Has the defense created reasonable doubt?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL I do, I'm a total word junkie :) Maybe NerdyGirl would have been a more apt screen name but I liked the alliteration of GeekyGirl :p

Years ago, when the Christian Brothers taught me,a thesaurus was a needed tool.The real world proved different.Maybe I should dust off the old thesaurus.

That ship sailed long ago for an accident, yet people are still struggling with it. Even if the remote possibility it was, it is too late. It now becomes homicide by undetermined means.

It was never reported as an accident..and it was not proven it was an accident. There is NO evidence of an accident. What makes some so hung up on this? Accident can't even be considered, except in the small mind of JB.

The evidence on the skull screams murder. No staging after death...nice try. You just don't need three layers for a staging. Can you imagine touching your dead child and trying to apply even one layer? ICA enjoys a sense of macabre but putting on three layers when one would do indicates clearly she was in a rage.

Years ago, when the Christian Brothers taught me,a thesaurus was a needed tool.The real world proved different.Maybe I should dust off the old thesaurus.

LOL I live in a world full of Marines. While they are great at what they do, and some of them are really crazy intelligent, as a whole the vocabulary they tend to use is, err... somewhat limited and a little salty :p So I get excited when I get to use my "crossword" words (as my boyfriend calls them) :)

I'm new to this forum so please excuse this if it is common knowledge.
1) Did cadaver dogs search the area around the Anthony home let's say at least a mile or more radius? If so, no hits I assume?
2) Duct tape, that was over the mouth and nose of Caylee, nothing but bones and some hair remained when the body was discovered, how can they be sure that the tape was ever over the mouth and nose? After all tissue is gone the duct tape would be released to move, wherever any forces acted on it. It would not re-stick to the bones after all the tissue was gone. And the length's of the duct tape were to short to wrap around the head of Caylee? I guess the tape could have been longer if pieces were stuck end to end, were they?

The measurements were as follows
q62 - 9.5x2
q63 - 7.5x2intertwined w q64
q64- 9.5x2
found sep fr skull
q104-8.5x2 only one no dead hair

This is A LOT of duct tape on the face of a 3-year old child. There is no reasonable explanation is there for this much duct tape to be on the face of a child except to silence of smother?
Actually, the Autopsy/Osteological report indicates that the tape was over the mouth and nasal aperture.
http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/06/19/6440.6475.pdf

The average head circumference of a 33 month old girl is over 19 inches and if you even assume that the tape was lower on the head which would be less than 19, lets say 13 and the duct tape was layered, no way it goes around the head. It could be used to seal the bag, like a secure twisty tie.
Of course, I don't know, just saying.

(respectfully snipped)
evidence on the skull screams murder. No staging after death...nice try. You just don't need three layers for a staging. Can you imagine touching your dead child and trying to apply even one layer? ICA enjoys a sense of macabre but putting on three layers when one would do indicates clearly she was in a rage.

I can't imagine putting duct tape on a living child, much less a dead one.

But, you see, that's the whole point - the SA did not PROVE that to me. I feel the way the DT went point by point showed how little, to no actual EVIDENCE there is.

ICA's own attorney conceded during closing arguments that the body may well have been in the trunk. He also brought up testimony that the Anthony family commonly buried their pets in those woods. It's not a far stretch to presume--again, from testimony that the defense brought in--that ICA might have learned from her family that's where you bury the dead. Her own team is not fighting very hard against those two points anymore.

EXACTLY! And what's scary is that some are actually criticizing the SA for not testing the remains based on a pool accident! As if JB's wild rants are enough in and of themselves sufficient enough to make falsehoods into truths. As if the SA are mindreaders and should have anticipated all of ICA's possible lies in advance! It boggles the mind.

I totally agree. It does boggle the mind. Casey sits in jail for 3 years swearing that a nanny took her child, as she and her attorney are BERATING LAW ENFORCEMENT FOR NOT DOING AN INTERNATIONAL SEARCH FOR ZENAIDA---criticizing them for not following up sightings of Caylee in Mexico and Puerto Rico, and now this same attorney criticizes them for not investigating George for covering up an accidental drowning in the backyard pool?

How ridiculous can he get? I hope the jury will eventually see through this BS.

Baez says WHY didn't Yuri supboena Kronks full cell records and investigate Georges whereabouts every day? BECAUSE Casey was the only one hiding the child's whereabouts, and lying to LE, and sending them on wildgoose chases, and not reporting HER child as missing, and having a trunk that smells like DEATH.

ICA's own attorney conceded during closing arguments that the body may well have been in the trunk. He also brought up testimony that the Anthony family commonly buried their pets in those woods. It's not a far stretch to presume--again, from testimony that the defense brought in--that ICA might have learned from her family that's where you bury the dead. Her own team is not fighting very hard against those two points anymore.

I think it was illogical for them to ever think they could fight those in the first place. This whole defense just has me shaking my head... She would have been so much better off just taking a plea instead of rolling the dice, but to me it just emphasizes how far she's willing to go to avoid responsibility.

I'd like to see Linda if she discusses charges tomorrow really go over Agg Child Abuse. I think that could be crucial as that brings it back to felony murder. It gets the jury around premed if they are worried about that.

