TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Austin mom found dead, infant daughter alive in Houston-area home, friend arrested

Ehlert said APD asked for surveillance footage from his doorbell camera, and specifically law enforcement wanted to know if a black SUV drove by Thursday night. Ehlert said his footage didn’t show one.

Darla Bundick also lives in the neighborhood, and when she talked to Rodriguez, she got emotional.

“This is very upsetting,” Bundick said. “And that poor baby, she’s not going to have her mom. I just can’t believe it.”

She added, “Perfectly nice people even though they stayed to themselves. How would you even… think something like this?” bbm

ETA: Neighbors referring to CG and MF as residents.

Michelle Choi‏Verified account @MichelleKHOU

Neighbors tell me -- the couple who live here in this house have been trying for a baby. They've spoken with the man, described as nice a couple of times, but they've never spoke w/ his g/f - say they thought she was just shy. #Khou11 #htownrush

6:36 AM - 20 Dec 2019

A neighbor who lives a few houses down says this man bought this two story house w/ another woman few yrs ago, was single, then his new g/f moved in about 1-2 yrs ago. Says both him & g/f are nice, quiet, folks who keep to themselves. But nothing suspicious. #khou11 #htownrush

6:05 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Houston, TX

Just spoke w/ a next door neighbor, who tells me a man in his 30’s has lived in this home for 4-5yrs w/ his girlfriend, no kids. He says he saw a swarm of law enforcement searching through a silver car parked in the backyard, a woman was taken into custody. #khou11 #htownrush

EMPBmTYWoAAuZLc.jpg

5:51 AM - 20 Dec 2019

Last edited:
I must have mis
I’m surprised there is still speculation about SC’s possible involvement. LE has said he was not involved. Until there is a change in LE’s opinion, can’t we just feel sorry for a man who has been through hell and has a lot of hard times ahead? HMO
sed
I’m surprised there is still speculation about SC’s possible involvement. LE has said he was not involved. Until there is a change in LE’s opinion, can’t we just feel sorry for a man who has been through hell and has a lot of hard times ahead? HMO

I quickly scanned the transcripts of the press releases and didn’t find where LE enforcement explicitly said they no longer thought SC was involved in anyway. When was this disseminated publicly? I’d love a link to a quote of an authority for peace of mind. This thread is just moving so fast.

This is absolutely horrible. I cannot, in my wildest, deepest thoughts reconcile how this young mother’s best friend, whom was at hospital during the birth no less, kidnapped and potentially murdered her. Destroying this family. Why? Because she was jealous and wanted a baby? Good Heaven’s how did this happen? This world can be so cruel and evil.

Also, I think it’s completely normal that the boy is with his grandparents. Good grief, why in the world people are hyper-focused on him not being with his dad is nonsense. That man has ALOT on his plate right now. Funeral arrangements, grieving, etc. I’m pretty sure he’s not in a great position to be a good father to the boy. Not saying that he won’t be in the future but dang, give him a break. The judgments are unnecessary. This family is going through Hell. Thank God there are family members who can take the children for a while. It’s Christmas to boot!

I haven't read much today after posting baby abductors are nuts last night.
I personally never suspected Margo's Dad because I could relate to his interview. I only saw one interview, not sure if there were more. My husband had a long bout of health issues. Each time I had to call 911 I realized I was able to go through the steps, open door, turn on porch light, collect meds...the stuff you do like a zombie, routine stuff, but when speaking to the dispatcher and trying to answer questions thrown at me I draw a blank. My brain has a zillion things in it twirling around but as soon as I was asked "what's your address" something I should be able to simply answer after 25 years living here I just couldn't think. It's really frustrating as I'm continually thinking about creating or fixing or repairing or understanding how things operate. My wheels are always turning and I comprehend. It's as if I get brain overload under duress. I cannot fathom being in a situation such as this. It's absolutely horrendous. The nuttiest of nuts is putting it mildly.

My husband worked in a private foster care agency and I'd never heard of a child going to foster care while they gave them a DNA test after a custodial parent's death if there was a bio parent or grandparents available. Found this article about why that may happen. So perhaps the signed birth certificate was not available or any number of other scenarios listed during this period of chaos in their lives.

I think they are covering their bases trying to be absolutely sure that this baby actually is Margo and not a different baby.

omg....how awful.
Could have happened in the car.....Heidi in the front seat while this Maygen person faked arranging or fixing something in the back.
Ligature.....ugh
Or from the backseat while Heidi was nursing the baby. After all there was no baby formula listed on the grocery list. This is so horrific...

Another friend of Broussard’s, Vickie Shreves, tells PEOPLE she saw both Fieramusca and Broussard’s fiancé Shane Carey in the delivery room when Broussard delivered her baby girl in November.

Chris Fine, whose sister is friends with the suspect, tells PEOPLE that Fieramusca called his sister on FaceTime after Margo’s birth and claimed to have had a baby, holding Margo up to the phone.
Woman Arrested After Tx. Mom Is Found Dead Allegedly Claimed to Have Given Birth to Her Baby: Source
There goes her insanity defense

Struggling with myself to imagine how this was accomplished by the friend. Trunk-- then Heidi must've been knocked out first. Would this have happened right there in the apt. complex? Most cars now have the escape latch in the trunk. She would've escaped the trunk without being knocked out first is my thinking.

I'm not associating the person I see in that mugshot with someone with a newer model car......

Also, how do we even know Heidi would have known about escape latches?

I must have mis
sed I quickly scanned the transcripts of the press releases and didn’t find where LE enforcement explicitly said they no longer thought SC was involved in anyway. When was this disseminated publicly? I’d love a link to a quote of an authority for peace of mind. This thread is just moving so fast.

From ABC/Austin Investigative reporter. Also reported by other media sources:

Tony Plohetski‏Verified account @tplohetski

NEW: Authorities say they DO NOT think Shane Carey was involved in plot.

6:49 AM - 20 Dec 2019 from Austin, TX

I'm unclear about the "black SUV" being important on the Thursday night.
The vehicle with Heidi's body in the trunk is a silver Nissan.

Is the black one Green's, to determine if that guy was there/involved?
Can someone clarify for me?
There were 2 cars reported to be at the Houston house when it was raided, the silver Nissan and a black SUV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leeloocee