Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree. I even tried to imagine scenarios where someone would frame KC for this. Let's face it-until recently KC hung w/ a pretty tame crowd and the Fusion crowd wasn't exactly "rough". As far as we know she wasn't involved in the mob etc... KC did not have the opportunity to come into contact w/ someone with the ability to frame her for this. This is all her w/ the exception of 3 others who have helped to cover-up this tragedy.

I've tried to imagine every possible scenario too. It is tragic enough that a beautiful little girl didn't even get to see her 3rd birthday, NO ONE wanted to think that her own mother (and I use that term loosely) could murder her. I hung on to the accident theory as long as I could. The duct tape and heart sticker around the mouth (or skull) are just horrifying.

As far as the Fusion crowd goes, they seem to be quite typical. Even with some drug/alcohol use, from everything we have heard, seem to be a decent group, that apparently was quite forthcoming with LE. And IF LE felt they had ANY reason to investigate any of KC's friends further, I'm sure they did.

Okay, not sure where I am going with this...the heart and the soul are sometimes considered the same (especially if you look @ ancient history). So KC puts the heart on the duck tape b/c she extinguished her soul???
Or is she saying I am killing you out of love. I don't want another person to have to grow up in that house.

That's something I know some of us wondered about early on, what if KC was abused and feared the abuse was starting with Caylee? I haven't seen anything to suggest that was happening or had happened, but it is an interesting theory.

What makes you assume these things? Can you substantiate these points?
(By the way, I've never had a conspiracy or "framing" theory, I just think many questions are still unanswered and LE may not have got to the bottom of this yet. Again, I can't rule KC out either.)
I just think it's a shame charges were brought when they were because then it's all about proving the case against the defendant from that point on, no more investigation of any of the other surrounding circumstances. On the first day when her stories didn't add up they said that they thought Caylee was dead and that she knew what had happened. They left it up to her to tell them. They just left it at that, besides taking statements and going through the slightest amount of investigation. What if she's addle-brained, what if she can't tell them the truth or doesn't know what happened? If I were them, no disrespect to LE, and I know they have lots of experience, I also know this case has been hard on LE due to the huge amount of publicity, but if I were them I would personally have proceeded as if she were insane and of no help, and investigated independently, just in case.

Bolded by me...I think that is exactly what LE did because KC was a waste, a huge waste...no help to LE in finding Caylee, no help to CA and GA in finding their grandchild. I appreciate your opinion and do respect your opinion as you have been very respectful of mine. Please don't be disappointed if things don't work out so well. I looked at your pictures and yes, it is a very moving site. Does it look like the area is being maintained in any way, or are items just being added to it.

I've tried to imagine every possible scenario too. It is tragic enough that a beautiful little girl didn't even get to see her 3rd birthday, NO ONE wanted to think that her own mother (and I use that term loosely) could murder her. I hung on to the accident theory as long as I could. The duct tape and heart sticker around the mouth (or skull) are just horrifying.

As far as the Fusion crowd goes, they seem to be quite typical. Even with some drug/alcohol use, from everything we have heard, seem to be a decent group, that apparently was quite forthcoming with LE. And IF LE felt they had ANY reason to investigate any of KC's friends further, I'm sure they did.

I'm sorry, I don't think we know anything at all about any of these people, how nice any of them are, how forthcoming they are, what their involvements are. That's no insult to any of them, I'm just saying, we have absolutely no way of knowing that.
Also, saying it might not be KC doesn't mean it's necessarily one of her friends or roommates, the perpetrator could have been someone not in the immediate friend circle.
I also hung onto the accident theory as long as I could, but the duct tape closed that possibility for me, too, and the fact it was left on rather than removed before disposal of the body seems to indicate a perpetrator other than KC, also the location where the body was dumped. It's not a big or remote area at ALL, it's a tiny neighborhood, it's right there next to the street, it's not some giant acres wide area. The swamp itself is bigger, but the area next to the street where the body was found, the accessible area, is so much smaller than what I had thought from viewing it on TV and online, I wonder if maybe some of the shots were taken with a wide angle lens or something when you see it on TV? It always gave me the impression it was a much bigger area. Now I wonder more than ever how no one could have found it all that time with so many people in that neighborhood.

AMEN! .. I haven't seen/read/heard one single thing to make me believe that KC could be innocent. I've tried and can think of NOTHING that she has said or done that points toward her innocence. Everything she has done blatently SCREAMS guilty to me. I believe that she murdered Caylee and never looked back. The heart sticker was her last slap in face to poor Caylee...and maybe Cindy too. PURE EVIL imho :furious:
-----------------
Hi, we wont see,hear,or read anything otherwise either.I take it all as a slap at CA. also.LE. has investigated everything,they leave no stone unturned they dont broadcast their findings on Good Morning America though~ they walk softly.It will all come out at the trial,probably back to the day she was born ~ that is KC..

Red Hearts everywhere, stickers on pictures, then on duct tape and then I saw this......

Back Window!!!!!!!!

picture.php

Hi TWSYF
I cant open anything from your message above. Is there a photo of a car with something on the back window? When I click the link i get a blank screen. Thx

Bolded by me...I think that is exactly what LE did because KC was a waste, a huge waste...no help to LE in finding Caylee, no help to CA and GA in finding their grandchild. I appreciate your opinion and do respect your opinion as you have been very respectful of mine. Please don't be disappointed if things don't work out so well. I looked at your pictures and yes, it is a very moving site. Does it look like the area is being maintained in any way, or are items just being added to it.

She definitely was no help in finding Caylee, I can agree with you on that part, not that that necessarily connotes guilt.

The area looked nicely kept. I wondered how often the stuffed animals and cards and so on are being collected. They didn't look ruined by rain, etc. Neither did the posters and papers, so presumably they are being collected regularly and given to some good cause, I hope so. But there were a huge amount of animals and dolls and so on. I wondered how many people stop there every day. When we pulled up, a young couple had left an item and were just leaving. We were there less than 5 minutes I think. When we were leaving, another family pulled up. There was one area where someone had stuck simple little crosses made out of sticks, three crosses like in the Bible, there was a small shamrock keychain or pendant hanging on one of the crosses. There was a search party T-shirt with lots of signatures on it which they had tacked to one of the trees or telephone poles. I wish the memorial items would be some comfort to the Anthonys, especially seeing the things that children have left for Caylee, but after their experiences throughout this ordeal with people harrassing them in their neighborhood and so on, I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro