Heart-Shaped Sticker On Tape Over Caylee's Mouth

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only comfort in all of this today is the thought that Caylee is whispering to so many people that its okay now..
<<<<<HUGS TO EVERYONE>>>>>>>>

I think as the case progresses and more and more evidence is released we will understand even better the reason a seasoned LE officer like Sheriff Beary, who was in the home stretch of a long career, who has probably seen many unspeakable things in his life, welled up in tears at the remains presser.
It reminded me of Sheriff Brown in NC during the presser of Maria Lauterbach and her baby. :( Another horrid find.

I have been saddened, sickened, and infuriated while reading these documents today! The heart sticker and the duct tape really did it for me.

I want to see complete justice for Caylee and no immunity for anyone!

Look at the pic in my signature line, please. In that pic, Caylee looks so very hot and tired. She is being made to smile, IMO. Look at her little left arm, please. It seems to me that it is just hanging limp. This is the pic that makes me the saddest besides the one where she is sitting her her great grandfather's lap. If you see the pic enlarged, you will see what I mean!

:furious:

do you happen to have an enlarged pic you could share? or direct me to one where i can give it a try. i sure want to see what you are seeing. That pic just totally gets me.
Right now on my wallpaper i hace Caylee laughing at a tableful of Mr. Potatoe Heads. This one is a genuine smile.
i'mm of the opinion that im many pics Caylee isn't really smiling....just showing her teeth. (the way she saw her mommy do.:mad:) imo
:cow:

Me too. I don't believe the heart sticker was placed on this poor baby out of guilt, regret, love etc...It smacks to me of a good riddance slap in the face to Caylee...perhaps Cindy too. You're right, I don't believe that we will EVER know the truth, because I don't believe KC or any of the A's know how to tell the truth. Not even if that's the last thing that they could do for Caylee.

If the rumors of KC saying she wanted to have another baby so Caylee would have someone to play with are true. (not sure if that's close but the gist is the same I think) Then I think that proves the heart was put there from remorse and that she's in complete denial about what she did. JMO

I have yet to see anyone reel in a single fish yet, no matter how much or how often they bite.

Must be off-season for fish of the type "Viable Alternate Suspect".

The reason other suspects must be vetted is that on the stand the defense is going to go at them full bore and the prosecution has to counter with the reasonable explanation of what they found in their investigation. JMO

No. They would claim it was pizza sauce.

:laugh:

hi tater :blowkiss:
like ss, i barely remember what it was about. you may be totally right. my memory is able to skip a beat on ocassion. :blush:
i do remember that it was pretty late Eastern Time. at least i didn't call. lol
i mean, the day before that i was feeling Caylee was already gone. it was that spark of hope that night. :(
so sad.
:cry:

Hi Drippy!

You might take the kisses back when I tell you why I remember. It was the first time I ever alerted on a thread (not your post), because I wanted to make sure no one called YM at that hour. :D

I don't hit that little ! often, but that night I did. :blowkiss:

It reminded me of Sheriff Brown in NC during the presser of Maria Lauterbach and her baby. :( Another horrid find.

Yes. And Sheriff Brown was a big, gentle bear where Maria and Gabriel were concerned. It broke his heart to speak of Gabriel's little hand. Still wanting justice for Maria and baby.

So many senseless murders...........:furious:

I'm still blown away that they drove the off the towing yard lot. I would have been in hysterics and couldn't dial 911 fast enough. IMO, the fact they cleaned the car tells me they knew what happened and who was responsible. If they thought anyone else but Casey was responsible, they would have left evidence the way it was for LE to investigate and arrest.

i wonder why the tow place didn't call 911 when an abandoned car comes in smelling like death. And the impound guy said he knew it was the smell of death because a suicide victim had lain in that car a week (?) and he knew the decomp smell from that.
So why didn't they call days earlier?:waitasec:

and of course they would have. If someone had actually DONE something to them----oh no no no---ca would have gone ballastic. but she knew it was only what sweetheart had done. :sick:

imo :cow:

To respond to your question: Chloroform can form in different ways, and one of the experts already showed that some car trunks do test positive for chloroform.
It hasn't been proved yet that Casey is the only one who had access to the Pontiac trunk (basically anyone who could take her keys from her purse at any time, for example, while she's working at Fusian, while she's sleeping, while she's partying, while she's on the computer, anytime, could access her trunk, or maybe she left the car unlocked anyway for all I know). Nor has it been shown yet that she was the only one with access to the computer. One of her friends had a joke about using chloroform on women on his Facebook before KC did her computer search on chloroform, so it's very possible she searched on chloroform because of seeing that. Also, another of her friends got on websleuths here and talked about chloroform being used on military detainees when he was serving overseas. She hung around with this person a lot and could have heard those stories. Regarding decomp, the chemical air test did not say it was definitely of human origin. The cadaver dog hits would be more conclusive if the dogs had picked KC's car out blindly from among a group of cars, for example, a blind test with KC's car and also other players' cars...of course the dog hits would mean a lot more if they had found the body when Suburban was searched with the dogs (though it may mean that the body wasn't actually there yet.) So, so far, it's not conclusive, but of course they may present a lot more conclusive stuff at trial. The fact that she either couldn't or wouldn't provide logical information to the police, and never seemed to understand the seriousness and urgency of Caylee being missing, that's the most bizarre thing to me. It's possible she thought Caylee was with someone safe at that time and wouldn't be hurt, or else she just didn't understand the situation. But it's very incriminating of course. In my opinion

Larry Kobilinsky stated on NG that TWO cars were tested...after dodging the actual number of cars tested for a good length of time...

