ascertained
8 with research?
9 A Yes."

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-fibers.htm

Different color fibers that were not sourced.

Ah...and the beaver hair! I remember now!
Not sourced doesn't mean it didn't belong to a Ramsey. Every item of clothing in the house wasn't sent for comparison. Nor was everything she may have come into contact with that day. I'd be more interested in where they were found and how many there were.

In my mind, it's really hard to dismiss the sheer amount and locations of Patsy sweater fibers on and in everything directly involved in the actual murder and staging.

Iirc the brown ones where thought to come from brown gardening gloves, but I don't recall where I read that or if they finally did match em.

I will get it for you. I have to go through my files. but I also found this when searching..

"Police also found a baseball bat not owned by the Ramseys on the north side of the house with fiber on it consistent with fibers found in the carpet in the basement where JonBenet's body was found."

http://www.examiner.com/article/evidence-jonbenet-ramsey-case-points-to-intruder

Found it..

"The New Yorker also reported that dark fibers found on the body did not match clothing found in the house, "

BBM: Because the dark fibers from the SHIRT wasn't matched to clothing found in the house, that SHIRT was turned over to BPD a year after the murder by the Ramseys.

The bat...Well, I did research into the bat, and it did belong to the Ramseys. I won't bother getting the source because you claim it isn't a valid source.

BBM: Because the dark fibers from the SHIRT wasn't matched to clothing found in the house, that SHIRT was turned over to BPD a year after the murder by the Ramseys.

The bat...Well, I did research into the bat, and it did belong to the Ramseys. I won't bother getting the source because you claim it isn't a valid source.

CNN?? And then a candyrose? I have seen that used here many times..

There are fibers that are not sourced to the R's. I will find it.

Not sourced doesn't mean it didn't belong to a Ramsey. Every item of clothing in the house wasn't sent for comparison. Nor was everything she may have come into contact with that day. I'd be more interested in where they were found and how many there were.

In my mind, it's really hard to dismiss the sheer amount and locations of Patsy sweater fibers on and in everything directly involved in the actual murder and staging.

Iirc the brown ones where thought to come from brown gardening gloves, but I don't recall where I read that or if they finally did match em.

IIRC, the beaver hair boots were never turned over for comparison. Things that make you go hmmmm....

JMO

Let me guess... You found it in one of those books authored by someone directly involved in the investigation?

CNN?? And then a candyrose? I have seen that used here many times..

There are fibers that are not sourced to the R's. I will find it.

No, ST's book. I sourced it and it was refused. Because apparently the lab reports cited there don't meet a certain standard of proof.

JMO

Let me guess... You found it in one of those books authored by someone directly involved in the investigation?

Yes, you know, one of the authors that has no integrity...LOL

JMO

No, ST's book. I sourced it and it was refused. Because apparently the lab reports cited there don't meet a certain standard of proof.

Don't bother finding any sources for me. I am perfectly capable of finding them myself. Thanks.

JMO

Those pesky law enforcement peeps with access to everything!

<snip>
Thought of something else. JB's prior sexual abuse must just be a coincidence if an intruder killed and sexually assaulted her. :moo:

And there-in lies another bugaboo imo. The autopsy report clearly states there was healed, earlier damage to the internal vaginal structure.

Those pesky law enforcement peeps with access to everything!

Yes...Unlike CNN...LOL

While I am talking about ST, let's all remember something. The Ramseys sued him over his book. It was settled, and most importantly, ST did NOT have to take one thing out of his book. Gee, what does that tell you? It tells me his book is accurate as far as FACTS are concerned. You know, lab reports which state FACTS about the fibers.

JMO

Iirc, the beaver hair was believed to perhaps have come from fur-lined boots Patsy wore or from the artist's paintbrush. Also, iirc, she walked away from the house when they left on the 26th while wearing those boots.

There are brown work gloves listed on the warrants and John Ramsey wore khaki pants to the Whites the night before.

IIRC, the beaver hair boots were never turned over for comparison. Things that make you go hmmmm....

JMO

Yes, the beaver hair boots that were never seen again, along with BR's hi-tec shoes that were never seen again. IIRC

The thing about the bat is the fiber on it links it to the house but not to the crime. Somewhere in the literature Patsy states that the kids were bad to leave their ball bats outside, dropping them where they finished with them.

That cnn article about the mysterious flashlight is from 1998, has anything else turned up from it since then?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbohacek
Back