Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blanket was just that a blanket Caylee had that was just buried with her along with her back pack and toys. What matters iss the tape over the mouth and the sticker. You put tape over the mouth of someone who is making noise or will scream before or while being hurt. It is clear Caylee was alive when the taped was placed over her mouth - she was then killed and the sticker was maybe some sick way of Casey putting a bow on it - making herself feel better about what she had done.

Duct tape could also be applied over the mouth of a poor child who has been chloroformed to the point of death... and mummy just wanted to make sure she wouldn't breathe any more.

I don't see it that way at all. It struck me as a sign of hate, jealousy, revenge. Not at all loving.

The first word that came to my mind to describe the placement of the heart-shaped sticker was mockery.

Homicide is murder. :waitasec:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homicide

Main Entry: ho·mi·cide javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?homici04.wav=homicide') javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?homici03.wav=homicide') Pronunciation: \ˈhä-mə-ˌsīd, ˈhō-\ Function: noun Etymology: in sense 1, from Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin homicida, from *advertiser censored* human being + -cida -cide; in sense 2, from Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin homicidium, from *advertiser censored* + -cidium -cide Date: 14th century 1 : a person who kills another
2 : a killing of one human being by another

No. Homicide is not synomous with murder. Not all killings are unlawful.

HTH

I know I'm in the vast minority here but I really think that the death could have been accidental or something that happened in a fit of pique.

snipped

But Steely, if this was an accidental death, mummy would have shown some remorse, somewhere. Instead, she got a "bella vida" tattoo.

Prosecutors do not claim that Caylee died from child neglect. As such, there is no related felony murder charge. So Casey cannot be convicted of such.

HTH

duct tape on a childs mouth and hair? that sound like abuse to me

Incorrect.

Casey is not charged with felony murder. The charge is premeditated murder. Prosecutors must prove intent.

Yes, and I believe they will be VERY capable of doing so, we have yet to see the "real goods" in this case, and evidence is already mounting up left and right...

I don't believe we will ever know for certain what happened - I think KC is going to ride into the sunset with this kidnapping story.

When she said to Lee, "we'll see her again and she'll be just as was" was almost a clear admission imo, that she knew that baby was dead, knew that she was decayed and had convinced herself that they would all see her in heaven. This heart sticker is sickening, but it really doesn't surprise me - she hasn't had one appropriate response to anything since this whole tragey began.

Casey is charged with:

Capital first degree murder
Aggravated Child Abuse, Aggravated Manslaughter
4 counts of providing false information to LE

I don't believe we will ever know for certain what happened - I think KC is going to ride into the sunset with this kidnapping story.

When she said to Lee, "we'll see her again and she'll be just as was" was almost a clear admission imo, that she knew that baby was dead, knew that she was decayed and had convinced herself that they would all see her in heaven. This heart sticker is sickening, but it really doesn't surprise me - she hasn't had one appropriate response to anything since this whole tragey began.

Casey is charged with ACCORDING to the Grand Jury Indictment

Hearts and Winnie the Pooh do not represent malice.

HTH

Then what DOES a heart imprint on duct tape of a murdered baby and a Winnie the Pooh blanket with the body represent? Love?

Prosecutors do not claim that Caylee died from child neglect. As such, there is no related felony murder charge. So Casey cannot be convicted of such.

HTH

duct tape on mouth and in hair = child abuse

child dies while child abuse accuring, not to say that is what caused the death...but the fact that abuse was accuring at the same time...child dies during abuse crime accuring....murder

Duct tape is not applied after the fact.

Exactly - why put duct tape on a dead person? Duct tape over the mouth proves she was tortured while alive - tortured because the tape was used to silence her cries or screams - everyone please take some duct tape and place it over your mouth - try to breathe - now imagine being a little girl crying with the tape so tightly fixed that it is stuck to your hair and remains stuck to your hair and face even after your body turns to bones. The sticker was an added evil act that makes it all the more horrid.

Crap! I lost my post!!!! I *hate* when that happens!!! I'll try again....

There will be enough to prove this as a case of premeditated murder. The duct tape, laundry bag, and even the blanket the child was wrapped in will be enough to convict this . If any doubts, review the DP convicted SP case. Only difference is, he's a "guy". Like that matters, really...

There may not be proof as of cause of death, but the manner in which this child's body was found will be enough to show homicide. FWIW, imho, for whoever shared a thought somewhere in this thread that the evidence will point to the grandparents...pul-eeze. They may not win some metal for "Parents of the Year", but they loved their granddaughter. They had absolutely nothing to do with this murder.

Back into thread reader mode...

The heart sticker is sick. It's like something you would read about a serial killer doing.

This case gets stranger by the minute..

I cant imagine who would kill someone and take the time to duct tape there body and them search a sticker book or for a sticker to place on there mouth. Seems like she had some time at the A's house to wrapped her up in duct tape and go look for a perfect sticker to place on her mouth and them place her in a laundry bag, then a trash bag.
What clothes was KC wearing the day she disposed of the body, I think she cut the duct tape with the knife that CA washed.

The heart sticker is sick. It's like something you would read about a serial killer doing.

Duct tape is not applied after the fact.

Exactly - why put duct tape on a dead person? Duct tape over the mouth proves she was tortured while alive - tortured because the tape was used to silence her cries or screams - everyone please take some duct tape and place it over your mouth - try to breathe - now imagine being a little girl crying with the tape so tightly fixed that it is stuck to your hair and remains stuck to your hair and face even after your body turns to bones. The sticker was an added evil act that makes it all the more horrid.

Casey is charged with ACCORDING to the Grand Jury Indictment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics