TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh, when pregnant, you need to be aware of husbands and fiance's and baby Daddies killing you. (Which nearly happened to me-husband). Now we have to worry about best friends too???
Th8s world is crazy.
I come unglued when I see local parents posting on facebook needing care for an infant in their home. References required. It sends me over the edge. Seriously who posts this stuff and doesn’t realize the danger?
Edit for spelling

It sounds like she was planning this for several months at the very least, so I think this is the most likely possibility.

I’m still stunned that she apparently just left the body in the trunk of her car, behind her house for a week. Like, what?

I thought the same, too busy to dispose? Talk about a lax criminal. Unless body was moved back into car? Okay, now, please forgive me for talking about the more graphic details. When was Heidi strangled is what I want to know? Before going into the trunk? After?

"On Friday afternoon, Harris Co. Institute of Forensic Sciences positively identified the body as that of Heidi Broussard. The cause of her death was also determined to be “ligature strangulation,” which is defined as a “type of strangulation that occurs with the use of mass that is not the body weight.” An example of this kind of death is being strangled by a rope."
Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive in Houston-area home, friend arrested

There is ANOTHER MAN who thinks she may be his. From Louisiana where she is from.
I'm trying to think, was his interview in an MSM article? I thought there was a video on here, but I can't be certain- it was on Youtube- he emailed the person who interviewed him.

Does anyone know if that link was allowed here? It would explain to others what this is all about.

I wonder if HB could have been threatened into climbing into the trunk of the car herself? Sounds insane, of course, but maybe she would have done it if MF (or an accomplice) had the baby in her hands and was threatening to kill her right there if HB didn't do exactly what she said? Maybe she was strangled in the trunk thereafter.

I'm 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby and this makes me scared to tell anyone I'm pregnant!

RIP Heidi
Seriously always be mindful of your surroundings and don’t make eye contact or conversation with strangers. Get a taser and pepper spray! Take your SO with you wherever you venture. Congrats!

This photo of MF’s car seems like it was pulled halfway into garage as if loading or unloading something.

jmo

upload_2019-12-20_20-58-57.jpeg

Edit Makes me wonder if Heidi made it to Houston and was strangled in the home.

BBM:

I don't believe that she lied.

Here's the harsh reality:

It sure looks and sounds like Heidi was a victim in multiple respects, although the crime we're focused on talking about here is obviously her abduction and murder.

I'm just profoundly saddened by the fact that it appears she may have been victimized in other ways as well.

JMO.

Well worded, thank you!

I'm trying to think, was his interview in an MSM article? I thought there was a video on here, but I can't be certain- it was on Youtube- he emailed the person who interviewed him.

Does anyone know if that link was allowed here? It would explain to others what this is all about.

It was in a Youtube video

I wonder if HB could have been threatened into climbing into the trunk of the car herself? Sounds insane, of course, but maybe she would have done it if MF (or an accomplice) had the baby in her hands and was threatening to kill her right there if HB didn't do exactly what she said? Maybe she was strangled in the trunk thereafter.
All very good thoughts.
Also, what is it that they are looking for in the body of water?? I was thinking gun. But, if she was strangled, then there's no gun.
Hmmm.....

I come unglued when I see local parents posting on facebook needing care for an infant in their home. References required. It sends me over the edge. Seriously who posts this stuff and doesn’t realize the danger?
Edit for spelling

The more cases I see like this, I’d want SS#, references from every employer (as well as every family member, your dog, cats, neighbors) a blood sample and 17 nanny cams. Here is a link on the plan for that sweet baby, as I know some have been worried.

It's major reach indeed.

I don't know...? I think it would be good for Silas to be with his dad and his big sister, because that's his normal. Having a probably confused and scared 6-year-old changing his routines more than he needs to doesn't seem like such a great idea. Also, if he's staying at a hotel with Heidi's parents (which, I don't know if that's the case, but they don't live in Texas) that's not a very stable situation. He needs his bedroom, a place to do his homework. Now, if Shane asked Heidi's parents to keep Silas for a little bit so he could be his head on the right place and get back on his feet, that's different. I don't doubt that Shane is having a really hard time, but I can't see how Heidi's parents could be doing any better.
There was no name change. The "friend" that killed Heidi and took Margo told someone that she had just had a baby, a girl named Luna Mae. We know Luna Mae doesn't exist, she's not real. There's only Margo.[/

I would tend to agree. I was pretty outraged in the Greywind case that the baby spent so much time in foster care. It was ridiculous to me and damaging. Once they ID’d her it seemed detrimental to keep her from all family.

However, In the case of an older child like S, sometimes being with a parent isn’t actually what’s normal for the child, if only one was acting as the caretaker. Regardless, it seems the family is working all of that out.

I wonder how lifelike the prosthetic bellies feel? Do they have operations where you can press a button for a heartbeat or kicking so the people you're manipulating have an easier time believing you're pregnant?

You can find anything on the web, even positive pregnancy tests.

Did he never see her naked, caress her belly, feel a heartbeat or a kick, go to an ultrasound, talk or sing to the baby inside? You know...the normal things expectant fathers do.

Recently learned on another case about pregnancy bras and maternity camisoles that pregnant women wear to sleep which are form-fitting for support. (In my day it was pregnancy belts for back support). I could see how the camisole would easily disguise a prosthetic belly.

https://www.apeainthepod.com/seamle...Vg8VkCh1Ppg4lEAQYBSABEgLb0fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Corporate needs to se up a college fund for Silas and Margot. At least set up a fund for them to have grief counseling over losing their mother. IMO
Geeze, I think they're doing amazing offering their employees who worked with Heidi counseling. I wish they offered that at one of my work places when a co-worker of ours was murdered to which to this day, her murderers are still walking around free. Counseling is expensive, and it's a generous offer.

I am sure they will do something for the kids eventually, but it is nice to see them take care of their employees, too. It is very traumatizing, even if you only worked an hour a week with someone by a shift overlapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho