Have the Anthony's even bothered to make up a new story?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think CA thought this one up a long time ago. Jesse is her plan b if KC gets blamed. She mentioned at the bond hearing that she believed Jesse was the father. She knew all along that she wasn't because he had a dna test shortly after Caylee was born. So why would she say that and just leave it hanging out there. I believe that's when the speculation about Jesse being the daddy and possibly being involved actually started.

Cindy said she believed.... as in past tense, not that she still believes it. She did not elaborate but I did not take it to mean she still believes that he is the father, I think she meant that at one time, she believed it.

Particularly when they re-arrange facts, dates, and conversations to suit KCs tall tales.

And, it seems just the tiniest bit vicious, for CA to tell the court that JG is the father, when she knows about the DNA test. And, to start accusing him, behind his back, to try to take attention off their felonious daughter.

Face it! It's the WHOLE family!

If you listen to the bond hearing, CA explains that early on when the G's were babysitting Caylee and KC and JG were engaged, she believed that Jesse was Caylee's father, but she found out different. CA did not tell the court that she believes JG is the dad - she said she used to believe that JG was the dad, but now she knows better.

As for the accusations - I'm not even going there. I think the woman has lost her mind or something. The one person that may have really loved her daughter and CA finds a way to drag him through the middle of this mess? Sad.

Salem

If you listen to the bond hearing, CA explains that early on when the G's were babysitting Caylee and KC and JG were engaged, she believed that Jesse was Caylee's father, but she found out different. CA did not tell the court that she believes JG is the dad - she said she used to believe that JG was the dad, but now she knows better.

As for the accusations - I'm not even going there. I think the woman has lost her mind or something. The one person that may have really loved her daughter and CA finds a way to drag him through the middle of this mess? Sad.

Salem

Geez, wouldn't you just LOVE to have to go into court and testify on the stand that you didn't have any idea who was your daughter's baby's daddy. Must have been a very proud moment. :yuck:

:cow:

Cindy said she believed.... as in past tense, not that she still believes it. She did not elaborate but I did not take it to mean she still believes that he is the father, I think she meant that at one time, she believed it.

So, what happened to the "surveillance" operation near NC?

I found it interesting that, according the Jessee on Geraldo, the A's asked all of the friends not to speak to the media while they go running their mouths off every chance they get. I think they just don't want anyone contradicting their lies.

They also want the attention. I'll bet that front yard has NEVER seen so much work, before.

Oh, and for those who think call calls can't be traced (routinely traced, as the signal is bounced among the towers), please remember for your own use that the calls aren't even private. They can be heard on scanners.

Remember in the mid-90s, when Prince Charles made a love-call to Camilla Parker-Bowles on a cell phone? He thought that cell phones are more private, because they "can't be wire tapped?"

He told her he "wished he was a tampon, so he could live in her pants."

The call got published in media, around the world. For MONTHS the new British colloquialism for "tampon." was "charlie."

AS in, "Honey, would you please pick me up a box of charlies, while you are at the store?"

Oh, and for those who think call calls can't be traced (routinely traced, as the signal is bounced among the towers), please remember for your own use that the calls aren't even private. They can be heard on scanners.

Remember in the mid-90s, when Prince Charles made a love-call to Camilla Parker-Bowles on a cell phone? He thought that cell phones are more private, because they "can't be wire tapped?"

He told her he "wished he was a tampon, so he could live in her pants."

The call got published in media, around the world. For MONTHS the new British colloquialism for "tampon." was "charlie."

AS in, "Honey, would you please pick me up a box of charlies, while you are at the store?"

WOW! LOL I got the best laugh off of this post. Good example. I don't believe that the calls weren't logged. They weren't made because the person on the other end of the line (the nanny) didnt't exist!

LOL Yes! Odd that the internet did the same thing in failing to log any messages to or from her. Strange how things can disappear into thin air like that. :eek:

Or, ALL those wired (and wireless) machines are conspiring-- cell phones, land lines, the Net........

That's why she's "Zanny the Invisible Nanny."

Has any explanation been given to explain why the person (Jeff) who Casey says introduced her to ZG, denies it and knowing ZG.

Ok, so the phone records indicate that Casey never called or messaged a "Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales". Is there a current general area they want us to look? Or are they still asking people to search in the narrowed down areas of North Carolina, New York, Puerto Rico and the entire country of Mexico?

The above is sarcastic, but seriously -- with the revelation that there's no Zani, Zany, Zenaida, etc. listed in the phone records, has there been any new story that the Anthony's want us to buy? I haven't seen anything new from them with the release of the new phone records.

It is time to leave the Anthony's alone and for LE to work this case.

We all know Casey is lying. What we don't know is why. Did she kill Caylee?
Was it an accident? Was it deliberate? Did someone else do it and she is covering it up? Did someone else help her hide the body? There are lots of questions. None of us have the answers. Many want her to be a monster. The truth is-------we just don't know. All our guessing is hurting others including a grandmother whose heart is obviously breaking. Thank God we are NOT in there shoes. There is a lot of shame and blame to go around with those protesting family members that have lost a precious loved one. Anybody with common sense knows that attorneys had to hired just so the Anthonys can protect themselves from the media that sensationalizes everything---bringing rumors and false information into the mix. Are we stalking and harassing the Anthony's to punish them? Are we hurting this investigation? Does that help find Caylee? We have all become fixated with the Anthonys and have FORGOTTEN poor little Caylee.

This is a tragedy---for Casey, the Anthony's, the community and all of us who care. All are hurting. Don't assume Casey is not. This is just my opinion. We need facts and we need truth. Prayer will get us that quicker than anything else will.

Someone has made up a new story that the family is going along with about Blanchard Park, the script, and the body in the trunk not being Caylee. It has most likely gone from a kidnapping by a babysitter who loved the child to a Mexican Kidnapping. I figure they will have to stay with that one and will blame it on an illegal immigrant who was using a fake name to begin with. The body in the trunk was and is still being ignored and not explained.

Well, GA said KC musta hit an animal, on the road. CA said someone ELSE put the body in the trunk.

Yeah, I HATE when that happens!;-)

What little we saw of the phone records.....there were names penciled in by the numbers. Cell phones are traceable.

Right! In fact, the signal path is ROUTINELY traced by their machines.

Exactly....remember, Cindy told NG that she, Cindy, has the REAL phone records.

The Anthonys will never stop enabling KC in her lies.

I guess she forgot how easy it is for LE to get complete phone records. Especially easy, since the FBI is involved.

lol....right...I forgot! ATT didn't charge for any phone calls made with the phantom blackjack to the phantom nanny! :crazy:

Uh-huh, the MINUTE you accidently lose your phone by leaving your phantom phone on your phantom desk at your phantom job, the phantom charges disappear RIGHT out of the records!

Hopefully one day soon Casey will tell the truth. Until then, the Anthony GPs no more know the truth than we do.

Oh, you're a fast draw on that edit button.

How do you know KC hasn't told then? How do you know they are not involved after the fact? And, how do you know KC is the one who made up this latest fairy tale.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18
Back