TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charge

This article says there is video showing Heidi got into Magen's car willingly.
Also from this article:

Law enforcement sources told ABC13 Fieramusca was adamant the baby was hers. Neighbors and her former attorney said Fieramusca appeared to be pregnant recently. Authorities have not found another baby.

So she was playing the part of being pregnant all along, it seems. Or perhaps she was pregnant earlier, lost the baby, but just kept up the pregnancy act, scheming her plan to take Heidi's baby?

This article talks about the fantastic podcast someone referenced earlier. Sounds like it was all playing out live in real-time. Absolutely horrifying. Poor (real) friends.

KHOU evening newscast actually plays a portion of the podcast audio of HB's friend with the blogger that was happening in realtime when MF's home was being swarmed by police and the news was breaking. The friend is clearly in disbelief.

News video at link below.

'I talk to Magen every day' | Heidi Broussard's friend shocked at charges

Sorry, Mom, but you've been fooled all of this time, or you are covering for your son. There are photos out there on social media that clearly show there was something going on between them.
Perhaps someone should ask her what she thinks of their Knot.com BABY REGISTRY, complete with her son’s and his “tenant’s” posed photo plastered on it.

KHOU evening newscast actually plays a portion of the podcast audio of HB's friend with the blogger that was happening in realtime when MF's home was being swarmed by police and the news was breaking. The friend is clearly in disbelief.

I hadn’t listened to that until right now. It’s amazing to listen to her friend putting the pieces together, and the hosts also making the connection in regards to what likely happened.

Wow that KHOU link is good regarding the Luna Mae fabrications.
So: MF still claiming to people recently that she's a wedding planner.
Telling people CG was baby daddy but that relationship on the rocks. Huh

S

She looks very manic in the middle photo. I’ve seen that in people with schizophrenia. Self medicating maybe?

I said it could even be hyperthyroid or Graves disease earlier. Do a search for Graves Disease then press images. The only thing is her eyes wouldn't probably change back to normal without health care. I do think self-medicating is possible, maybe just for the fun of it.

The video of HB getting in a car....could it be that LE recently acquired that because it was a private security video or Ring or whatever, a tenant who may have been away a few days? maybe from a dwelling across the street, or someplace within view of the car?

Just thinking out loud. Maybe MF told HB that she could stop by for a minute so HB could see her baby and she should come out to the car. I'm sure she wouldn't leave Margo alone in the apartment so she brought her with her. Who knows? There are so many possibilities and so much we don't know.

Wow that KHOU link is good regarding the Luna Mae fabrications.
So: MF still claiming to people recently that she's a wedding planner.
Telling people CG was baby daddy but that relationship on the rocks. Huh

I wouldn’t trust her to plan a backyard barbecue for 5 people, let alone organize an entire wedding.

The video of HB getting in a car....could it be that LE recently acquired that because it was a private security video or Ring or whatever, a tenant who may have been away a few days? maybe from a dwelling across the street, or someplace within view of the car?
LE getting their hands on this video only recently is the only thing that makes sense. Perhaps the reporting is wrong though.

I think that’s absolutely plausible.

You’d think they would have gathered all the footage on day one, and solved this rather quickly.

But if they had to wait for the video, then that would shift things to the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy