TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone bring attention to the moderator or tell me how to go about deleting my account? I've sent four emails over the course of this entire thread and I have yet to get a response. I posted that I have asked to be deleted before and my comment was censored and removed for "bickering".
I would like my account deleted.
Maybe someone can help me here?
If you have emailed them, you should be good to go. I am sure they are all swamped, so it may be a few days. I am sorry to see you go.

The body of missing Texas mother Heidi Broussard was found in the trunk of a car at a home where her one-month-old daughter was found alive on Thursday night.

Broussard's body and her healthy baby daughter Margot were discovered after someone, who has not been identified, placed a call to Child Protective Services.

While the medical examiner is yet to make a formal identification on the body, multiple police sources say it is Heidi's, who had been missing with her daughter for a week.

Two people are in custody and are being questioned. It is not yet clear who they are.

Police sources tell CBS Austin that the car Heidi was found in belongs to someone she knows.

Body of missing Texas mom Heidi Broussard is found in trunk of car and her baby is found ALIVE | Daily Mail Online

How heartbreaking must it be for those officers, too? They've worked so hard and tracked them down, and they're met with poor Heidi's fate? Thank God some people can do that job. I certainly couldn't.
And thank goodness they determined SC to be truthful so they could move in the proper direction. We kind of “knew” once the attention turned towards vehicles & other persons where this might be headed. How blessed they are baby Margo is well.

So sorry to wake up to the news that Heidi was found deceased. Poor baby Margo will not have the chance to know her mother, but at least she will have her father and brother.

Quite the ultimate betrayal by a close friend....:(

Thoughts go out to all of Heidi's family and friends.

Bookmarking some Records links (Jail, District Clerk, etc.) for future / quick reference:

(Reminder, as @Tricia mentioned, please don’t post any suspect information until LE or Media has officially named a suspect(s).)

https://www.harriscountyso.org/JailInfo/HCSO_FindSomeoneInJail.aspx

—-

Harris County Arrest, Court and Public Records

HPD - Jail Public Information Inquiry

https://www.hcdistrictclerk.com/edocs/public/search.aspx?newsuits=1

—-

BUMP:
PLEASE DO NOT NAME THE SUSPECT OR SUSPECTS UNTIL NAMED BY THE MEDIA OR LAW ENFORCEMENT.
THANK YOU

Last edited:
Ive been wondering, since everything has changed, if some of the comments and behaviors of SC made more sense now to others.
Here's a hypothesis. ( And Lord knows I've been wrong about everything else so far so this could all be a load too)
SC is informed in some way by LE that they suspect It was kidnapping for the baby. ( (Don't know what would lead them to that but stayWith me!
Some of his comments that sounded so bizarre or out of place make more sense too me.
Comments about what a good mother Heidi is. Comments about feeding the baby and how often. Showing the books she bought her baby. Touchstones that might give the abductor pause.
Also if LE had told him some information but wanted him to play the interviews a certain way to help the investigation, that could explain the extreme nerves and lack of eye contact with the camera.
And IF LE asked him to do these things and not respond at all to the accusations, but to allow everyone to hone in on him for a while as a distraction- to make the suspect more comfortable- then the toll on his nerves would have been tremendous!
Yes, you might point out a dozen other things that he said or did that DIDN'T make sense and I totally get It. But today, I'm feeling like at least looking at this from another angle on his behalf because he certainly didn't receive any benefit of the doubt from me up until yesterday.

For those of you who asked earlier about capital crimes in Texas if circumstance 2 is ultimately charged in this case, it's a capital murder. BBM

Sec. 19.03. CAPITAL MURDER. (a) A person commits an offense if the person commits murder as defined under Section 19.02(b)(1) and:

(1) the person murders a peace officer or fireman who is acting in the lawful discharge of an official duty and who the person knows is a peace officer or fireman;

(2) the person intentionally commits the murder in the course of committing or attempting to commit kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, arson, obstruction or retaliation, or terroristic threat under Section 22.07(a)(1), (3), (4), (5), or (6);

(3) the person commits the murder for remuneration or the promise of remuneration or employs another to commit the murder for remuneration or the promise of remuneration;

(4) the person commits the murder while escaping or attempting to escape from a penal institution;

(5) the person, while incarcerated in a penal institution, murders another:

(A) who is employed in the operation of the penal institution; or

(B) with the intent to establish, maintain, or participate in a combination or in the profits of a combination;

(6) the person:

(A) while incarcerated for an offense under this section or Section 19.02, murders another; or

(B) while serving a sentence of life imprisonment or a term of 99 years for an offense under Section 20.04, 22.021, or 29.03, murders another;

(7) the person murders more than one person:

(A) during the same criminal transaction; or

(B) during different criminal transactions but the murders are committed pursuant to the same scheme or course of conduct;

(8) the person murders an individual under 10 years of age;

(9) the person murders an individual 10 years of age or older but younger than 15 years of age; or

(10) the person murders another person in retaliation for or on account of the service or status of the other person as a judge or justice of the supreme court, the court of criminal appeals, a court of appeals, a district court, a criminal district court, a constitutional county court, a statutory county court, a justice court, or a municipal court.

(b) An offense under this section is a capital felony.

(c) If the jury or, when authorized by law, the judge does not find beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty of an offense under this section, he may be convicted of murder or of any other lesser included offense.

I too gasped when I woke up to this news. How horrific. I can't imagine what she went through and from a supposed good friend. Prayers for her family for comfort and strength. I really do not care what others thought or suspected or who was right. We are all human and maybe some will learn from this to give the benefit of the doubt. Focus should be on the family and their heartbreak. They all need our prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member