Have The Anthony's been told Something?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize you believe Caylee is alive and support the family, but why on earth would you send information to Lee when it could only help them spin more tales of confusion or perhaps even aiding in Casey's defense when in fact she might be guilty. Further, given the history, it appears to most that the family will do anything to cover/protect Casey. Why give them ammo (if your theories are true)?

You don't know what happened here so wouldn't the objective proper thing to do is soley send info to the LE? Else, aren't you perhaps thwarting an investigation by tossing monkey wrenches into it? For all you know, Lee was involved somehow.
Anthony's already know everything going on in WS...they are reading it, if not participating for all I know. The blogger who went through their trash posted that there were printed pages from WS in the trash.

My gut says Caylee is alive. I don't know who is guilty and who is innocent of what in this big mess, but I do know that until ocso feels they have enough evidence for a murder charge, I'm going to continue to believe my gut.

:doh:I honestly doubt it. They knew that Zanny existed they talked to her. They questioned her. They showed pictures of her to Casey and Casey didn't even know it was her. You're being as naive as Cindy George and Lee. Sorry but I couldn't stop myself
Maybe Casey was afraid to say anything. BTW, are you ZG friend now?:square:

Anthony's already know everything going on in WS...they are reading it, if not participating for all I know. The blogger who went through their trash posted that there were printed pages from WS in the trash.

My gut says Caylee is alive. I don't know who is guilty and who is innocent of what in this big mess, but I do know that until ocso feels they have enough evidence for a murder charge, I'm going to continue to believe my gut.

:Jumpie::Jumpie::Jumpie::Jumpie::Jumpie:

Very well said!!! I am afraid the respect that WS had earned from LE is pretty much down the tubes at this point. Hopefully in the future we can gain that back. So many people worked for years and so hard to gain that respect. The team player atmosphere just no longer seems to be here and that makes me extremely sad.

They aren't really getting many real tips or leads, imo. So yes...the piles they are wading through consist of theories, speculation, and planted false leads. I would hate to be in their shoes trying to make sense of any of it.

Things at WS have changed dramatically with the addition of this case as to how we work together here on things. Normally, we would discuss possible leads/tips, debate them, decifer them, and then decide if it was a lead worthy of LE's time before one person (usually Christine because of her relationship with LE) was asked to send it in. This way, we were being respectful of their time and earned their respect plus how they perceived WSers as a whole. We have all worked hard to build up a reputation here of not being just another sleuth site and tried to act accordingly. I am afraid we have lost that because in this case people decided to jump the gun so many, many times. At one point, someone was actually discussing calling Yuri Melich in the middle of the night! :doh:

And no...I don't think the A family has been told anything.

Very well said!!! I am afraid the respect that WS had earned from LE is pretty much down the tubes at this point. Hopefully in the future we can gain that back. So many people worked for years and so hard to gain that respect. The team player atmosphere just no longer seems to be here and that makes me extremely sad.

I totally agree w/your's and SeriouslySearching statements. Everyone IS entitled their opinion, and in the past I have always posters respect each other's opinions, but since this tragedy started and Caylee rec'd a forum, I have shocked and amazed at the viciousness, and downright ugliness going on between posters.
I am a long time member, I dont post alot--usually because I see that someone else has made my point, lol. But the tone of this forum really has changed.
This is a VERY emotional case, we all want resolution. But not respecting each other, and innundating LE, etc w/our therories really isnt going to help Caylee. YES, if someone has sleuthed and found some info that should be passed along to LE should be, but I do think that checking with Tricia should be first and foremost.
In no way am I am throwing blame at ANYONE here, I know that everyone here just wants Caylee found, and whoever is responsible for being "missing" to be held accountable, but PLEASE let's all try to get back to respecting one and another.
I believe in my heart that Caylee is dead and that her mother is responsible, and that is MY OPINION.

George took the billboard away today that was in front of the house......the Find Caylee message has been washed off the car.

Cindy is no longer wearing her Caylee t-shirt!!!
42298431.jpg

This pic was taken yesterday.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

Casey did not leave the house today..
What do they know?????

Anthony home

(Red Huber, Orlando Sentinel / September 11, 2008)
Orange County Sheriff Deputies respond to the Anthony home after Lee ,2nd from left) and Cindy (3rd from left) after Lee Anthony drove his car into his driveway very close to some protesters in front of the Anthony family home.

This is the text that goes with the picture.

I think maybe too much emphasis is put on what Cindy, George and Lee are wearing.

As far as the messages on the car, it is possible they were illegal in that they restrict how well the driver can see?

This was an issue here just a few days ago when a high school student was killed in a car accident. It was believed that the writing on her car windows (team spirit, not missing person) contributed to the accident.

Does anyone know for sure if the writing is off of lees car as of today? thanks in advance. i cant find a current pic.