The evidence on the skull screams murder. No staging after death...nice try. You just don't need three layers for a staging. Can you imagine touching your dead child and trying to apply even one layer? ICA enjoys a sense of macabre but putting on three layers when one would do indicates clearly she was in a rage.
That's why JB throws the blame to an innocent George Anthony and Roy Kronk. Poor ICA couldn't put tape on her child alive or dead. Ya right.

Did he actualy come out and say body could be in trunk today and that she dumped it? Did the jury understand the significance of that. It is exactly what the DT has said DIDN'T happen all along. I hope Linda has something to go on that tomorrow.

I'd like to see Linda if she discusses charges tomorrow really go over Agg Child Abuse. I think that could be crucial as that brings it back to felony murder. It gets the jury around premed if they are worried about that.

IMO they're better off just focusing on the duct tape. Felony murder relies on the chloroform evidence, and just from reading here, that definitely seems to be a harder thing for people to understand and accept. If they focus on the fact that she told her parents that they'd both be at the nanny's that night when she knew full well that Caylee wasn't welcome to spend the night at Tony's, and stress just how long it would take to tear and apply three pieces of duct tape, in addition to the time it would actually take for Caylee to suffocate, they'll make a pretty solid argument. MOO

I think it was illogical for them to ever think they could fight those in the first place. This whole defense just has me shaking my head... She would have been so much better off just taking a plea instead of rolling the dice, but to me it just emphasizes how far she's willing to go to avoid responsibility.

BINGO. And that is what I hope the jurors look at. I hope they recognize just how greedy and selfish she is to put everyone else, friends, family, strangers, innocents, through He!! just so she can avoid taking any responsibility for even the slightest portion of this tragedy. I hope they see that in deliberations and take it into account when they mete out their punishment. imoo

This was HER child, in HER care, and she wants to say her mom left the ladder up, her dad raped her and disposed of the dead baby, her brother felt her up and the meter man tampered with the body--so she just go free.

Are the THs all over him saying she was in the trunk? They have blamed GA the whole jury and fought against her being in trunk the whole time. Of course she was in it. Do all the lawyers, etc. talk about how significant this is? I hope jury got it.

What can cause stiffness in only 10 mins? Seems kind of a short period of time to me.

At the time of death, the blood stops bringing fresh oxygen to the muscles. The muscles continue to live long after the brain has died, using the oxygen left in the body. As the muscles begin to die from lack of fresh oxygen, they quit producing Adenonine Triphosphate (ATP), which is used by the muscles to process glucose and actin. Once the ATP remaining in the muscles is exhausted, the fibrous cells of the muscles, which normally slide past each other freely, become glued together by the glucose and actin. This produces the stiffening effect called rigor mortis.
In the case of an exhausted person suddenly dying, there might by no ATP left whatsoever, and rigor mortis would begin very quickly. For the same reason, drowning victims typically go into rigor mortis very quickly. In the struggle to stay afloat, they exhaust their supply of ATP.
http://dmmoyle.com/didig.htm

make sense?

BINGO. And that is what I hope the jurors look at. I hope they recognize just how greedy and selfish she is to put everyone else, friends, family, strangers, innocents, through He!! just so she can avoid taking any responsibility for even the slightest portion of this tragedy. I hope they see that in deliberations and take it into account when they mete out their punishment. imoo

This was HER child, in HER care, and she wants to say her mom left the ladder up, her dad raped her and disposed of the dead baby, her brother felt her up and the meter man tampered with the body--so she just go free.

I really can't see her walking... I think it will come to the choice between aggravated manslaughter and murder, but I honestly don't know which way they'll go.

At the time of death, the blood stops bringing fresh oxygen to the muscles. The muscles continue to live long after the brain has died, using the oxygen left in the body. As the muscles begin to die from lack of fresh oxygen, they quit producing Adenonine Triphosphate (ATP), which is used by the muscles to process glucose and actin. Once the ATP remaining in the muscles is exhausted, the fibrous cells of the muscles, which normally slide past each other freely, become glued together by the glucose and actin. This produces the stiffening effect called rigor mortis.
In the case of an exhausted person suddenly dying, there might by no ATP left whatsoever, and rigor mortis would begin very quickly. For the same reason, drowning victims typically go into rigor mortis very quickly. In the struggle to stay afloat, they exhaust their supply of ATP.
http://dmmoyle.com/didig.htm

make sense?

Ya, makes sense. 10 mins aye? That's Canadian for a short time?

O/T my son just came in and creeped me out! There were two drownings today in the lake, white m 42 and black male 17 and while they were looking in the water for the first one they found a skull and rib bones!!! just off the shore in the woods!!behind my house! I'm sooo :shocked2:It's been there probably 6 months
Thank God I didn't take my dog back there like I had planned on Sat!

O/T my son just came in and creeped me out! There were two drownings today in the lake, white m 42 and black male 17 and while they were looking in the water for the first one they found a skull and rib bones!!! just off the shore in the woods!!behind my house! I'm sooo :shocked2:It's been there probably 6 months
Thank God I didn't take my dog back there like I had planned on Sat!

Wow!That's intense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back