Has the search been called off

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
on the webcam it looks like the weather is good down there. the conditions haven't changed much in the last week have they? this isn't making sense to me that all the sudden they're calling it off because of the standing water. Hummm, seems like something strange going on.

He said they were starting a national campaign to get volunteers. Tim has man members and 'fans' across the US. I think he is hoping he can get more searchers with his national campaign for volunteers. He is not searching for her nationally.

If Tim Miller still believes she's in some of the areas they have been looking but can't clear, AND that she is dead, WHY are they starting a national campaign on Monday???

2500 searchers, wow! That article I just read about the search being called off really didn't give much info.

Also, if they did find Caylee, wouldn't they have to do some testing to make sure it is really her before they go see the Anthony's? or not?

PS: I like your signature by your avi !!!

;) Thanks. I like yours too! lol..

I guess all we can do is wait this one out. This isn't the news I thought I'd be hearing though, it's a little opposite.

It has been dry and hot all weekend. It was much wetter in the beginning of the search last week. The heat index is 100. The mosquito situation is better than it had been. Nope, I'm not buying it.

I helped on the Jessie Davis search. I remeber the day that she was found the search was called off and we were told to watch the news that night. They knew she was found and did not say anything. Everything was cleaned up really quick. The news confirmation came about an hour later.

It has been dry and hot all weekend. It was much wetter in the beginning of the search last week. The heat index is 100. The mosquito situation is better than it had been. Nope, I'm not buying it.

Yep...

I really think something else may be up.

Why call off a search at close to the end of the weekend because of conditions that were present all weekend?

Seems like they would have realized this particular problem existed early Saturday during the beginning of the search and called it off for that area and searched somewhere else today.

The national campaign consists of distributing flyers. Maybe just to appease the Anthony's so they can stop badmouthing his wonderful organization.

maybe the anthony's should go look for her where they think she is. still waiting for them to lead the way.:mad: go to TX. go to PR. hand out fliers. talk to people. nah, nevermind..just sit at home and watch nancy g, play on the computer, and babysit casey. that should do it.

I hope you're right. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Many people have travelled from far away to search this weekend and have brought atvs, horses, dogs, etc. And he's going to send them home without even finishing out the day? There are a few more hours of daylight left to search.

what I am thinking from what Tim is saying about Condtions; is he has a really good hunch they know where she is and cant get to her because of all the water. But I agree with you all.........somethings up!

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know any of the specific places they were searching today?

From the links, this sounds like more than just a standing water issue. The searchers are suffering from the heat, and in one story I read yesterday they said snakes are a big problem.

I find it really odd that none of the other stations have posted anything about this either.........

ETA: Nevermind. I saw that WFTV has it too.

They have been searching within a 3 mile radius of the airport as well as areas near the landfill. There were some things found and searchers were sent over the same areas a couple of times to see if other things could be found. Our group was in an area near the landfill where things had previously been collected. It was somewhat muddy and wet in certain areas that led to wooded areas.

They have been searching within a 3 mile radius of the airport as well as areas near the landfill. There were some things found and searchers were sent over the same areas a couple of times to see if other things could be found. Our group was in an area near the landfill where things had previously been collected. It was somewhat muddy and wet in certain areas that led to wooded areas.

Thank you Halley. You say it was muddy and wet--similar to the conditions Tim described? As in so wet it was unsearchable? Just trying to make sense of this.

The watery areas were being searched by professionals in airboats. What is the point of searching in an airboat of your afraid something will happen to the body. Then how will they ever find a body in the water?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3
Back