Heard something new in the last 911 call

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This scenario sure would explain quite a bit, such as the overwhelming smell and why caylee's body can't be found. I definitely heard cindy say "george" on that 911 call, so something is surely amiss here.

I never really believed that casey willingly abandoned the car in fact I believe she was fairly desperate to get that car back and I can only imagine what she thought happened when she discovered it was gone.

I recall reading that Amy took KC to Target on the 30th to buy a gas can, but don't recall reading anything about what they did with that gas can after getting it??? Did Amy drive her to Amscot with gas and the car wasn't there?

I just read today that AL was the one who broke the lock off the shed with a crow bar on the 23rd to get the gas cans. He said KC insisted she pour the gas in the car herself and would only let him pass her the gas cans. He didn't smell anything on that day, but KC apparently didn't want him to get too close to pour the gas for some reason.

What did she do with the gas can on the 30th because I can't imagine at that time she would have had Amy drive her to Amscot to put gas in the car for fear Amy would have smelled the car which she said stunk by that time. She told Amy on the 27th that it was dead animal splattered on her car that caused the stink, so it must have been worse on the 30th.

I've put the clip in Audacity and normalized the beejeezus out of it and listened to it a million times and what I think she says is " I'll never get to talk to him" I can only assume she means Tony. At 1:23 in I can here who I assume to be Casey(background) say "She's was with the babysitter" right before Cindy tells George that Caylee is missing and he says "What?" Then at 1:35 I hear who I assume to be Casey(background) say "Give me my cellphone" My assumption would be Cindy is making the 911 call to the police from Caseys phone or someone else is holding her celly? At 2:11 after the operator asks Cindy to speak with Casey is when I hear "I'll never get to talk to him" To me its sounds as if Casey is peturbed with all of the hoopla and wants to call someone but cant because of what all is going on in regards to Caylee. She sounds annoyed when she gets on the phone because she knows she only has minutes before the police arrive and now shes on the phone with the operator hence the "Ill never get to talk to him"

Ive uploaded the normalized clip its cropped down and starting with Casey? (background) "She was with the babysitter" then right into where Cindy tells George that Caylee is missing. It may sound slightly better than original clip if listening to it with Realplayer or WMP but ideally listening to the clip with a program like Audacity or some other sound editing program would yield better results. :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J3ZFLRZ2

What I heard was "I don't want to *advertiser censored*king talk to them."

I think she does so that she'll never get to talk to him. It's just crazy how truly upset that CA is on these 911 calls and how crazy she is now. It's like she was honestly upset at that point and now she knows way more than she is letting on.

I remember the events like this as well. But, in an interview with LE (can't remember which one) George tells them that when he got home that Cindy was outside and said "we've lost her, we've lost her" and he asks her who and Cindy says "Caylee".(paraphrasing by me). Why would George tell this to LE when we have proof that he walked in during the call?

So what is the truth? I wouldn't think that Cindy would be outside pacing and saying that to George before she called 911 the last time.

Ugh, this family!:mad:

Yes, this is right and I can't remember which interview it was...I think it was the first with LE not FBI. I remember the story change because we all were under the impression Cindy was in the house talking to 911, but George has said that Cindy was outside in the driveway, so don't know which version is true.

I've put the clip in Audacity and normalized the beejeezus out of it and listened to it a million times and what I think she says is " I'll never get to talk to him" I can only assume she means Tony. At 1:23 in I can here who I assume to be 911 operator possibly relaying info to police(background) say "She's left her at the babysitter" right before Cindy tells George that Caylee is missing and he says "What?" Then at 1:35 I hear who I assume to be Casey(background) say "Give me my cellphone" My assumption would be Cindy is making the 911 call to the police from Caseys phone or someone else is holding her celly? At 2:11 after the operator asks Cindy to speak with Casey is when I hear "I'll never get to talk to him" To me its sounds as if Casey is peturbed with all of the hoopla and wants to call someone but cant because of what all is going on in regards to Caylee. She sounds annoyed when she gets on the phone because she knows she only has minutes before the police arrive and now shes on the phone with the operator hence the "Ill never get to talk to him"

You can listen to the clip at the link below but it wont be as good as downloading the link and listening with a program such as Audacity.
http://media.putfile.com/CindyAnthony911Normalized

Ive uploaded the normalized clip its cropped down and starting with Casey? (background) "She was with the babysitter" then right into where Cindy tells George that Caylee is missing. It may sound slightly better than original clip if listening to it with Realplayer or WMP but ideally listening to the clip with a program like Audacity or some other sound editing program would yield better results. :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J3ZFLRZ2

I've read through all of these posts and thousands of others and maybe I've missed something but on this recording at exactly :10 sec. CA says "He took her a month ago". I've always heard it yet never seen anyone discuss it or explain it. Who is the "HE" CA is referring to? It's just as clear as a bell.

I've read through all of these posts and thousands of others and maybe I've missed something but on this recording at exactly :10 sec. CA says "He took her a month ago". I've always heard it yet never seen anyone discuss it or explain it. Who is the "HE" CA is referring to? It's just as clear as a bell.

She isn't saying "he". She is saying Zani.

Snipped

I mentioned earlier that I believe Lee's story changed from he got a call from dad to go to the house because his mom was upset about 'something' to his mom called directly to tell him he found Casey & to meet them at the house.

When I get time in a bit I'm going to look for Lee's interview that was just released in the new doc dump to see if I am right OR wrong about this.

I looked & was WRONG..Sorry!

Mine too Coley! The Cocoamom Theory #2 has a lot about GA doing away with the body after car comes home...seems a lot of us are thinking this way! So much to read here, some newbies can't possibly catch up! LOL QUOTE]

This newbie can't possibly catch up but desperately wants to know what is the most popular theory re: GA in that other thread.

Thanks for any help in advance!

I know I read in the new docs the gun was found in the HOME but we've always heard it was the CAR so which was it?

At the time LE confiscated the gun there was video of LE in the garage going through one of the family cars. At that time they said the gun was hidden in the spare tire compartment of the car.

She isn't saying "he". She is saying Zani.

Sure enough. I've listened to that thing so many times it makes my head hurt but lo and behold I listened to it again after your comment and I definitely heard Zani. Thanks.

Yes, wasn't the gun found in the area of where the wheel well would be? I saw the pics also.

George's vehicle was in the garage, the garage door had been down, so I can see this as being an extension of the house being as the garage is enclosed.

It WAS in violation of Casey's bond, and George dang well knew it.

(just how many times are the Anthony's going to be given a pass on their wrongdoing?)

Yes. GA purchased a Taurus .38 revolver on the 29th of Aug and picked it up on the 5th of Sept. along with a box of ammo. I wouldn't doubt that either the gun shop informed LE or that if he had to do paperwork and a check on him that this didn't get noticed. From reports it was actually found in the house. I believe they were removing the chocks that were originally in KC car and tested them for decomp.

Mine too Coley! The Cocoamom Theory #2 has a lot about GA doing away with the body after car comes home...seems a lot of us are thinking this way! So much to read here, some newbies can't possibly catch up! LOL

PS I love to read your posts - your thinking on this case is great!:clap::clap:

Aw thanks. I have always felt that we are the only ones that Caylee has in solving this. So I work my heiny off lol

Yes, GA & CA might claim that they went to work afterwards but nothing supports it at all. NOTHING. If they want to consider cleaning the car & destroying evidence work then that's correct.

It just that during the hours between finding the car and the panicked 911 call are the only time the family had to arrange any part of the story without the glare of media and the investigation. I don't want to believe that anyone else had any part in this, but GA has to know if there is a question about his whereabouts, he's going to be suspicious. They all claim GA went to work after retrieving the car ........ and it seems that we WSers cannot confirm that for any amount of time. Being home when the calls were made is very important because he clearly knew what had been in the trunk.

ok I searched through all the threads regarding the 3rd 911 call, and I didn't see where this had been brought up. I've also followed and posted on most all of the threads since August and don't recall seeing it, so here goes.

"I found my daughter's car today and there smells like there's been a dead body in the damned car" (Quote from CA's 3rd 911 Call)

KC was standing near CA when CA made this call, because she eventually put KC on the call with the 911 Operator. When CA made the above statement to the 911 Operator, why didn't KC speak up and say : "what the heck are you talking about mom" ? or, "are you crazy mom", or, "shhhh, don't say that mom".

When confronted, silence is usually a sign of agreement or acknowledgement. Was KC acknowledging that she knew a dead body had been in the car ?

What about when CA confronted her at TL's apt., and KC told her, "it's ok mom" (take me to the police). Was that KC's initial, internal "sigh of relief", as if to say to herself, "I can't play this game anymore, mom knows me too well"....

It just jumps out at me, how KC's "NON REACTION" to what her mom was telling LE during that 3rd 911 call, is her way of acknowledging without saying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse
Back