TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can find out anything on the internet. How to make roofies I bet. Buy the ingredients, from the internet. You can even learn how to make a bomb these days.
I would love to see that crazed murderer's search history. I bet that LE have a hold of that as we speak.

You can buy a bottle of Ketamine across the border, so I imagine you could get other powerful drugs there. Or if you work for a dentist or animal vet you might be able to steal something.

MF was a Wedding Planner for awhile. Such a romantic job.

Someone posted that MF called her Mom and was talking to her about breastfeeding. I bet she was trying to breastfeed Margo. Now that’s a sick woman
Or setting the stage for later. "Well of course it was her baby--she told me all about the problems she had with breast-feeding before she had to switch to a bottle."

Yes, this was definitely said in an MSM video, I heard this myself. I also don't know if there is a link for a written article. It was posted on here earlier, that's why I listened to the video.

I'm so glad you heard it as well.
I missed the posted video but I was watching KHOU most of the afternoon and heard it. I thought it was interesting because they towed in the black SUV and the silver car was still parked at the home. o_O

N
So has MF just unraveled royally in the last few years or is there a longer history of instability and criminality? Per the below Statesman article she was a wedding planner in Houston some years back, as of August 2018 charged with theft and fired from a cash advance business (never convicted), no employment listed since? Has been living with that guy at that house a few years? Wonder what she’s been up to day by day if she hadn’t been employed for awhile.
Woman charged in Heidi Broussard's death linked to Harris County theft case
NEVER NEVER would she get close to my wedding!! Lol!!

With the massive and obvious change in this monster's appearance, I half expect the defense is going to claim the woman has some sort of deteriorating physical and mental condition.
I highly doubt it will matter. She knew what she was doing (obviously), and knew what she was doing was wrong.

This took planning, skill to pull it off, and lies to keep it concealed.

She may be mentally ill, she may be a drug user, she may have any number of conditions; but that won’t matter in the end.

She’s not legally insane, and no jury is going to think anything mitigates what she did.

Such a high forehead. She should have tried bangs. That big eyed one has me searching for which drugs do that. Coke maybe? Of it could be hyperthyroid or Graves? Some people have up and down thyroids.
Something speedy...she doesn’t strike me as a coke girl...a little more on the meth side of things perhaps.

If that's actually what happened, I think the suspect got her into the trunk by force (hitting her on the head and shoving her in, or coercing her with a weapon), drove to a secluded place without cameras. and subdued her some more (???) and then strangled her. Still hard to imagine her pulling this off without a lot of injuries of her own, but maybe she does have them. We can't see because she's so bundled up.
I think the strangulation happening in the trunk is likely too. Like I posted upthread, I think she could even have been threatened into climbing in by herself if MF had been physically threatening the baby in front of her.
If there was any kind of struggle and MF ended up with any injuries, it's possible to likely they've had a week to heal.

This article talks about the fantastic podcast someone referenced earlier. Sounds like it was all playing out live in real-time. Absolutely horrifying. Poor (real) friends.

Yes, wow, poor Caressa... as she clarifies that this original fateful meeting was... 24 years ago.

Not kinda, sorta 20 years... but almost a full quarter century that they have been "best friends". Never trust anyone, I guess!! :eek:

It probably never left the car. I think people are making too much of her purse left in the car. She may have just been in the process of schlepping all of her stuff up to the third floor of her apartment (if that's where she indeed resided) and the purse wasn't one of the first things she brought up. Obviously LE knows a lot more about her movements and the suspect's movements than we do. Cell phone records and pings will be big in this case/trial.
I don’t know. I would think she would take the purse up first, with the baby and car seat—especially if she left the car door unlocked (SC said she always locked it). Supposedly it had a shoulder strap so she wouldn’t even have needed an extra hand for it.

My guess is MF offered to watch the baby while HB ran a quick errand, then followed her down to the parking lot to “ask her a question” or to get something out of her (MF’s) car since she was holding the baby. Once HB got to MF’s car she or an accomplice pulled a gun and forced her in.

Yes, wow, poor Caressa... as she clarifies that this original fateful meeting was... 24 years ago.

Not kinda, sorta 20 years... but almost a full quarter century that they have been "best friends". Never trust anyone, I guess!! :eek:

I have put myself in her shoes and imagined my best girlfriends doing this. It's horrifying. But, I still choose to trust them :). (I'm way past my childbearing years anyway!)

You can buy a bottle of Ketamine across the border, so I imagine you could get other powerful drugs there. Or if you work for a dentist or animal vet you might be able to steal something.

If she knew how to navigate Tor she could get anything on the black market. Knew a guy who was ordering literal buckets of Fentanyl, scary stuff.
Or, she may have had a connect that could hook her up.

I don’t know. I would think she would take the purse up first, with the baby and car seat—especially if she left the car door unlocked (SC said she always locked it). Supposedly it had a shoulder strap so she wouldn’t even have needed an extra hand for it.

My guess is MF offered to watch the baby while HB ran a quick errand, then followed her down to the parking lot to “ask her a question” or to get something out of her (MF’s) car since she was holding the baby. Once HB got to MF’s car she or an accomplice pulled a gun and forced her in.

Agree, most ultra responsible people would do this. I probably am not one of them. I would not leave my purse unlocked in my car overnight in a parking lot (I do it in my garage in my house, though, with the doors down) but I'm generally trusting enough that I'd leave it there while I made a few trips back and forth to my apartment, and I'd think nothing of it since I'd be in and out.

Absolutely correct. We actually don't have the autopsy report so MF could easily have injected Heidi. My mind immediately went to that horrid Florida case and choloroform but after researching I said that wouldn't work in this scenario. I'm very curious to see if there are any injection sites on Heidi. Hopefully, the AR will be released.

MF gives a whole new meaning to wicked witch of the west.

JMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member