Heard something new in the last 911 call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This reminds me of something else that struck me as similar. Both KC and GA use the words "it was a normal day" when recounting the last time they saw Caylee.
Many have spoken about the similarities between CA and KC, but I have noticed that KC "mimicks" GA's speak even MORE accurately-
She did the same things as GA also - lied cheated stole from CA
Sometimes people dislike the people that have the same traits they dislike in themself-KC didn't have much of a chance to get past "her issues" with the role models before her.
"Absolutely, most definately, just like any other day with that child."

Many have spoken about the similarities between CA and KC, but I have noticed that KC "mimicks" GA's speak even MORE accurately-
Sometimes people dislike the people that have the same traits they dislike in themself-KC didn't have much of a chance to get past "her issues" with the role models before her.

It makes sense that KC saw this with GA doing CA this way. This paved the way on her knowing how to do it herself.

I dont remember hearing this 911 call like this before....did we just have a short version all along?

I'm confused..I don't know where this 'different' 911 call is coming from (the new docs?..NG last night?) but can I please have a link?..THANKS!

I'm confused..I don't know where this 'different' 911 call is coming from (the new docs?..NG last night?) but can I please have a link?..THANKS!
link is in 4th post-first page of this thread...

Agreed and if KC hade anything on dad, she'd turn on him in a NY minute. His pleas to be heard by LE about the decomp smell also negate the body in the car theory, IMO.
maybe the "because that's where the spare tire goes" was this day- maybe now they both have something on each other-smell would not be as bad-script given at this time-plan to avoid CA - we do not hear about GA trying to find KC or Caylee during their absence-"Go and act normal"- telling friends her dad was taking care of her car.
Maybe the decomp seeped into areas unreachable and progressively got worse.
This "spare tire area" is a hiding place by GA (gun that was confiscated during sept) hmmmmmmmm
How do we know WHO dropped the car off at amscot?

Add to that list aversion to work for pay.

OMG I after I read your post something horrible came into my mind. I was thinking good thing there was the tow guy there when they opened the trunk to prove Caylee's body wasn't in there otherwise i might think George disposed of Caylee. Then it hit me. If she was UNDER the carpet where the spare tire would be, the tow guy wouldn't know that. George could have went home checked the car and found Caylee. Just thinking out loud here,.. what do you think? Could it be plausabe? Just wondering

Definitely...Someone else said this doesnt connect with the 2 1/2 days of decomp but what if after that point in time Caylee was put in a sealed up bag & then under the carpet?..LP said along he thinks fluids were spilled from a ripped bag when she tried to get the bag out of the car (to bury/throw her in dumpster) but this theory would also work if she was either not in a bag at all (at that 2 1/2 day point) or if she switched her into another bag or container BEFORE putting her under the carpet..The stain seems to suggest she was first placed directly on the trunk carpet.

GA finding her dead body in the car does explain why he (of them all) had the worst reaction..CA said he was something like? curled up in the fetal position for days..He couldn't function..We heard talk of suicide (not sure from where?) & he did buy a gun..There's also the few times talking with LE that he either felt like vomiting or actually did when the decomp smell/she is dead talk came up.

I don't want to believe this is true (for GA's sake) but sadly it all adds up to a very real possibility.

link is in 4th post-first page of this thread...

Thanks! But I'm still confused about where it came from..The new doc dump? NG last night? Or the original 911 call that's been out for a long time?

This "spare tire area" is a hiding place by GA (gun that was confiscated during sept) hmmmmmmmm

I know I read in the new docs the gun was found in the HOME but we've always heard it was the CAR so which was it?

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on this subject. I've always assumed the 911 calls and the mumbling were just panic and CA trying to get the thoughts in her head. You know, it's hard to accept your granddaughter is missing, so I could see her repeating "Caylee is missing". I just had never heard GA's voice before. I interpret his statements to LE as CA was pacing outside after the calls were made. This does seem to prove he was there for at least one call - and may have been home the entire time. Any parts of these first statements being completely false disturbs me about the innocence of the family. The date thing might be explained by remembering incorrectly, but GA should have known if he was there while they were pumping KC for info and while the 911 call was made.

can someone please tell me whats the difference of George being there or not. CA did say George Calee is missing on 911 call. but i dont understand why it matters. did i miss something?

Any parts of these first statements being completely false disturbs me about the innocence of the family.

Snipped

I mentioned earlier that I believe Lee's story changed from he got a call from dad to go to the house because his mom was upset about 'something' to his mom called directly to tell him he found Casey & to meet them at the house.

When I get time in a bit I'm going to look for Lee's interview that was just released in the new doc dump to see if I am right OR wrong about this.

can someone please tell me whats the difference of George being there or not. CA did say George Calee is missing on 911 call. but i dont understand why it matters. did i miss something?

Yes. If GA says he went to work but now the 911 doesn't prove this neither does the e-pass records. We all pretty much know CA is covering and this could mean GA drove the JWS. There was approx 4-5 hours between this time and when CA went to go get Amy from the mall. 4-5 to clean or get rid of evidence.

According to their media contact, Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, wanted to spend Thanksgiving with family and friends -- away from TV cameras.

They plan to return to the spotlight Sunday night by holding a local and national vigil for Caylee and thousands of other missing children.
"After 24 weeks, to declare this case closed, it is not only inhumane, it’s disrespectful," family spokesperson Michelle Bart said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18165791/detail.html

Yes. If GA says he went to work but now the 911 doesn't prove this neither does the e-pass records. We all pretty much know CA is covering and this could mean GA drove the JWS. There was approx 4-5 hours between this time and when CA went to go get Amy from the mall. 4-5 to clean or get rid of evidence.

didnt cindy say she went to work for little while and sent george as well, so maybe by that time he was on his way home?

According to their media contact, Casey Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, wanted to spend Thanksgiving with family and friends -- away from TV cameras.

They plan to return to the spotlight Sunday night by holding a local and national vigil for Caylee and thousands of other missing children.
"After 24 weeks, to declare this case closed, it is not only inhumane, it’s disrespectful," family spokesperson Michelle Bart said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18165791/detail.html

All I have to say is MICHELLE BART :bang::slap::rage::eek:ther_beatingA_Dead::dervish: :shakehead::burn::nono::devil:

didnt cindy say she went to work for little while and sent george as well, so maybe by that time he was on his way home?

Nothing supports it. Sorry.

Nothing supports it. Sorry.

i suppose i should relisten to the tapes again:bang:
ne cant do it-ill be confused instead:crazy:

so they're coming into public again on sunday
Bart wont let it rest
ou well -they're gonna destroy their credibility more and have prosecutors release another 700 pages imo

All I have to say is MICHELLE BART :bang::slap::rage::eek:ther_beatingA_Dead::dervish: :shakehead::burn::nono::devil:

inhumaine and disrespectful she says
unreal
unbelievable
not cooperating and lying to LE is what in her mind -humaine and respectful:bang:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back