Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has mentioned the stainless steel knife yet that was found in the bag. I pray Casey did not stab that precious little Caylee and kill her that way. I don't think any of us were prepared for the latest info that came out today. I didn't think it could possibly hurt any worse than it already did, but I was wrong.
There seems to be a discrepancy over that knife being found in the bag. You can go check it out on the Myth thread on the main forum page tho. Some contend it was actually taken out of the trunk of the car and not found in the bag.

No one has mentioned the stainless steel knife yet that was found in the bag. I pray Casey did not stab that precious little Caylee and kill her that way. I don't think any of us were prepared for the latest info that came out today. I didn't think it could possibly hurt any worse than it already did, but I was wrong.
There was not a knife found in the bag.

I won't throw things! :crazy: I completely agree.. she was the last documented person to be with her, however so was the great grandfather.. just saying...
I just personally do not think that the parents had anything to do with the murder. I do think they did things afterwards that are questionable, including George's statement of the 16th. I think that Casey took a "napping" Caylee out the door, and George either never moved from where he was sitting to say goodbye, or he ignored them leaving.
Knowing what we do now - or GA just saw KC and she happened to have "her laundry" :eek: with her.

WOW! I missed the info. on the SS knife today. That's horrifying.

Talison, I'm going to give up on finding out why the heart sticker makes it (almost) impossible to prove malice aforthought. As I told students in Writing and Critical Thinking, "If your argument can't be articulated, you don't have one."

I took that class and that was the standard - much to my chagrin on occasion.

There seems to be a discrepancy over that knife being found in the bag. You can go check it out on the Myth thread on the main forum page tho. Some contend it was actually taken out of the trunk of the car and not found in the bag.
I don't see a discrepancy, just confusion. The only knife mentioned anywhere is from evidence box Item #H-51975 that is the stuff from the car.

Knowing what we do now - or GA just saw KC and she happened to have "her laundry" :eek: with her.

Or a child wrapped in a Winnie the Pooh blanket taking an afternoon nap!
I still think that she died the night of the 15th, Casey covered her mouth with tape to keep from waking anyone else, and this is the reason when she was out on bond she could not sleep in the room.
Casey wasn't afraid of protesters, she's not afraid of stealing checks, not afraid of lying to investigators...only afraid of sleeping in her own room?

I won't throw things! :crazy: I completely agree.. she was the last documented person to be with her, however so was the great grandfather.. just saying...
I just personally do not think that the parents had anything to do with the murder. I do think they did things afterwards that are questionable, including George's statement of the 16th. I think that Casey took a "napping" Caylee out the door, and George either never moved from where he was sitting to say goodbye, or he ignored them leaving.
I don't think she took Caylee out that morning at all. I think Caylee was already out and in the backyard. I don't buy George's story.

I don't think she took Caylee out that morning at all. I think Caylee was already out and in the backyard. I don't buy George's story.
The backyard - I just can't factor in the backyard. If Caylee had been left in the backyard GA or CA would have found her. The dogs - when those puppies had to go outside - you can bet someone would just open the back door and let them go - they would have gone RIGHT TO HER!!! Barking, yapping, - bet on it. So, IF she was in the backyard for any length of time (size of a puppy's bladder) CA and/or GA would have found her. I think she WAS in the backyard - but when and for how long I just don't know. JMHO

How can I guess KC when there isn't any proof yet that points to her exclusively? I'm still waiting to hear what's going to be presented at trial that shows it could only be her, exclusively. Regarding there being no evidence linking the death to anybody else--how would there be, who else was investigated? (Beyond an interview or asking for a couple people's phone records or computers? And a walk through of TL's apartment and investigation of his car, but without cadaver dog.) Speaking of which, I need to find the thread about the leaves on the hat, there must be one.
I do recall that LE searched TL apt. at least 2 times. I would think if CA was really concerned about finding her granddaughter then she should have done a walk through of TL's apartment when she was there getting her daughter. I have a beautiful granddaughter that is the same age as Caylee was when she was murdered and I know I would have handled myself completely different than any of the A's did. I truly believe that KC's fingerprints will be all over the duct tape and possibly the sticker.

I know (whoever committed the murder and dumped the body and all the items there). It is heartbreaking.

