TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Access to the trunk may have a bearing on how Heidi was attacked, imho. The car looks like a Versa hatchback, which may have access from the inside of car. Also not clear if those vehicles have an emergency latch (they should). If that’s the case, then it’s possible that Heidi was killed before she was placed in the trunk. Ugh. MOO.

I doubt the car was an older model. I thought all younger people, that would not be me, :) knew about the inside trunk escape latch. Let me post this, in case someone gets trapped in a trunk.

"All American cars made after 2002 are required to have a trunk release inside the trunk, thanks to a national law." according to wikihow

This article says 2001, and it also says most latches glow in dark.
"all passenger cars since 2001"
How To Escape From The Trunk Of A Car If You're Locked Inside

People reported that this friend always had money. I think newer car.

If this was premeditated as we feel, I have in mind Jayme Kloss. Her abductor removed the lit up safety latch on the trunk.

My initial post too far back now was my struggling with trying to figure out how the abductor pulled it off. Isn't it shocking or depressing to hear that in one case someone thought ahead about that trunk latch?

Timeline: What we know about Austin mom Heidi Broussard and baby Margot Carey

KVUE/ABC video newscast cites police do not know exactly where HB was murdered between Austin and Houston's Bo Jack Dr.

Authorities still have many unanswered questions and murder charges are being delayed for more information to decide whether or not to charge the suspect with CAPITAL MURDER.

See video segment beginning about 3:05.

I can’t believe this a lifelong friend?! So why isn’t the baby in Shane Carey’s custody. ???

1. They have to ID the baby. (Because psycho pants is claiming she’s hers and even though we all know that’s garbage, still..).

2. Unwed dads don’t have automatic parental rights in TX. So unless he has already been established as the dad via a voluntary declaration of paternity or something, the next of kin legally would be the maternal grandparents.

It sounds like she was planning this for several months at the very least, so I think this is the most likely possibility.

I’m still stunned that she apparently just left the body in the trunk of her car, behind her house for a week. Like, what?

Sounds to me like she had no idea how demanding a newborn really is. Hearing about it from others has nothing on the reality of it. If she did this alone.... I'll bet she had a plan, and then little Margo foiled the heck out of it.

I think it means they believe the crimes occurred in Austin. They will charge her when they have her secured in Austin Texas.

More important -- Police are also waiting for more information before charging the suspect because they do not know exactly where MB was murdered between Austin and suspects residence in Houston.

Authorities need additional information to decide whether or not to charge the suspect with capital murder.

1. They have to ID the baby. (Because psycho pants is claiming she’s hers and even though we all know that’s garbage, still..).

2. Unwed dads don’t have automatic parental rights in TX. So unless he has already been established as the dad via a voluntary declaration of paternity or something, the next of kin legally would be the maternal grandparents.
ROFLMAO-psycho pants. Thanks for the much needed laugh.

Fieramusca is accused of abducting her close friend Heidi Broussard and Broussard's infant daughter, Margot Carey. Broussard's body was found Thursday in the trunk of a car owned by Fieramusca at a home in northwest Harris County.

Baby Margot was found alive and well in a swing inside the home. An ambulance took the baby to the hospital. According to Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department, she didn't have any obvious injuries, but Child Protective Services called in requesting an evaluation.

Friend of slain mom leaves Harris Co. jail with Austin police

He must be a pretty blasé guy in the first place to believe she was pregnant all that time. Do those birthing centers let women just come and go with no record keeping? That a woman can just bop in at some later date to secure papers and BC for a child? I heard Texas was getting pretty persnickety about that these days.

Of course not. But why would he ask to see paperwork?

When she died will tell so much. I think it was quick and it happened right after she and baby were taken. I am struggling with someone else involved. It makes me wonder if the open door and left items were a set up to appear that a stranger abducted her.
I agree. Even the purse on the seat I feel is set up for a stranger abduction.

Typically, if his name is on the birth certificate, that’s enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aholloway14744