TWO.....2

I'm still blown away that they drove the off the towing yard lot. I would have been in hysterics and couldn't dial 911 fast enough. IMO, the fact they cleaned the car tells me they knew what happened and who was responsible. If they thought anyone else but Casey was responsible, they would have left evidence the way it was for LE to investigate and arrest.
I totally agree with you. But remember who we are talking about here. They get the car, drive it home, clean it and then go to work. WTH! Also, I would have looked around the apartment that I found my daughter in to see if there was anything there of my granddaughters. But we are the normal ones here.

I think as the case progresses and more and more evidence is released we will understand even better the reason a seasoned LE officer like Sheriff Beary, who was in the home stretch of a long career, who has probably seen many unspeakable things in his life, welled up in tears at the remains presser.

really.
he and his heart had just come forward and let it all go. i teared up with him.
Dr. G had a hard time as well. she was close to tears also.

If he writes a book...i'll read it. no defense or anth books for me please.
:cow: imo

I totally agree with you. But remember who we are talking about here. They get the car, drive it home, clean it and then go to work. WTH! Also, I would have looked around the apartment that I found my daughter in to see if there was anything there of my granddaughters. But we are the normal ones here.
Seems Cindy went back to work as well. Her coworkers had more idea how serious things were and made her go home and sort things out. If they hadn't then both G & C would have collected the car and just parked it back home and gone to work!!!!

As I've said elsewhere, the heart and Winnie the Pooh work hard against malice aforethought, not for it. That why it's exculpatory instead of inculpatory.

It would be entirely reasonable to think that a touching heart and Winnie the Pooh blanket would be associated with an unintended death.

Inherent in your assumption KC put the touching heart and Winnie the Pooh blanket with Caylee's deceased body and that these acts indicate exculpatory evidence of an unintended death would be the underlying facts that KC was with Caylee when Caylee died and that KC did it but it was unintended. Of course, that doesn't fit with the Nanny kidnapping story that KC clings to.
:waitasec:

Inherent in your assumption KC put the touching heart and Winnie the Pooh blanket with Caylee's deceased body and that these acts indicate exculpatory evidence of an unintended death would be the underlying facts that KC was with Caylee when Caylee died and that KC did it but it was unintended. Of course, that doesn't fit with the Nanny kidnapping story that KC clings to.
:waitasec:
Could indicate, for instance, that the Nanny did it then dumped the body with KC to deal with. I hate to support Wudge, but there are always scenarios to be posed(made up), just that in this case they are all daft, and not supported by an absolutely overwhelming amount of evidence that Crazy KC did it.

Hi Drippy!

You might take the kisses back when I tell you why I remember. It was the first time I ever alerted on a thread (not your post), because I wanted to make sure no one called YM at that hour. :D

I don't hit that little ! often, but that night I did. :blowkiss:

Hahahaahaahahahaahahahaaa:clap:
ps :blowkiss: heehee

Some posts are simply persistent, consistent, insidious efforts to bash at OCSO, the FBI, the prosecutors and anyone else who have worked long, diligently and quite likely very professionally to, YES, ensure justice for Caylee.

I get the point, as I am sure most do. Constitution, civil rights, innocent until proven guilty, hit me with a hammer to make sure my brain is capable of understanding reasonable doubt, etc.. (It is, thanks for the concern.)

Weighing things for ourselves does not mean any of us would make bad jurors incapable of weighing things correctly in a court room. But, we aren't in a court room here.

Every single time I pass one of those inflammatory posts by and let it go, I am proud of myself for not nibbling at the bait.

So well written. When I read a post that raises my blood pressure to boiling point, I know that someone is accomplishing exactly what they intended to accomplish. So I just move on, and I suggest we all do that--unless you enjoy high blood pressure. :)

'nough said.

Larry Kobilinsky stated on NG that TWO cars were tested...after dodging the actual number of cars tested for a good length of time...

TWO.....2

so---caseys car annnd~~~~~either c's g's or l's.

hmm, i can't guess yet.

The invisible people in Casey's life make her story of the kidnapping to bizzar for anyone to understand..her void of loss,her whole attitude doesn't speak of a "mother in distress".
and a sticker was placed over the tape,like a "kiss before dying"
Where is the shocking story that will make us all understand,that Casey is innocent.Baiz always seems to imply that hw is Good enough to get her off, we;ll see..

really.
he and his heart had just come forward and let it all go. i teared up with him.
Dr. G had a hard time as well. she was close to tears also.

If he writes a book...i'll read it. no defense or anth books for me please.
:cow: imo

His emotions spoke volumes to me that day. My dad was in LE for 35 years and the only story he ever tells that affected him emotionally was the Our Lady of Angels fire in the 1950's. He was assigned to help remove the children and transport them to the morgue in the back of a paddywagon. My mom says it was the only time she ever saw him come home visibly upset and poured himself several stiff drinks. For someone who's been in LE a long time, it takes a lot to bring them to tears. Sheriff Beary's tears spoke volumes to the horrific nature of this crime and the one that commited it.

THAT is what I thought when I heard about the sticker. Almost like it represents a kiss goodbye. So IF this is what was meant by the sticker, who else would do this but her mother? I doubt a kidnapper would.

I took the sticker to mean the "Kiss of Death"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member