I do recall that LE searched TL apt. at least 2 times. I would think if CA was really concerned about finding her granddaughter then she should have done a walk through of TL's apartment when she was there getting her daughter. I have a beautiful granddaughter that is the same age as Caylee was when she was murdered and I know I would have handled myself completely different than any of the A's did. I truly believe that KC's fingerprints will be all over the duct tape and possibly the sticker.

Really, do you have a link regarding any subsequent searches. I only heard of the one search and now the documents of the search of his car (where the leaves and so on were found, I need to find a thread to discuss that, about the hat and the leaves), and LE discussed the photo of Caylee he'd taken on his phone, there was a visual examination of his phone, but I don't remember if they actually searched his phone records or anything. I know RM provided computer records, don't recall TL's computer being searched. Never heard of cadaver dogs taken to any of the locations where KC had had Caylee at all or any of the friends or roommates' vehicles, as far as I've heard, cadaver dogs were only used at the Anthony's home and vehicles, and in the search near where the body was finally found.... Of course anyone who could get hold of Caylee could get hold of other items along with her which might have originated in the A home, items which might be with her or in KC's car, or even directly from the Anthony home if the perpetrator was ever there or if they actually took Caylee from there. But it will be interesting if KC's fingerprints are on the sticky side of both ends of the tape. Depending on the length of the tape, if the piece of tape is longer than the circumference of the roll of tape and her prints are on the sticky side of both ends, that might be very incriminating. Obviously if the tape was originally from the A home, it could have all their prints on one end and the outside of a certain length of it, but not usually beyond that.

At the time CA picked up KC it was my understanding she was told that Caylee was at the sitter. She did demand to see her, finally resulting in the call to the police. IIRC

Originally Posted by seagull65
How can I guess KC when there isn't any proof yet that points to her exclusively?
Will you still be denying there is proof when they finally shackle her to let her spend life without parole after a jury of her peers and a judge sentence her?!

If you can't find it already in everything there is out there from the OCSO, the FBI, and everything else including the jailhouse tapes which directly point in her direction for this murder...I don't see the evidence in the trial making a difference. I don't even think a confession would convince some.

To me, it isn't logical to believe in some mystery person out there when they could not get into the A fam house, her car, on her computer, and all the other places including the very bag the remains are found in which match up with the things in the A fam house. It would appear they have filled in the triangle and now only have to present it to a jury.

snipped

Surely not? When preparing to dump her child's body, after an accident or a cold blooded killing, what 22 year old woman happens to have a "heart sticker" so close at hand that, on the spur of the moment, she decides to attach it to the duct tape covering her child's mouth. Respectfully, I find your argument negated by the fact that she has to take those few minutes, at least, to go collect a sticker from somewhere.
I doubt that she had a roll of duct tape nearby, either. We've seen the little hearts she drew all over the place, and there's a photo in which she's holding a phone with little heart stickers on it. So, they might've been handy. It doesn't matter how long she took to retrieve them because, unless she made a trip to Target to buy a pack, it could be perceived as an emotional afterthought, an act made in haste. It's not in line with the thinking of a rational individual who clearly intended to murder her child and considered the consequences before acting.

But believe me, I hope you're right. :)

Here are images from Casey's photobucket, showing her use of heart iconography post June 16.
caseypbaccountheartstickerspostjune.jpg

I cannot get over how sick and sad this all is. Caylee was such a beautiful child, she deserved so much more than this.......it literally makes me heartsick.

I heard there was another stainless steel knife there too. I hope she didn't stab that baby either. I think we are going to find out that KC and KC's fingerprints alone are going to be on that duct tape. I hope there was a lot of evidence on the blanket etc. Remember how Sheriff B. said no child should have to go through that. Hmmmm. They have lots more evidence against her that we won't hear until trial. This is so upsetting and I just gave my granddaughter an extra hug and kiss tonight.

I thought they said the sticker was inside the duct tape, as though it was on the side that would go closest to her mouth. Now it seems they're saying it was on the outside, if that's the case, and I don't mean to waffle, it could very well be a slaaaaaaaaaaaap to her mother who put bandaids and stickers on gaping wounds and unspeakable suffering.

When did ca practice actual nursing duties? Do you happen to know where?
All i have heard so far is that she works at Gentiva as an office manager(?).
so, all she really does is paperwork and possibly the paperwork for ins. claims?
jmo :cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member