Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, i believe i was convinced (by other posters that they were right) and Caylee was in some apt. complex.
That shread of hope just got my old adrenaline going.
I'm glad i didn't call for 2 reasons.
1--i didn't know it was so late in Florida
and
2-- didn't want to be the crazy lady.:crazy: (i'm already goofy enough. :) )

Did ya happen to see if her white shorts have stripes on them?

Ya know, so many of us wimmins would have welcomed Caylee in to our homes and families with open hearts and great big grins. <sigh>
:cow: imo

I thought it was the ZFG/Kio MySpace connection night? It was around 2:00 - 2:30 a.m. EST, as I recall.

Did anyone else see where the report also mentioned "soft cloth letters"? Wonder what kind of letters they were referring to. Should I post this somewhere else?

I've only read to the bottom of this page, but I haven't seen anyone reply to you. These soft cloth letters were little iron on letters for a t-shirt. I'm not positive, but I believe Casey had more of them at home, but don't quote me on that.

PotatoHead,
I agree with everything you said. Simply bashing anyone & everyone but the accused.

But the bait being thrown is awfully hard to resist! :wink:

Although it is like beating your head against a fence post!

I have been saddened, sickened, and infuriated while reading these documents today! The heart sticker and the duct tape really did it for me.

I want to see complete justice for Caylee and no immunity for anyone!

Look at the pic in my signature line, please. In that pic, Caylee looks so very hot and tired. She is being made to smile, IMO. Look at her little left arm, please. It seems to me that it is just hanging limp. This is the pic that makes me the saddest besides the one where she is sitting her her great grandfather's lap. If you see the pic enlarged, you will see what I mean!

:furious:

And did you ever notice how clean that car was for having sat in a towyard for two weeks?

Exactly. No way, No how would an innocent and/or unknowing GP(s) who had just retrieved a vehicle from a tow yard smelling like decomposition AND claimed to have been concerned because they had an unaccounted for daughter & grand-daughter be WAXING ON & WAXING OFF!

Exactly. No way, No how would an innocent and/or unknowing GP(s) who had just retrieved a vehicle from a tow yard smelling like decomposition AND claimed to have been concerned because they had an unaccounted for daughter & grand-daughter be WAXING ON & WAXING OFF!
But that is how they "stick together" in a "backwards kinda way".

Sorry - couldn't help it.

+1

I had to bust my cable down but when NG was on and they showed that video I couldn't take it anymore and had to change the channel until I was certain they weren't showing it anymore.

awww....i don't blame you at all. it is heartbreaking.:blowkiss:

I have a real bad feeling tho that what we have seen (read) so far is nothing
compared to what we will be getting hit with.
i may have to keep my wastecan lined with heavy duty plastic bags incase i get sick here at my desk when the rest of the storm hits us.

i can't even begin to imagine what Caylee went through, especially if she was aware that her mommy was doing these things to her. :cry: dear lord.

I'm still blown away that they drove the off the towing yard lot. I would have been in hysterics and couldn't dial 911 fast enough. IMO, the fact they cleaned the car tells me they knew what happened and who was responsible. If they thought anyone else but Casey was responsible, they would have left evidence the way it was for LE to investigate and arrest.

Something else that has puzzled me, how is it that the interior and exterior of the trunk lid, when dusted for fingerprints, found no identifiable prints, when we know - on the record, BY GA'S OWN WORDS that he opened the trunk on July 15th when he retrieved the car from the tow yard. O/T but this is one of the reasons that I have felt strongly from the get-go that the A's knew ALOT more ALONG time ago...........MOO

:clap::clap::clap:

That car was too shiny and clean in the forensics bay.....GA washed that car IMO. And WHERE was CA when he and the tow manager opened the trunk????

I right there with you, PM. I keep going between furious and overwhelming sadness over what was done to this poor baby. I don't think we will ever understand.

Me too. I don't believe the heart sticker was placed on this poor baby out of guilt, regret, love etc...It smacks to me of a good riddance slap in the face to Caylee...perhaps Cindy too. You're right, I don't believe that we will EVER know the truth, because I don't believe KC or any of the A's know how to tell the truth. Not even if that's the last thing that they could do for Caylee.

PotatoHead,
I agree with everything you said. Simply bashing anyone & everyone but the accused.

But the bait being thrown is awfully hard to resist! :wink:

Although it is like beating your head against a fence post!

I have yet to see anyone reel in a single fish yet, no matter how much or how often they bite.

Must be off-season for fish of the type "Viable Alternate Suspect".

I'm still blown away that they drove the off the towing yard lot. I would have been in hysterics and couldn't dial 911 fast enough. IMO, the fact they cleaned the car tells me they knew what happened and who was responsible. If they thought anyone else but Casey was responsible, they would have left evidence the way it was for LE to investigate and arrest.

I am still blown away by that little fact myself, SuziQ!

George DID know better, and I believe Cindy knew what she smelled also.

:mad:

I have yet to see anyone reel in a single fish yet, no matter how much or how often they bite.

Must be off-season for fish of the type "Viable Alternate Suspect".
:clap::clap::clap:
I think fishing season is over!

awww....i don't blame you at all. it is heartbreaking.:blowkiss:

I have a real bad feeling tho that what we have seen (read) so far is nothing
compared to what we will be getting hit with.
i may have to keep my wastecan lined with heavy duty plastic bags incase i get sick here at my desk when the rest of the storm hits us.

i can't even begin to imagine what Caylee went through, especially if she was aware that her mommy was doing these things to her. :cry: dear lord.

I think as the case progresses and more and more evidence is released we will understand even better the reason a seasoned LE officer like Sheriff Beary, who was in the home stretch of a long career, who has probably seen many unspeakable things in his life, welled up in tears at the remains presser.

What really astounds me is that, IIRC, the tow company owner said the car smelled just like a car that had a dead body in it that they had towed before. :eek: Why the :censored: didn't he call the police right away? It would seem obvious that a crime had been committed in the car.

If they find blood spattered on the inside of car would they call the police? :furious:

I thought it was the ZFG/Kio MySpace connection night? It was around 2:00 - 2:30 a.m. EST, as I recall.

hi tater :blowkiss:
like ss, i barely remember what it was about. you may be totally right. my memory is able to skip a beat on ocassion. :blush:
i do remember that it was pretty late Eastern Time. at least i didn't call. lol
i mean, the day before that i was feeling Caylee was already gone. it was that spark of hope that night. :(
so sad.
:cry:

Right now, I wish LE would come forward and say that they are either looking at an accomplice, or there is not one.
I would least feel better knowing someone so sick as to help with the murder or cover up of a murder isn't walking the streets right now!

ITA. IMO, there is no accomplice, but there sure is never ending cover up after the fact. At least I believe there is and I don't think that it's any ex-friends of KC's doing it. From what we have read/heard, they seem to be the ONLY ones that ARE forthcoming.

What really astounds me is that, IIRC, the tow company owner said the car smelled just like a car that had a dead body in it that they had towed before. :eek: Why the :censored: didn't he call the police right away? It would seem obvious that a crime had been committed in the car.

If they find blood spattered on the inside of car would they call the police? :furious:
No. They would claim it was pizza sauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bands0408