TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you mentioned, I too heard Heidi's best friend mention Heidi being on the phone (around 8:30am I think) with MF, talking about breastfeeding. Perhaps she said she'd stop by and talk?

Is there a MSN link about this convo with HB's best friend? I heard that MF contacted her mother or sister about breastfeeding and was adamant that she didn't want any visitors and it was her family that contacted CPS. Heard this by blogger but I don't recall if the guest was friend of HB. (These YouTubes go on forever)!

Yes. Like in the Kelsey Berreth case.

But I think she’s the main player. (If not the only one involved). She’s the one with incentive.
But didn't they already charge her in the KB case prior to the plea deal, just isn't sentencing her until after PF's trial as her truthful testimony was part of the plea deal?

I went to dinner and now I’m 40 pages behind . I saw a video earlier of MF in a court room regarding traffic charges? When was that taken? I was really confused about that.

some fakers use a pillow or there are even fake pregnant bellies for sale on the internet

I wonder how lifelike the prosthetic bellies feel? Do they have operations where you can press a button for a heartbeat or kicking so the people you're manipulating have an easier time believing you're pregnant?

You can find anything on the web, even positive pregnancy tests.

Did he never see her naked, caress her belly, feel a heartbeat or a kick, go to an ultrasound, talk or sing to the baby inside? You know...the normal things expectant fathers do.

Lol.

Nothing but a sandwich board.
I don't have the knowledge to conjure an accurate mental image, yet this remains my favorite mental image of the day.

I’ll get him some votes (I ain’t everybody’s type, but some like me). :p He’s worth it. Anyone who advocates hard for victims gone to soon, especially mamas like our sweet Heidi, is worth it.

Maybe this has been discussed but idk how a man wouldn’t know his wife/girlfriend was actually pregnant. My husband went to every appt, took my belly shots, felt my belly many times, we had sex, etc. I don’t understand how women can fool their partners.

1. They have to ID the baby. (Because psycho pants is claiming she’s hers and even though we all know that’s garbage, still..).

2. Unwed dads don’t have automatic parental rights in TX. So unless he has already been established as the dad via a voluntary declaration of paternity or something, the next of kin legally would be the maternal grandparents.
BBM Great name and point about claiming Margo is hers.

Fieramusca is accused of abducting her close friend Heidi Broussard and Broussard's infant daughter, Margot Carey. Broussard's body was found Thursday in the trunk of a car owned by Fieramusca at a home in northwest Harris County.

Baby Margot was found alive and well in a swing inside the home. An ambulance took the baby to the hospital. According to Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department, she didn't have any obvious injuries, but Child Protective Services called in requesting an evaluation.

Friend of slain mom leaves Harris Co. jail with Austin police

Media needs to stop calling her a Friend!!

I went to dinner and now I’m 40 pages behind . I saw a video earlier of MF in a court room regarding traffic charges? When was that taken? I was really confused about that.

Funny you mention that. The video I saw said “Friday,” and I assumed it was today because it appeared to be the same mugshot sweater, but she was in jail last night I’d assume? Unless they meant last Friday and she’s actually as nasty and unbathed as she appears in her mugshot.

Fieramusca appeared in court Friday afternoon for multiple previous charges related to six traffic tickets from April 2018 including expired registration, no driver's license on demand, driving while license invalid, failure to report change of address or name, expired driver's license and no car insurance.

She pleaded no contest to all six tickets and was found guilty. She was fined $50 each for four of her outstanding tickets and $175 for the remaining two.

Later Friday, bond amounts were set for Fieramusca's charges in connection with the disappearances of Broussard and her child, totaling $600,000.

Friend of slain mom leaves Harris Co. jail with Austin police

IMO, the traffic tickets were used in order to place her under arrest and get her off the street. The other charges related to Heidi's kidnapping & death were levied later.

So does Heidi, as she was murdered. I have no reason to believe she lied about those things.
BBM:

I don't believe that she lied.

Here's the harsh reality:

It sure looks and sounds like Heidi was a victim in multiple respects, although the crime we're focused on talking about here is obviously her abduction and murder.

I'm just profoundly saddened by the fact that it appears she may have been victimized in other ways as well.

JMO.

I wonder how lifelike the prosthetic bellies feel? Do they have operations where you can press a button for a heartbeat or kicking so the people you're manipulating have an easier time believing you're pregnant?

You can find anything on the web, even positive pregnancy tests.

Did he never see her naked, caress her belly, feel a heartbeat or a kick, go to an ultrasound, talk or sing to the baby inside? You know...the normal things expectant fathers do.
Well there are reported cases each year of women who have full term pregnancies but say they are surprised and never felt a thing. So again I say the opposite could be true and a male partner could be snookered on a faked pregnancy. Don’t know anything about the guy MF was with or their level of intimacy ,but not all male partners go to ultrasounds or caress bellies, and might just see a bit of weight gain and accept its a pregnancy. I find it easy to believe, MF seems bizarre so maybe the guy she was ‘sharing her life with’ was a bit off too. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho