Haunting Evidence: JonBenet Ramsey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you believe in these 2, and the psychic/paranormal evidence?

• Total voters
Don't apologize, I'm the one who brought her up, and you are absolutely right! If the Ramsey's had not had the wealth and power they did in Boulder, they would have been brought in that night, instead of LE and the D.A.'s office catering to them. They should never have been allowed to search the house on their own, nor should they have been allowed to shop for their own lie detector tests, IMO!!!:twocents::furious:

Yes and Casey doesn't have the connections the Ramseys did!! Also think of the parents who have tried to "pull a Ramsey" lately and say their child was kidnapped and or ran away, only to have body uncovered days later. Where are those parents now? Jail? Yes I think so! :waitasec:

Don't apologize, I'm the one who brought her up, and you are absolutely right! If the Ramsey's had not had the wealth and power they did in Boulder, they would have been brought in that night, instead of LE and the D.A.'s office catering to them. They should never have been allowed to search the house on their own, nor should they have been allowed to shop for their own lie detector tests, IMO!!!:twocents::furious:

Absolutely right. The only difference is that here you had tough prosecutors and a single defendant too poor to hire lawyers who control half the state.

The police WANTED to arrest the parents that day, despite their wealth and political connections. It was DA AH who caved in to their wealth and political connections and refused to allow it.

I thought I'd try and see what SBTC meant and entered in my search engine.
Wow a game came up as well as the Southern Baptists Texas Convention ( ROFL).
It is the second to last listing on the link.

http://www.acronymfinder.com/SBTC.html

Could this be "the game" does anyone have one or know someone who plays it. Send a copy to Super Dave ( sorry for volunteering you without asking first). I'm sure he could pick it apart and maybe find some info there like wording from the RN.

Seems like the term comes from the on line game Chaos. I'll ask my son the gamer in our family. He used to work in a "gaming store" in high school and knows a lot about games like this.

Could this be "the game" does anyone have one or know someone who plays it. Send a copy to Super Dave ( sorry for volunteering you without asking first). I'm sure he could pick it apart and maybe find some info there like wording from the RN.

Seems like the term comes from the on line game Chaos. I'll ask my son the gamer in our family. He used to work in a "gaming store" in high school and knows a lot about games like this.
SBTC can mean a lot of things, without knowing the mind of the RN writer, it's all just assumption. SBTC can also mean: Saved By The Cross, Starfleet Base Training Center, Subic Bay Training Command, and Southern Bell Telephone Company. We've had extensive discussions on this topic. Try researching the archived threads on this forum!

I'm always interested when my name comes up. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive (and that's happened before--ask anyone here who's known me a while), but that sounded vaguely like a shot against me.

I'm always interested when my name comes up. Maybe I'm being overly sensitive (and that's happened before--ask anyone here who's known me a while), but that sounded vaguely like a shot against me.

I hope not, Dave. Everyone here knows that you are JonBenet's biggest advocate. If only the Boulder DA's office had cared as much as you do! We wouldn't be having these conversations, that's for sure!

Yes it did, didn't it? Only not really so vague. And just copy and paste joeskid's comments here and add a "ditto" to them.

The ransom note language always reminded me so much of "gamer" talk,that was always my issue with it that points away from PR,IMO
IMO a gamer or someone familiar with gaming wrote that note.

The ransom note language always reminded me so much of "gamer" talk,that was always my issue with it that points away from PR,IMO
IMO a gamer or someone familiar with gaming wrote that note.

Some of us here are unfamiliar with "gamer" language, so will you please explain what part of the RN seems like that to you and why? Because to me, there is nothing that seems like a young male (the typical "gamer") wrote the note.

Some of us here are unfamiliar with "gamer" language, so will you please explain what part of the RN seems like that to you and why? Because to me, there is nothing that seems like a young male (the typical "gamer") wrote the note.

Me too, DeeDee. I'm not really sure what the term "gamer" means in this scenario. In 1996 we bought our first home computer and I remember my 17 yo step-son playing "Sim City" online, but that's really the only one I recall. I know that means nothing, I'm gamer illiterate, but those of you who aren't, please chime in and clue me in about the language of the rn.
TIA!
Becky

A lot of games that were popular in the 90's like Civilization or Dune were all about building empires ,the empire you build was your faction.Civilization had a character named "fat cat'.I was never much into it but I was in the chat rooms at times and "don't try to grow a brain" or "I'm becoming a fat cat" and of course "victory" and "I shall be the conquerer" (s.b.t.c.) are all things frequently mentioned.
"World of Warcraft" and a lot of the medieval themed games use garottes as a weapon.
I can't find any links to the old chat rooms but I'll post some of the ones out there now ....

One theory I thought of a couple of years back after the BTK was caught is that SBTC could stand for Stun Bind Torture Club (as in club, hit over the head)

Does anyone know if John's business holdings included a computer game manufacturer?

And we know Burke had one of the gaming systems because John bragged in one of the interviews that Patsy had scored one when there were none to be had. I wonder which of those games did he play with his son? I remember in one of the earlier stories he said that he played with Burke for a few minutes before going to bed. I believe if BR owned the ones using those terms, JR would have remembered as they are terms that also applied to him.

While I still don't know anything about gamers, I have always thought "foreign faction" extremely odd. Who says that?! Maybe Patsy played games with Burke. IDK, but it drives me up a wall thinking how obvious just those 2 words were to anyone reading them.

Sorry Dave not an insult intended here on my part. I VALUE your opinion and figured with all your knowledge about this case you would be the most qualified to see what is in the game and if any language like foreign faction, beheading etc came up in the game content.
I may not agree with you on all points but you never make me feel stupid or insult me. You are a good debater you stick to the points and don't resort to underhanded tactics to make a point. No shots fired from this side.

I have played an online game by Blizzard called Diablo, DiabloII and Diablo expansion. My kids are the ones who introduced me to it. I have passed on Warcraft, and others. We may think things get heated in our forum but those gamers-------. They get very upset about very minor things.
I was once "partied up" ( you join other gamers in a team effort to kill the monsters) with higher level players to kill the final monster. They instructed me in the chat forum to just stand back and only fire 2 shots at monster. They would do the rest and I would get credit and pass on to next level as my "party" had killed the monster. My character stood back but evidently not far enough or in a spot that didn't please everyone in my party. One of the upper level players "died" and I stood guard over body till they could come back and claim it. The player invited me to play another level and "unpartied" as soon as we entered the next dungeon level. He killed me stole all my gold and then explained I was responsible for his character dying. I pointed out I had no idea where to stand they were not specific in instruction, I had guarded his gold and body preventing other players from stealing it. This player held a huge grudge and would look me up when I played on line and kill me. This went on for months. I assumed this person was a kid who didn't know how to deal with set backs and adversity in life. It turned out to be an adult. A 30 something man who obviously didn't have a job and played this game like it was real life. My son started playing my character and of course kids are better at these games than most adults. He managed to find times when this gamer was not online and found out from others that this guy was a menace to all who played with him. He got into a conversation with him as a different character and found out the info on him.
Dave if you research the game and play it be prepared. Some of these gamers are worse than any person ever banned from this forum and that includes Jams. You thought she would be hard to beat in sense of extremes, she wouldn't raise an eyebrow in some of these gamer communities.
I would just ask my son to compare the RN and the gamer language but he thinks we are all bored housewives with nothing better to do than discuss cold cases with little to no real facts to substantiate our opinions. He would not be very motivated or dedicated to finding any answers. Once again I apologize if you felt insulted by my previous post.

Murryflower pointed out in another thread that there is a Jesse McReynolds who is a game developer! We could never prove that it is indeed Santa's son but Diablo is one of the games a Jesse McRrynolds developed.So is World of Warcraft.
He is seen with a lot of computer equipment in one of the interviews conducted at his home....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip
Back