TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it just looked like she was going willingly. We don't know what was said between the two of them.

Oh, I think she went willingly. I've been surprised before, but I find it hard to be surprised about this, because MF doesn't particularly strike me as being too well versed in police procedure. I can't imagine her thinking or caring about people's Ring doorbells, or camera angles, etc., etc. Thus, I think she just got caught out.

The fact that MF couldn't settle on how to spell her own first name is a really bad sign of her mental stability IMO

I don't think it has anything to do with a decision on "how" to spell it, probably because as a hobbyist writer, I'm kind of a student of naming trends and the phonetic tricks people go through trying to command a particular "uneek" pronunciation for people. My opinion is, she's probably "Megan" or a conventional version on her birth certificate, but was desperate to keep people using a particular pronunciation. (Source: I grew up in youth group with a girl whose parents had birth-certificated her as "Meegan", because they were so desperate to avoid "Megan" being pronounced as in "the month of May", or "mayflies".)

IMO, this psychopath was clearly fixated on being pronounced with the most pretentious version of "Megan" that existed, and got tired as a wedding planner, etc. of meeting people upon people who had only seen her name written out on an event website, and walking towards her with outstretched hand "Hi, are you... May-gen?", pronouncing the last half as in "General Electric", as she greets them with gritted-toothed sweetness and corrects them.

With all due respect Mrs Green, please wake up!

Yeah, it's probably not polite and may be sleuthing, but Mrs. Green is clearly overbearing and CG is clearly, well, the type of man you get with an overbearing mother who insists upon speaking for him.

Possible scenario:

Magen is visiting, and invites Heidi over to see the new baby. Maybe she says the baby is still in care at birth centre, or something? Or someone is home watching the baby, and she wants Heidi to come see her... OR whatever excuse she used....

Then, as Heidi is slowly getting herself and her newborn ready to go along, Megan fakes getting a phone call, and acts shocked and worried...." We need to hurry, my baby is in the ER, she's not breathing, HURRY,...."

anything to get Heidi to hurry and jump in her car...forgetting to grab her purse...

? Or something like that...

Maybe MF said they should go shopping together for what Heidi wanted to buy, as the shopping list on-dashboard clearly suggests that Heidi planned on going shopping. Since this was the first time they'd seen each other in ages that we know of, in the process of getting Margo bundled up and chatting excitedly away, Heidi was in the SUV and left these things in her car. "Oh, don't worry about that... we'll go back and get them!" Maybe helped along the way with a spiked drink, who knows?

Austin police confirmed Friday they arrested a person in connection to Broussard's case on the same charges as Fieramusca. However, authorities would not confirm the person's identity, citing a need to protect the integrity of the investigation.
Woman linked to Heidi Broussard death brought to Austin jail

Finally published for a minute again. It was on a few websites who haven't scrubbed their cache and link descriptions, but then removed from the articles that have it in the link description. That's where some of the chatter is coming from. It's like whack-a-mole with these vanishing stories.

What? Ok...
How crazy...
Just a little FYI on breast feeding. It is possible for a woman who hasn't had a baby to breast feed. It takes an extended period of time, using a breast pump to get the milk flowing. Lot's of adoptive mother's do this,in preparation for bringing new baby home.. I wouldn't rule out MF doing this,as she planned this whole thing for Heidi's entire pregnancy.
MOO

Oh, I think she went willingly. I've been surprised before, but I find it hard to be surprised about this, because MF doesn't particularly strike me as being too well versed in police procedure. I can't imagine her thinking or caring about people's Ring doorbells, or camera angles, etc., etc. Thus, I think she just got caught out.

I don't think it has anything to do with a decision on "how" to spell it, probably because as a hobbyist writer, I'm kind of a student of naming trends and the phonetic tricks people go through trying to command a particular "uneek" pronunciation for people. My opinion is, she's probably "Megan" or a conventional version on her birth certificate, but was desperate to keep people using a particular pronunciation. (Source: I grew up in youth group with a girl whose parents had birth-certificated her as "Meegan", because they were so desperate to avoid "Megan" being pronounced as in "the month of May", or "mayflies".)

IMO, this psychopath was clearly fixated on being pronounced with the most pretentious version of "Megan" that existed, and got tired as a wedding planner, etc. of meeting people upon people who had only seen her name written out on an event website, and walking towards her with outstretched hand "Hi, are you... May-gen?", pronouncing the last half as in "General Electric", as she greets them with gritted-toothed sweetness and corrects them.

Yeah, it's probably not polite and may be sleuthing, but Mrs. Green is clearly overbearing and CG is clearly, well, the type of man you get with an overbearing mother who insists upon speaking for him.

Maybe MF said they should go shopping together for what Heidi wanted to buy, as the shopping list on-dashboard clearly suggests that Heidi planned on going shopping. Since this was the first time they'd seen each other in ages that we know of, in the process of getting Margo bundled up and chatting excitedly away, Heidi was in the SUV and left these things in her car. "Oh, don't worry about that... we'll go back and get them!" Maybe helped along the way with a spiked drink, who knows?
I don’t think Dec 12 was the first time they saw each other in ages..,wasn’t MF at the birth of Margo?

Quoted bbm

These are words that are going to forever haunt me in this case and moving forward. I will never, ever forget this.

It turned out to be the wolf in sheeps clothing resposible for the crime here. :(

JMO
Sounds like she portrayed herself to be a caring 'friend'.
And Heidi didn't know how dangerous this perp was.

Rest in gentle peace, Heidi . :(
So sorry that your children will have to grow up without their mom.

My sympathies are with Heidi's family, especially her parents who are devastated.
Hope they can be involved in their grandchildren's lives going forward.

I was trying to figure out an explanation for why the mother of a two week old would be 2.5 hours away from her baby for that long - that seems like something the other mother of a two week old would find odd too, I'd think. I wonder if instead she said the baby was wherever she said they were going, locally? With a friend they both knew maybe? Just trying to think of how that's plausible to another new mom.

I have 3 children, that would never happen...I would never have gone 2 1/2 hours away WITHOUT my newborn and newly post partum, even with my v-deliveries -- I was told NOT to drive for 2 weeks..(no one really follows that one of course) but after a section I wasn't to drive for 3 weeks..

From the photos of MF and her partner (the supposed father of the phantom baby) he appears - to me at least - to be at least part black. Has anyone else wondered what was her long game in explaining a baby of an surprise race to him? I mean, if I was him I’d damn sure ask why the baby - our baby - wasn’t darker.
Well, in the KHOU story derived from Caressas comments on the podcast, Caressa said that MF told her the relationship was on the rocks. Who knows the entire deal of the relationship of MF and CG it’s is a mystery for now. His mom told DM he was merely her (unpaid) landlord, his neighbors told a TV station they were trying to have a baby, it’s a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho