TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not feeling well so I just woke up to some news about the authorities finding a baby and a body. They think it's Heidi & Margot. Wow, mixed emotions. I'm so very happy the baby is alive, so devastated the mommy won't be around to raise her. They said two people arrested & she knew them. Ugh, she trusted them....the ultimate betrayal. Have they completely cleared BD involvement? I never suspected him outwardly, just kept the possibility inside. But I did lean towards someone she knew...I just thought it was someone in the apartment complex. For her body to be at a house (not sure how far away) is shocking to me. Have names and associations been released yet of those arrested? Hmmm, thank heavens that baby still lives. RIP Heidi.

The owner of the home on Bo Jack Dr., Houston, TX where baby and body recovered was booked into HCJ on 12/17/19 for 5 unrelated charges including defective headlight. IMO, somebody was being followed.

Thanks. I agree. This has become common for LE lately. They will charge the offenders with other crimes until they collect enough evidence to charge them with murder, etc.

It sounds like LE sure had them on their radar already.

Jmho

Many thanks to @Tricia and the team here for keeping the conversation about this so refreshingly different from everywhere else also - it was the source I was glued to during what was a very anxiety provoking week here in south ATX.

I agree. I did not know this site existed but I was concerned and wanted to follow this without all the crazy speculation going on elsewhere. I had no idea that kind of culture existed. Thanks to this site for being different.

So just wild speculation here, but did LE see the "friends" car on CCTV & maybe saw Heidi getting into a car, but couldn't identify the registration/exact make of car? Hence the questions to the apt complex residents about their vehicles?

Her friend. I think this would be a tiny bit less heartbreaking if it were a stranger, but a long term friend? Compounding the horror.

JMO

yes. When it came out that LE was asking about vehicles, it seemed to me like they were trying to rule out vehicles that had a reason to be there and ones that were visiting. I was just thinking in this day if Instacart and food delivery like GrubHub, that can bring lots of unexpected cars to a large apartment complex, albeit perhaps not that time of day.

Do we know any more about the call to CPS about the baby?

ETA I may have misunderstood. I thought someone called CPS about the baby and that led to the discovery? Or did LE call CPS after the fact to monitor the baby's conditions?

Ive been wondering, since everything has changed, if some of the comments and behaviors of SC made more sense now to others.
Here's a hypothesis. ( And Lord knows I've been wrong about everything else so far so this could all be a load too)
SC is informed in some way by LE that they suspect It was kidnapping for the baby. ( (Don't know what would lead them to that but stayWith me!
Some of his comments that sounded so bizarre or out of place make more sense too me.
Comments about what a good mother Heidi is. Comments about feeding the baby and how often. Showing the books she bought her baby. Touchstones that might give the abductor pause.
Also if LE had told him some information but wanted him to play the interviews a certain way to help the investigation, that could explain the extreme nerves and lack of eye contact with the camera.
And IF LE asked him to do these things and not respond at all to the accusations, but to allow everyone to hone in on him for a while as a distraction- to make the suspect more comfortable- then the toll on his nerves would have been tremendous!
Yes, you might point out a dozen other things that he said or did that DIDN'T make sense and I totally get It. But today, I'm feeling like at least looking at this from another angle on his behalf because he certainly didn't receive any benefit of the doubt from me up until yesterday.
I think you’re right! Wow it certainly puts all his comments in a new light if this is the case....

Through online records and a source, we learned the car investigators were interested in at the scene in Harris County is registered to someone Broussard knows.
upload_2019-12-20_8-16-18.jpeg

A neighbor told ABC13 police asked her Thursday night whether she remembers any movement here on that day. The only official response from the FBI is a vague statement: "The FBI is lawfully present at the location conducting a law enforcement operation."

FBI Houston tweeted Friday morning that it has handed the investigation over to Austin police.

NEWS MEDIA: All media inquiries regarding law enforcement activity in the 8100 block of Bo Jack Dr. in northwest Harris County should be directed to the Austin Police Department. FBI Houston is no longer at the location. #HouNews

— FBI Houston (@FBIHouston) December 20, 2019
Baby, body found in Texas believed to be missing mom, daughter

Possibly LE will link an apartment dweller with the suspect? Idk.

*for those critical of SC and Heidi’s family for not giving more interviews, I think this was a case where they knew a lot, but could not speak to it.

Several news articles this am allude to a tip from someone....I wonder if it is a neighbor who saw a new baby being carried in. Did the peeps living in the Houston home just move there recently? moo
I bet people suspected the friend was never pregnant and things were not adding up, and excuses were being made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member