Votes: 167 64.2%
  • No, I've always thought he wasn't involved

Votes: 56 21.5%
  • Other

Votes: 8 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting back to the title of the thread.......Has my opinion of RC changed. Absolutely not. Not since the morning of the first interview with his dramatic fall to the ground and reference to Haleigh in the "past" tense. He did it not once, but twice.

I'd give anything to have my child's life......back!

She's the best behaved child I ever...had!

I understand he was upset and he did love his child but he made the worst mistake of his life in the way he gained custody and parented that child and IMO has divulged his participation in her disappearance in his words and behavior ever since. What father that had no part in their child's disappearance acts like this? None......IMO

TN & JH were handed their eviction notice in February 2010.

The foreclosure on 203 Anne Street occurred in May 2010. Was a trailer moved onto this property after a house fire? Are there neighbors living close by? Is there a picture of this property?

It is my understanding JH whereabouts is known because he is on Probation and had to give a DNA sample.

I have very little knowledge or background on this stuff so it is a challenge for me to read JH records and understand what they all mean.

Why was JH ordered to pay restitution? Did he injure this person?

07/22/2010
2010-CF000063201
State of Florida vs Jeffrey Hankins (Defendant)
Restitution Order
$3500
Jeff ordered to pay restitution order for medical treatment and care etc.

Yeah, you're right, the foreclosure was started in May but maybe the final was just received. Man, this guy has had nothing but problems since Haleigh vanished. Either that or tn and him have had problems all along. He didn't have a contractor's license and was arrested and now he has to pay this guy for injuries in a car wreck...eviction and foreclosure all within a year.

Yeah, you're right, the foreclosure was started in May but maybe the final was just received. Man, this guy has had nothing but problems since Haleigh vanished. Either that or tn and him have had problems all along. He didn't have a contractor's license and was arrested and now he has to pay this guy for injuries in a car wreck...eviction and foreclosure all within a year.

Hi Whisperer,

Was a house or trailer on the Lady Lake property?

NG asked Ron who occupied 202 Greene Lane before him and Ron didn’t tell her it was a RSO.

<snipped>

LILI, CALLER FROM LOUISIANA: Hi, Nancy, how you doing?

GRACE: I`m very disturbed about this case because a month has passed and still no leads in the search for Haleigh. What is your question, dear? And hello to all of our Cajun friends.

LILI: I agree with you. And mine is more of a statement. Have they checked out the person that rented the trailer before? Because they would know where the cinder block is. They might even have a key to the deadbolt. They know where the light is and the switch to the light of the kitchen.

GRACE: OK. Lili, you might need a second job as a private I.

To Ronald Cummings. Ronald, isn`t the previous owner the reverend?

CUMMINGS: As I believe it is the reverend`s mother and father. And I think they deceased here in the home. I`m not sure. You would have to ask them. But I do know that I personally went to Wal-Mart and bought the deadbolts and the locks that were on there so nobody else had a key to this house.

GRACE: OK, because I believe that he told me, the former owner, the reverend, that he had placed a lock on that back door but you also placed locks as well, correct? Got it.

CUMMINGS: Yes, ma`am, they were there. I took them off and put my own on.

GRACE: To Barbara.

CUMMINGS: I don`t want nobody to have keys in my house because I didn`t want this to happen.

<snipped>

TERESA NEVES, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING 5-YR-OLD, HALEIGH CUMMINGS: Haleigh`s one of them children who fills up a home with smiles and laughter. And you just couldn`t be without her. I know somebody took that little girl.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

Jeff H / traffic violations:

8322-FUJ
Traffic Infractions
7/13/2009
Lady Lake PD
1999 Nissan
316.1925(1) Careless Driving

3500-CRZ
Traffic Infractions
3/14/2005
Lady Lake PD
2001 Ford
316.217 Headlights - Driving without (twilight to sunrise, smoke/rain/fog)

4674-CSL
Traffic Infractions
12/10/2004
Lake County S.O.
1998 Chevrolet
322.34(1) Unknowingly Operating Vehicle While DL suspended/canceled/

6473-BXZ
Traffic Infractions
1/5/2004
Leesburg PD
1995 Ford
316.614(4)(B) Seat Belt Law - Driver

4980-BXP
Traffic Infractions
3/29/2003
Lady Lake PD
1994 Mazda
316.074(1) Traffic Control Device - Fail to Obey

0041-CDY
Traffic Infractions
2/13/2003
Leesburg PD
1994 Mazda
316.1925(1) Careless Driving

http://www.lakecountyclerk.org/

kant, I’ve been studying information available on Lake County Clerk of the Circuit Courts website about TN and JH and I am beginning to see the case from a new perspective; with a set of fresh eyes so to speak.

LE said Haleigh wasn't abducted by a stranger but by someone who knew the family's schedule and whereabouts so Jeff should be a POI in this case.
JH and TN have been involved for some time so JH was not a stranger to HaLeigh. HaLeigh was Ron and Teresa's 'heart' but we don’t know how JH felt about HaLeigh. Misty believes someone cleverly picked the lock to get inside the home and Ron believes someone stole his child right from under his nose. There are tools designed to pick a door lock.

Unlike Misty who said she was home and Ron who said he was at work, TN and JH have chosen not to disclose this key information. I doubt JH was 'working' the night HaLeigh disappeared.

JH is not a law-abiding citizen. He has an extensive criminal history which stretches back over many years. JH and TN were legally evicted from a place they shared together in Lady Lake early in 2010 and JH is bankrupt and homeless. 105 Rita Lane is now TN & JH permanent residence but JH is currently staying in Daytona Beach.

http://www.lakecountyclerk.org/

BBM - and herein I believe, IMHO, lies the crux of the matter. Follow the money trail peeps, check out foreclosures, evictions, and bankruptcy filings. Drugs are big business and this is a poor area FOR EVERYONE, leave no stone unturned.

My opinion only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members