Heard something new in the last 911 call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've listened to this call over and over, and one thing that has bothered me is that I am very curious what Casey is saying when Cindy says "Casey, they want to talk to you". Casey makes some reply ending in the words ".........talk to them". She sounds annoyed. I kind of thought she had said "I don't wanna talk to them", or "It won't do any good if I talk to them" but the only words I can make out are "talk to them". It would be good if someone could listen that has better equipment than I do to more clearly hear what Casey is saying just before she says "Hello" to the dispatcher.

i noticed that way back when it first came out. I think she said,"I don't want to talk to them." I am pretty sure that is what she said. I just listened to it two more times.

While we're at it, don't forget to compare this tape to the statement taken from the woman working at the tow yard. GA says EXACTLY the same thing at the yard that CA says in this phone call, except for the parts that don't make sense. The part about it smelling like a dead body is different too, but there is a long pause before she says that on the tape. Just saying, it almost sounds like Cindy started to forget her lines.

This reminds me of something else that struck me as similar. Both KC and GA use the words "it was a normal day" when recounting the last time they saw Caylee.

Someone please listen carefully to the last and panicked 911 call. I heard it again last night in the NG special. They also displayed the transcription on the screen. When CA says the famous line about the dead body in the car, and she's waiting for a response, you can hear her saying "Caylee is missing! Caylee is missing!" Like she's trying to absorb the reality of it. I've heard that many times. But, if you listen closely, she says "GEORGE" Caylee is missing! She was speaking to GA while on the phone with 911 and in the background, you hear his voice. It was not LA speaking. It was GA saying "who", just as he claims to have said when he first heard the news.

But this is important because he was supposedly at work when this happened.

Someone, please re-listen and see if you hear it too.

I heard it too. Then in one of the FBI interviews, IIRC, George says that he had walked in and Cindy said to him that 'we lost her' (meaning Caylee). I believe she was to have said this in the garage. LE knows whether or not George was at work, and I just bet he wasn't.

They have all contradicted each other so much that I doubt they can even remember just what they said.

I knew he was home. It was discussed in the E-pass thread. There is nothing to support he was actually at work after the car was picked up. NOTHING.

OMG I after I read your post something horrible came into my mind. I was thinking good thing there was the tow guy there when they opened the trunk to prove Caylee's body wasn't in there otherwise i might think George disposed of Caylee. Then it hit me. If she was UNDER the carpet where the spare tire would be, the tow guy wouldn't know that. George could have went home checked the car and found Caylee. Just thinking out loud here,.. what do you think? Could it be plausabe? Just wondering

OMG I after I read your post something horrible came into my mind. I was thinking good thing there was the tow guy there when they opened the trunk to prove Caylee's body wasn't in there otherwise i might think George disposed of Caylee. Then it hit me. If she was UNDER the carpet where the spare tire would be, the tow guy wouldn't know that. George could have went home checked the car and found Caylee. Just thinking out loud here,.. what do you think? Could it be plausabe? Just wondering

WOW, now you have given me something to think about.

For that car to have been a smelly as it was and still is, it would seem like there would have to be more then some decop fluid in the car for 3 weeks. Could George have hidden the body from Cindy, and this would give Casey credibility (not that I want to do that) when she says I don't know were Caylee is.

i noticed that way back when it first came out. I think she said,"I don't want to talk to them." I am pretty sure that is what she said. I just listened to it two more times.
It seems like something like that. I can't tell exactly either, but I did hear Cindy tell her words to effect of "Answer their questions!"

The other thing that I thought about is when George was talking about the smell while in for the LE or FBI interview had to take a break because he started to feel sick, and did have to take a break to get air and was sick to his stomach.

I said earlier that I thought maybe George was being so helpful to LE was to get the suspicion off himself. Maybe Caylee was in the trunk under the rug and he went to search for the smell and found her. He disposes off Caylee without Cindy knowing because he knows that will put Cindy over the edge. She'll either kill Casey or she will kill herself. So Cindy has no idea about any of this when she calls 911. The third call seems real to me. Then later either Cindy finds out about it or just suspects it and goes protective mode for Casey. Casey and George are so much alike,.. gambling, money, no job,..lying,..ect ect. I just don't know what to think anymore,.... just rambling now. jmo

GA got home as CA was on the phone with LE. This is consistent with their statements to LE. She is trying to tell him what she just heard from KC, while trying to explain to the 911 operator that she just learned that Caylee was kidnapped by the Nanny. And KC had been missing for a month, in CA's eyes. She hadn't been home at night, she had avoided both of them and they just found out that she wasn't in Tampa or Jacksonville or anywhere else for the last 18 days because her car was in the tow yard.

That is a lot of information to absorb all at once and when people call 911 they try to talk as fast as possible so the operator will send the police ASAP.

GA could not have found a body in the car. The decomp air samples tell us differently. There was no body in the car for 18 days.

It has bothered me when George says "I'm being straight with you guys", or "I'm being honest with you guys". I didn't like the smell. I don't think that George would tell Cindy, he knows that she would just lose it. I have been having a problem with George and him driving that sign around Orlando it just doesn't make sense to me. George has to know after all that we have heard him say in the interviews that Caylee is dead.

