Have you changed your mind about this case?What Caused the change?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought from day one that she had killed her and killed her on purpose. I have not changed my mind. In fact, on hearing each new piece of information as it comes forward, I have become even more entrenched in my original position.

My opinion is that it was a purposeful accident.

I find it interesting that when partying there was mention of Caylee sleeping through the whole thing.

I think Casey drugged her daughter to get her to sleep so she could have fun (maybe did it while she herself was under the influence of drugs) and ODed her and killed her on accident.

When she sobered up or when she realized that her daughter was dead and not just sleeping, she panicked and now we are where we are today.

JMO!

I still think she drugged her and put her in the trunk while she went to party. I don't think she really cared if she died. She probably half way wanted her to die. But since I think Caylee did die, Casey has been able to write it off as an accident. A passive-aggressive murder, if you will. I could be totally wrong of course. I just don't think she would have actively killed her, like hit her over the head with something.

The bottom line is if someone had my daughter I would do anything to find her. I don't care if I rotted in jail for the rest of my life, I would not spending 8 hours a day with my attorney. No matter how this case turns out, there is no way you can excuse her behavior. If imaginary people have her, then she should be helping as much as possible. NOT SAVING HER OWN *advertiser censored**

What [specifically] in this case has taken you from believer to non-believer [or visa versa], and/or back again?

This is not about debating the alive vs. Dead theories. What I'm asking is if you were certain/or at least leaning toward one belief or the other ... what did you hear/learn that changed your mind?

If you're not solidly on one side of the median or the other, what would solidify it for you?

The following link is to a myspace page, in which Casey Anthony posted a comment four days after Caylee went missing.

If you are not familiar with my space, scroll down a bit until you see "comments".
You will then see a picture of Caylee and then see "www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing Casey-Mom)". Casey's myspace account was taken over by her brother Lee, after Casey's arrest. But this is Casey's original myspace account.
Here is the link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=387242815

If you cannot find them comment, here it is:

www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Casey- mom)

20 Jun 2008 10:25

hey girl! long time. what's this about canada???
i miss you.

Here is a link to a youtube clip that I came across. This comment was posted four days ago by someone named "kiwiruddle". When I found this, it had been posted for three hours. In order for you to find the comment click the url, and the scroll down and click the third or forth page, but keep your eyes peeled for the name "kiwiruddle" if you can not locate it, I will post what I found:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spphcDTMwPk&feature=iv

"kiwiruddle (4 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam

And when I came across the comment on myspace that Casey left, I called the tipline listed on the www.helpfindcaylee.com's website. The tipline would not even listen to me, I contacted Leonard Pedilla today and got straight through to him. I let him know about the comment, in hopes of someone being able to do an IP track and location scan on the comment, that way someone could try to figure out where Casey was four days after Caylee went missing.

I sent the email with the links to Mr. Padilla and they said they would investigate.

If you want to see comments that Casey has posted to other myspace accounts copy this exactly as this is:

it is important that you highlight the above and not type it out other wise you will have no results on your yahoo search.

COPY ALL OF IT. Paste it in yahoo or google search in quotes, followed by "comments" also in quotes. This will show you every comment Casey has posted to myspace accounts that are not set to private. Maybe some of yall will come across something that has been over looked.

Turbothink, I couldn't get the myspace search to work. Could I get the duh instructions, please?

The Anthony family's actions have "almost" made me not care anymore. I do care about Caylee, though. However, the Anthony's seem to be enjoying the drama and attention and do not appear to care about Caylee. That is very disconcerting.

The following link is to a myspace page, in which Casey Anthony posted a comment four days after Caylee went missing.

If you are not familiar with my space, scroll down a bit until you see "comments".
You will then see a picture of Caylee and then see "www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing Casey-Mom)". Casey's myspace account was taken over by her brother Lee, after Casey's arrest. But this is Casey's original myspace account.
Here is the link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...endid=387242815

If you cannot find them comment, here it is:

20 Jun 2008 10:25

hey girl! long time. what's this about canada???
i miss you.

Here is a link to a youtube clip that I came across. This comment was posted four days ago by someone named "kiwiruddle". When I found this, it had been posted for three hours. In order for you to find the comment click the url, and the scroll down and click the third or forth page, but keep your eyes peeled for the name "kiwiruddle" if you can not locate it, I will post what I found:

"kiwiruddle (4 days ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply | Spam

And when I came across the comment on myspace that Casey left, I called the tipline listed on the www.helpfindcaylee.com's website. The tipline would not even listen to me, I contacted Leonard Pedilla today and got straight through to him. I let him know about the comment, in hopes of someone being able to do an IP track and location scan on the comment, that way someone could try to figure out where Casey was four days after Caylee went missing.