George took the billboard away today that was in front of the house......the Find Caylee message has been washed off the car.

Cindy is no longer wearing her Caylee t-shirt!!!
42298431.jpg

This pic was taken yesterday.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

Casey did not leave the house today..
What do they know?????

I think the BB is a security issue as well as a HOA violation.

I think the writing has been washed off the car for a few reasons, I dont recall exactly what was on it, but if it had their #, and not LE, I am making the assumption they were advised to not have people bypass Le.

Casey is not permitted to leave on the weekend except for church or work- so well, I'll resisit any snark on those.
now-
If it has the website on it, I have a whole other opinion on it...

Busy- I think that I give Le the benefit of that doubt in this case, truly.

Several of our members were in the "front lines" when TES was there and volunteered , proudly. Det. Melich, Sgt. Allen, Capt Beary, were all there and MET them. Gigi2009 was told directly from Det. Melich that he reads here, and that he is in love with Seriously Searching (ok that part I may have exagerated, but he loved the WWYMD).

The trash lady found print outs of us on here- I think LE is thrilled that they thought enough of what was being said here that they printed it .. Remember, we think the house is bugged...

I think it is obvious to anyone who wants to evaluate for themselves the folks on here who take the time to care enough to work on Caylee's case.
I'm really proud to know alot of you on here trying to make a difference for Caylee and am proud to be in your company. If there are those on here for other agenda issues, it always comes out, Tricia and the mods do a phenominal job, and we go on.

Hang in everybody, this isn't even begun!

Busy- I think that I give Le the benefit of that doubt in this case, truly.

Several of our members were in the "front lines" when TES was there and volunteered , proudly. Det. Melich, Sgt. Allen, Capt Beary, were all there and MET them. Gigi2009 was told directly from Det. Melich that he reads here, and that he is in love with Seriously Searching (ok that part I may have exagerated, but he loved the WWYMD).

The trash lady found print outs of us on here- I think LE is thrilled that they thought enough of what was being said here that they printed it .. Remember, we think the house is bugged...

I think it is obvious to anyone who wants to evaluate for themselves the folks on here who take the time to care enough to work on Caylee's case.
I'm really proud to know alot of you on here trying to make a difference for Caylee and am proud to be in your company. If there are those on here for other agenda issues, it always comes out, Tricia and the mods do a phenominal job, and we go on.

Hang in everybody, this isn't even begun!

Thank you for your words of encouragement and wisdom. You are the bestest!!!!:D:D:D

I think it's funny that there are so many "Zanny" camp people all ready to jump on Beba when there is also a Zenaida listed on MS whose nickname is "Nany" in fact, from her pictures, it looks like what she is called all the time. IIRC, she is also from the Orlando area and she actually matches the physical description of "Zanny" given by Casey... unfortunately she also has at least one child and possibly a second (both boys -- I couldn't tell, one might have been her SO's child).

Please don't start harassing this woman too. Look at her page if you have to but don't harass her or she'll go private just like Beba did.
link? I'm not sure i have seen the ZG you are referring to, other than the Beba...
Thanks!

I think they were told you can't solicit public donations without a permit or 501c3 classification and anywhere they are advertising their site, which gives specific instructions on donating, is a no no.
tisk tisk

His email is off the site again

I totally agree w/your's and SeriouslySearching statements. Everyone IS entitled their opinion, and in the past I have always posters respect each other's opinions, but since this tragedy started and Caylee rec'd a forum, I have shocked and amazed at the viciousness, and downright ugliness going on between posters.
I am a long time member, I dont post alot--usually because I see that someone else has made my point, lol. But the tone of this forum really has changed.
This is a VERY emotional case, we all want resolution. But not respecting each other, and innundating LE, etc w/our therories really isnt going to help Caylee. YES, if someone has sleuthed and found some info that should be passed along to LE should be, but I do think that checking with Tricia should be first and foremost.
In no way am I am throwing blame at ANYONE here, I know that everyone here just wants Caylee found, and whoever is responsible for being "missing" to be held accountable, but PLEASE let's all try to get back to respecting one and another.
I believe in my heart that Caylee is dead and that her mother is responsible, and that is MY OPINION.

I can not agree MORE!!!!!
Well said.:
Pleople lets snap out of it. doh:
It is becoming a soap oprea. CAYLEE>>>CAYLEE>>>CAYLEE..
Lets find her.

I can not agree MORE!!!!!
Well said.:
Pleople lets snap out of it. doh:
It is becoming a soap oprea. CAYLEE>>>CAYLEE>>>CAYLEE..
Lets find her.

True dat
I am feeling that stuff is kinda behind us, I hope so.
Standing for Caylee.

This thread had turned into general discussion. :D No need for this topic to continue...IIRC, the police were there because of the way Lee was driving...and I doubt 'anything' new would be told to them of importance by uniformed cops. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member