This scenario sure would explain quite a bit, such as the overwhelming smell and why caylee's body can't be found. I definitely heard cindy say "george" on that 911 call, so something is surely amiss here.

I never really believed that casey willingly abandoned the car in fact I believe she was fairly desperate to get that car back and I can only imagine what she thought happened when she discovered it was gone.

GA could not have found a body in the car. The decomp air samples tell us differently. There was no body in the car for 18 days.

Agreed and if KC hade anything on dad, she'd turn on him in a NY minute. His pleas to be heard by LE about the decomp smell also negate the body in the car theory, IMO.

I took the official transcript and made some corrections. Please help me with the parts in bold:

Dispatcher: what is her date of birth?

Cindy: um. 8. 8-9, 2000. Oh god she's 3. She’s 2005. (pause) George, Caylee's missing.

George: what?

Cindy: Caylee's missing. Casey says Zanny took her a month ago. She's been missing for a month.

Dispatcher: okay. I just. can. I need. I understand. Can you. Can you just calm down for me for just a minute. I need to know what's going on. Okay. I’m gonna try and find.

Cindy: I'm so worry we can do I could kill her.

Dispatcher: is your, is your daughter there?

Cindy: I’m on the phone with them.

Dispatcher: is your daughter there?

Cindy: yes.

Dispatcher: can I speak with her? Do you mind if I speak with her? Thank you.

Cindy: I called them two hours ago and they haven't gotten here. Casey finally admitted that Zanny took her a month ago and (inaudible) trying to find her.

Dispatcher: ma'am, ma'am.

Cindy: Casey it's the sheriff's department. They wanna talk to you. answer their questions.

Casey: hello.

Is in bold when she is talking to George?

Sorry, I don't have speakers at the moment.

Cindy was saying that her daughter, Casey had been missing for a month, and she just found her today but can't find her granddaughter. Cindy called Casey's friend Amy to try to find Casey since she hadn't seen Casey or Caylee in a month, and they got the registered letter about the car being towed from Amscot. It wasn't a slip of the tongue or a mistake, Casey AND Caylee hadn't been seen for a month.

Right, but her "missing" daughter is sitting in front of her and her granddaughter, who is missing, should be the focus of the call.

mooo

I've thought this as well. During his interview with the FBI, George described where the stain was located in the trunk. He said "It was right in the middle because that's where the tire well is." He didn't say in the middle where the tire well is but in the middle because the tire well is there. I was immediately suspicious of his use of because. At the same time, the decomp results wouldn't support her being in there that long. :waitasec:

LE did state at one time that they could tell the position of her body by the stain. Could this mean they think she was in the tire well too?

We have all seen the logged 911 calls from the Anthony residence. When Cindy was in the car with Casey after leaving Tony's, she took Casey to a POLICE substation. She had to know from past experience that it is the Sheriff's Office that responds to their address, and George would certainly know because the OCSO responded when he reported the gas can theft.

I just wonder WHY Cindy seemed to want to have Casey arrested before getting to the house? She had already smelled the smell in the car because she had told Amy the car smelled like something had died in it. What I am seeing here is a conspiracy involving all of the family members. IMO, they did not want LE to see the car. Cindy had told the 911 operator that the car smelled like there had been a dead body in the damn car. We all know Cindy, so why did she not make a big deal out of the car smell when they responded? I cannot believe she did not mention it. The car was backed up in the garage with the garage door shut, the battery out of it, and the trunk and doors open according to Lee. YET NO ONE MENTIONED IT.

Remember that Cindy had said, "I have already given you a month." Was she meaning that she had given Casey a month to report Caylee missing? Then she says something to the effect of, "So is this the way you want to PLAY IT?", going on to say that she would get a court order. To what? Produce Caylee? She could not have done that. I think there WAS a script, and that no one followed it as they were supposed to.

I believe that the Anthony's all know where Caylee's body is and that she is not even in Orange County. I believe that somewhere around July 1, the family was all in one place putting little Caylee to rest. This, IMO, would be after she had been put in a temporary place to begin with. I honestly believe this. Casey killed little Caylee, but the whole family is involved in covering it up. JMO.

Someone please listen carefully to the last and panicked 911 call. I heard it again last night in the NG special. They also displayed the transcription on the screen. When CA says the famous line about the dead body in the car, and she's waiting for a response, you can hear her saying "Caylee is missing! Caylee is missing!" Like she's trying to absorb the reality of it. I've heard that many times. But, if you listen closely, she says "GEORGE" Caylee is missing! She was speaking to GA while on the phone with 911 and in the background, you hear his voice. It was not LA speaking. It was GA saying "who", just as he claims to have said when he first heard the news.

But this is important because he was supposedly at work when this happened.

Someone, please re-listen and see if you hear it too.

I remember hearing that a long time ago and made the assumption it was George that Cindy was talking to. When the 911 operator asks to speak with Casey, Cindy is taking the telephone to Casey and talking to someone in the process, telling the person that "Caylee is missing."

Knowing that Lee is there and he already knows that Caylee is missing, I just assumed that George had just gotten home and is learning for the first time that Caylee is missing.

Hailie-This has been my theory. I have discussed all of this in the E-pass threads, KC borrowed CA car, and GA being in "suspected" place threads. Would you like a link?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KariGirl
Back