I sent the email with the links to Mr. Padilla and they said they would investigate.

If you want to see comments that Casey has posted to other myspace accounts copy this exactly as this is:

it is important that you highlight the above and not type it out other wise you will have no results on your yahoo search.

COPY ALL OF IT. Paste it in yahoo or google search in quotes, followed by "comments" also in quotes. This will show you every comment Casey has posted to myspace accounts that are not set to private. Maybe some of yall will come across something that has been over looked.

I can't find the my space comments or the comment on youtube? I went allthe way back to two weeks ago on the comments on youtube and did not find anything. Can you post what you found? :)

I can't find the my space comments or the comment on youtube? I went allthe way back to two weeks ago on the comments on youtube and did not find anything. Can you post what you found? :)

I found the youtube comment but couldn't find the myspace on
kiwiruddle (2 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply Caylee Anthony has been murdered by her mother. Has been buried in the woods. Caylee is no longer alive! Casey and her boyfriend Tony are involved together in this.
Her family possibly know more about this that what you all think. From being a penfriend across the otherside of the world. I know more about this than the locals. You can chose not to believe this or not. But I am sure Casey will relate to DOWNUNDER. Contact the FBI.

Here is the comment Kiwiruddle left 2 weeks ago....

"Caylee Anthony has been murdered by her mother. Has been buried in the woods. Caylee is no longer alive! Casey and her boyfriend Tony are involved together in this.
Her family possibly know more about this that what you all think. From being a penfriend across the otherside of the world. I know more about this than the locals. You can chose not to believe this or not. But I am sure Casey will relate to DOWNUNDER. Contact the FBI. "

Not much. I thought from the first news of it "Oh no, another mom killed her child" but as I learned more in depth, I started to buy into Casey's lies and think there was some chance Caylee was still alive....but nope, back to my first instinct. Her mom killed her. Ockham's razor...

I have changed my mind about Cindy, Lee and George. Thought at first they seemed innocent and cooperative, felt really sorry for them. NOT SO MUCH now.

Here is the comment Kiwiruddle left 2 weeks ago....

"Caylee Anthony has been murdered by her mother. Has been buried in the woods. Caylee is no longer alive! Casey and her boyfriend Tony are involved together in this.
Her family possibly know more about this that what you all think. From being a penfriend across the otherside of the world. I know more about this than the locals. You can chose not to believe this or not. But I am sure Casey will relate to DOWNUNDER. Contact the FBI. "

It sounds like this person is in New Zealand. Are we to infer that Casey left a comment on his/her MS saying she killed Caylee and buried her in the woods? If not, how is this person supposed to know such a thing?

My first thought was she killed Caylee by accident and then freaked out and didn't know what to do. As time goes on, and I read more and more about it, I don't think it was an accident. I'm starting to believe she killed her on purpose. I don't know how she did it but I'm starting to think, since chloroform was found, she used that on Caylee. All of her lies are very telling and point directly to her. She is lying to cover her *advertiser censored* and no one elses... Her actions and by not calling the police, AT ALL is also very telling.

I agree with you. At first I thought it was an accident. Now I'm inclined to think she did it on purpose. Maybe she used the chloroform to kill her, and was going to make it look like she drowned afterwards...try to pin the death on G and C so she could get their house. She did tell Amy they were giving her the house. She probably didn't think any of it through and realized covering this up was going to be more difficult so she made up this kidnapping story instead. Just a theory!

I originally thought she was lying, but that maybe she was involved with some criminal element over her head and they did take the child. The turning point for me was when the party pictures surfaced of her from July 20. She was out having gay old time and didn't give a second thought to the missing child - that was it for me - she's guilty - lock her up, throw away the key and never look back!

I originally thought she was lying, but that maybe she was involved with some criminal element over her head and they did take the child. The turning point for me was when the party pictures surfaced of her from July 20. She was out having gay old time and didn't give a second thought to the missing child - that was it for me - she's guilty - lock her up, throw away the key and never look back!

PARTY on 20 July or is that the date the pictures surfaced?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock
Back