Have you changed your mind about this case?What Caused the change?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
well,,,,,,,,,what IF ZG is a relative of her new boyfriend she is head over heels in love with ??? She may think Caylee is safe with her
she could be illegal and that whole scenerio ,,but with little Caylee

All of the people who believe that Caylee is with someone Casey "trusts" and that's why she's so calm, let me ask you this:

Who on earth could your child be with and disappear for 2 months, not be seen or heard from, and you wouldn't worry AT ALL? Even if you gave your baby to that person, why wouldn't you be nervous? Why wouldn't you want to be able to get in touch? Why wouldn't you care?

There are 2 possibilities: one is that Caylee was given to this person for safekeeping, in which case Casey should be worried that she is still safe. How does Casey know if she hasn't heard from them?

The other is that Casey gave Caylee away b/c she didn't want her anymore, in which case I doubt she would be willing to go to jail for that person. How did she think she was going to get out of this? Why wouldn't she just give Caylee to her parents or someone who knows her? I think if this were the case, a month in jail would have opened her mouth.

Neither of these works for me. Casey isn't worried b/c Casey knows where Caylee is. She knows what happened. I have tried every which way to make it come out differently, but it just doesn't work.

since so much time has passed, do you feel like you're changing your mind about what may have happened to caylee? did you start out thinking caylee was dead and now you are wondering if she is, after all, still alive? or did you start out insisting she was alive and have resigned to the likely speculation that she is dead?

since there is a lack of news regarding this case, i'd thought i'd start a new thread to put forth these questions. we need something to talk about.

also, are you losing interest in the case because of lack of news?

i'm not sure how i feel. i do feel that the lack of progression whatsoever is making me frustrated and a little on the angry side.

i know there are reasons for everything, and if LE is taking their time for a reason, i respect that.

personally though, i think i'm just about starting to get worn out and am almost ready to wash my hands of it all until there's an answer...

...if there's every an answer. does anyone else feel this way, or is it just me letting my frustration get the best of me?

i'll never give up hope for caylee. but this constant need for progress that isn't coming is taking its toll.

poor caylee. :confused:

I thought she was dead and still do. I thought the whole Anthony family was in on it and I still do

I feel the lack of news regarding Caylee is due to the fact the LE has sealed all their files regarding this investigation due to the leak about the chloroform. It is just a matter of a few weeks when we will have some closure in this case, JMHO

casey not reporting her missing for a month and her doing her own investigation at club fusion
the death scent
the lies

put a fork in it

have not changed my mind for a milli second

I assumed in the beginning that it was an accident. I thought Casey was just having a mental breakdown because of what happened and that was why her emotions were so weird and all the lies.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if she killed her on purpose. I also wonder if KC was thinking about how to off the grandparents. I think KC is a sociopath and one scary person.

I assumed in the beginning that it was an accident. I thought Casey was just having a mental breakdown because of what happened and that was why her emotions were so weird and all the lies.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if she killed her on purpose. I also wonder if KC was thinking about how to off the grandparents. I think KC is a sociopath and one scary person.

That's just how I feel. I thought for sure there must have been an accident and she tried to cover it up, but as more time passes, I'm beginning to think she had it all planned out.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt until I heard the tapes, (as to whether it was an accident or not.) I think now she did it on purpose because she couldn't handle her life, blamed her parents for this and got back at them by taking away Caylee.

The most ominous thing I heard in the tapes, I think it was the first tape, was when she said something like, "I know, I know I may never see Caylee again." She put that out there, and with such cold emotions. Once I heard that line, that was it for me.

Even if Caylee had JUST GONE missing at the time those tapes were recorded, her lack of emotion is scary. The fact that it was a month later, seals the deal. I don't see how anyone could listen to those tapes and think she cared about her daughter.

casey not reporting her missing for a month and her doing her own investigation at club fusion
the death scent
the lies (snipped)

what RD said....not reporting her missing for a month, keeping her mouth shut except for those ludicrous stories about mysterious kidnappers, mythical nannies and their sisters, sisters children, fictitious emails, friends.

At first I thought it might have been accidental, but as more information comes out, I believe it was premeditated...I'm impatient for her to be charged, but I think LE is playing their cards very close for good reason.

Nope, I thought she was dead from the get-go... and still do.

In the begining I had an idea but I wanted more information, wanted to give KC and The A's the benefit of the doubt but as time goes on and more things have come to light, more things have been said, more things have been unsaid, things have been done and not done, my very first initial thought is the same and I hate it, so I would would guess my answer is no I haven't changed my mind.

