TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the neighbors and conceiving chitchat:
What we know about the woman accused in Austin mother, child’s disappearance

“I do know they were trying to have a baby. That’s probably got something to do with it most likely,” said Fieramusca’s neighbor Darla Bundick. When KPRC 2 asked Bundick if Fieramusca was pregnant, Bundick responded, “No, they’ve been trying to have baby. I do know that.”

Could it be schizophrenia? There are physical changes that occur with it like thyroid dysfunction which can affect the eyes and hair and of course there’s the psychosis. Also, in women onset usually occurs in 20’s to early 30’s. Her appearance has certainly changed judging by photos we’ve seen side by side.

MOO
Ya know I have a nephew who started doing coke and meth. Dummy me, I found gravel in his pockets and teased him.
The problem tho: these drugs actually altered his personality. He acquired schizophrenia. Anything is possible.

That's interesting with them towing the black SUV considering she was allegedly found in Heidi's car? Or did that information change on me and I missed it?

I heard it on KHOU.
So between the neighbor being asked about his RING video and the reporter saying black SUV was towed I was like :eek:
The silver car was still parked at home. I would have thought LE would have warrants for all vehicles. It's bothering me for some reason.

JMHO

Thank you for posting this article. Well written and informative-especially the nugget about the video.

I remember that too. I actually clicked out of it when I saw who it was. For everyone who listened, no judgement!

I listened to it in the background while working today. I was a glutton in the MRS days and often listened then, too. Just too curious, I guess.

Yes, that's what Carissa said on that podcast.

The podcast, I just listened to part of it.......not all because it's more than 5 hours long.
It's chilling, as though it's a script from an over the top movie or right out of an author's murder mystery novel ...unreal and unbelievable.

It really was horrible listening to poor Carissa realize what had happened live. I felt AWFUL for her.

It could also be that the poor baby wasn't used to being bottle fed and got fussy and wouldn't eat. She for whatever reason thought she could just magically produce milk like a cow. This lady was obviously very mentally unstable, as any normal woman her age would know you can't breast feed someone else's baby unless you yourself have been nursing all along (think of the outdated wet nurses from years back Would You Let Another Woman Nurse Your Child?).
There are actually women who adopt infants that stimulate lactation and breastfeed their adopted babies. If this was truly planned for Heidi's entire pregnancy, that would be plenty of time to prepare to be able to at least attempt to breastfeed the baby. She would likely not make enough milk, claim some difficulty and then supplement with formula - just like what happens with a lot of new mothers.

Breastfeeding An Adopted Baby | La Leche League International

Yeah, this is the big bombshell information tonight IMO. And I can't make sense of how, if this is true, the case wasn't solved earlier.

Maybe the video only shows a side of the car, with Heidi getting in.....no license plates

Wonder now if it was the Nissan or the black SUV.

This is what makes the most sense to me. That they saw her getting in the vehicle but it took some time to actually identify the car. Meanwhile, MF looks like a doting best friend super concerned about HB and MC. Sick.

This article at link above is from today; I was trying to get caught up to see if this had been noticed in the thread yet:

Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her. They were old friends.
I missed this article and post- thank you for bringing this back up!

I wonder what time this occurred?

I wonder if Heidi was in the bathroom and she got in Heidi's bed to make it look like she and her newborn were in the hospital? I think my brain is overthinking things, but I would imagine she wouldn't be wearing a hospital gown during that, would she? :eek:
Who knows what she did. She apparently had planned this for some time.

So LE has known from the beginning?

We don’t know when law enforcement received the video. If you recall the Mollie Tibbetts case, it was newly discovered footage that broke the case wide open.

I’m of the opinion that this was a more recent development, but we just don’t know.

Maybe the video only shows a side of the car, with Heidi getting in.....no license plates

Wonder now if it was the Nissan or the black SUV.
"Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her."

Some *source* is saying it was Fieramusca's car, that they could tell that from the video. I have questions.

Yeah, this is the big bombshell information tonight IMO. And I can't make sense of how, if this is true, the case wasn't solved earlier.
Yeah. They kept saying specifically that she and Margo were last seen at her son's school. But if they had this video (there might have been some delay in getting it, but a week seems impossible), then they must have had some reason for not mentioning any connection with MF.

Could MF have been on the run between Austin and Houston during most of that week, with Margo and maybe even HB alive for some of it? (It seems impossible that she drove around for a week with a body in the trunk... although keeping a body in the trunk in the driveway sounds like a terrible idea too). I wonder what else she said when contacting their mutual friend(s) and speaking to Tim Miller.

I think there must have been a point early on when LE knew that MF probably had Margo due to the video and didn't know whether HB was alive or not, but couldn't locate her and did not want her to know what they knew so that she wouldn't kill them.

If it turns out she was at the Houston house for a long time though, that would be pretty baffling. Even if her DL address hadn't been updated, surely some of these mutual friends knew where she had been living for the last 12-18 months?

S
Thank You dear FelicityLemon. I'm adding the attachment this time.

Another thing that stand out about her now, in the recent pics not included here of her wearing a red shirt, is she looks much more masculine and has a broader face.

I always notice her hairline, and it bears repeating-- bangs.
She looks very manic in the middle photo. I’ve seen that in people with schizophrenia. Self medicating maybe?

I wonder if Heidi was in the bathroom and she got in Heidi's bed to make it look like she and her newborn were in the hospital? I think my brain is overthinking things, but I would imagine she wouldn't be wearing a hospital gown during that, would she? :eek:

So, the youtube live has been reference in MSM, so I'm not sure if it's allowed to talk about its content or not. But, in the youtube live last night Carissa (HB's close friend and MF's acquaintance) stated that MF supposedly had her baby about a week after MC was born and MF's fictional baby was born in a freestanding birthing center and not a hospital.

Roofie her (bring her a tainted Starbucks ... her favourite kind). Walk her down the stairs to to her own vehicle in the parking lot. Load her and the baby and up then drive somewhere isolated or to the house in Houston where she (and an accomplice?) could carry out the murder.
I mentioned slipping something in her drink/coffee, etc a long time back and still think in order for her to go to Houston when she was supposed to be picking up the son, she would need to be out of it. I am betting she had something to drink or eat and then passed out for the long drive and strangulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02