I still beleive KC is a nutjob (or should I say seriously mentally ill). I still beleive something happened accidentally, that is not planned out.
BUT.....Im on the fence now with GA after all the details keep emerging. I still dont think Cindy is involved nor do I think she "consciously" covered things up..I think she just either refuses to acknowledge anything at this time because she just doesnt know how or she is also mentally ill..
One thing is for sure..KC's behavior didnt just start with this incident..shes been a pathological liar for a long time.
But, this is all jmo and I could be entirely wrong.
Frankly...at this point..NOTHING would surprize me.

Because of the decomp smell and DNA I believe she's gone BUT if not for that ... I don't know if anyone remembers an old Lifetime movie where someone (in the movie the Dad of child) was molesting her and the Mom put the child underground for her protection. Just a thought. Not sure who would be doing it, but it's always a thought, but then again the decomp and DNA make me believe she is dead.

You know, the dog hits are the only reason I can't force myself to sway to the other side. However, sometimes misinformation is put out there on purpose to sway potential jurors, public opinion, etc. I don't think that is the case with the dogs, but heck, what do I know???

Same here, and the other forensic evidence. But who put her in the trunk?

If she would have done just ONE thing to find her daughter during those ~31 days, if she would have told just ONE person about the kiddnapping, if she would have cried just ONE tear during the interview with LE, it would have been easier to change my mind about her. Now, nothing short of seeing a smiley, happy, 3-year-old Caylee picture (holding a current newspaper of course) will change my mind that KC did bad things to her.

snipped...

a smiley, happy, 3-year-old Caylee picture (holding a current newspaper of course) will change my mind that KC did bad things to her.

oh, god how i wish, how i think we all wish this would happen.

I assumed in the beginning that it was an accident. I thought Casey was just having a mental breakdown because of what happened and that was why her emotions were so weird and all the lies

I too agree with this assessment. I have gone through the spectrum of giving KC the benefit of the doubt (that it was an accident) to now believing it is far more likely that KC planned to harm Caylee. I completely believe that she is at least a sociopath ... but more likely a psychopath (though some would argue these are the same). As this case becomes even more protracted, I find that Casey is selfish, callous and deceitful! She scares me too!

I found this article really interesting ... and it explains KC to a tee!
I chopped it up a bit but here is the link
http://psychological.com/april_01_newsletter.htm

"(...)There are physical findings among psycopathic/sociopathic individuals which suggest a biological difference between them and others. They appear to have a weak startle response, low heart rate, low tendency (galvanic skin response) to perspire in stressful situations, and low anticipatory anxiety...they do not worry. This imperviousness to anxiety may explain why they fail to learn, since much of our learning is based upon the need to avoid future anxiety for ourselves and others."

"(...) Most do not wind up in treatment; they wind up in trouble. And for their doctors, they represent treatment dilemmas since the pain they inflict upon their victims and society as a whole makes it difficult to imagine wanting to help them. It is also clear that good outcome to treatment does not appear to be related to IQ, family history or imprisonment. Bad outcome does appear to be related to alcohol and other substance abuse."

"(...)No matter how bright, and a psychopath is often very bright, he rarely maintains a regular job, pays his debts or serves the role of a responsible parent. He repeatedly abuses, abandons, or betrays sexual partners and any children he produces."

"(...) Lying, evasiveness, feigned forgetfulness, vague and inconsistent answers about his past...his goal is partially to confuse and manipulate, but he also is indifferent to the truth. And he will lie simply for the fun of it, so much so that he eventually becomes caught. Yet even when cornered and confessing, he will offer flimsy excuses or insincere apologies and then go back to lying again."

"(...)When a psychopath complains of how others treat him, it should be remembered who the real victims are likely to be."

That last part reminds me of CA and GA and how KC may have killed Caylee to punish them!!!!!!!!

I gave her the benefit of the doubt until I heard the tapes, (as to whether it was an accident or not.) I think now she did it on purpose because she couldn't handle her life, blamed her parents for this and got back at them by taking away Caylee.

The most ominous thing I heard in the tapes, I think it was the first tape, was when she said something like, "I know, I know I may never see Caylee again." She put that out there, and with such cold emotions. Once I heard that line, that was it for me.

Even if Caylee had JUST GONE missing at the time those tapes were recorded, her lack of emotion is scary. The fact that it was a month later, seals the deal. I don't see how anyone could listen to those tapes and think she cared about her daughter.

I feel that she killed her daughter. If it had been an accident she would still show emotion a month later. There should have been some tears. No, correction, there should have been a lot of tears! :furious:

In addition, the information that was recently released about her "taking over her parent's mortgage and house" living there with Amy.....

the thought passed through my mind that Casey might been entertaining the thought of harming George and Cindy, her parents die accidentily, the house is paid off with motgage insurance and she gets to live there...happily ever after, playing the grieving strong mommy who also lost her parents.....(yes i know this is far-fetched, but Casey lives a fairy tale anyway)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xtension
Back