TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay is 4 Justice podcast (cont.)

She would talk to one of her brothers a lot more often than her other siblings.
He never met anyone in her family.
He knows she has some family locally and maybe some in other states.
He doesn't know if he would ever visit her if she reached out to him.
He wants to know what happened.
He would categorize her as kind of a hippie/tomboy. She was never the whole dress and high heels type.

She (Magen) was happy-go-lucky and always helping everybody. "She went above and beyond."
When he saw her mugshot, he said she could definitely tell that she had gained a lot of weight. He doesn't think she uses meth.
He said he knows she has used marijuana and cocaine (first mugshot). For the latest mugshot, he doesn't know.
He says she is definitely a part of a very large family. He saw in a group that she has about 15 siblings.

I know a few women who have 7-8-9-10 siblings who absolutely do not want children. So it’s leaning more towards she wanted the kid for some kind of financial gain - I’m not sure how because no man would pay child support on a kid that wasn’t his - unless she was planning on selling Margo on the “black market.” and her baby registry fake pregnancy was just to take the heat off of the landlord kicking her out. I will look forward to more revelations because this entire situation makes no sense.

I hope that J4J did some background to verify they knew each other, but yeah. It’s an interesting interview but I’m taking a lot of it with a giant grain of salt.

Lots of leading by the hosts too, like someone mentioned above
I feel a little dirty listening to this to be honest. But yet I listen ...

He has never seen her this big (latest mugshot).
She would barely wear make-up.
She always looked the same.
In her 2018 mugshot, he thought she looked a little thinner and "alert."
He didn't think she was very spiritual at all.
He had a hard time believing she stole money from work. Like, "Did she really do that?"
DWAP asked who wore the pants between her and CG and Jake said they probably shared the pants, it just depended on the day.
They drink but her thing was weed.
CG doesn't have kids as far as he knows.
He doesn't know what CG did/does for work.

When I had my first daughter things seemed more lax, but with my youngest who was born in the last year, she was pretty much immediately fitted with an ankle bracelet that would sound an alarm if she was removed from the hospital wearing it, or if it was tampered with. The very last thing they did before wheeling us out of there upon discharge was to remove it.

Good to know. Thank you Beth. :):)
I have been speaking to a soon, 'first time grand dad' about babies/Heidi etc.
He is very worried, and spoke of the possibility of the baby 'disappearing' from the hospital.
I'll let him know about this terrific monitor.

Good to know. Thank you Beth. :):)
I have been speaking to a soon, 'first time grand dad' about babies/Heidi etc.
He is very worried, and spoke of the possibility of the baby 'disappearing' from the hospital.
I'll let him know about this terrific monitor.
We lovingly refer to it as our "baby Lojack".

They did a lot of LEADING. I can see why Trish cautions the reliability of these little podcasts....

I second this, along with the fact that a lot of the information this guy has from the last ~2 years seems to have been exclusively culled from online FB groups, which, to me, puts his credibility level somewhere near bathroom graffiti.

Ok sounds like the interview is over. Please remember we can discuss what Jake said but not the hosts. I am going to close this thread while I get another thread ready to open. Hang on. New thread is coming up.

Jay is 4 Justice podcast

The friends name is Jake.
He and Magen were co-workers.
The last time he spoke to Magen was late 2017.
He didn't know her when she was married.
Humphrey is her maiden name.
He met her in the summer of 2015.
The entire time he knew her, she never wanted kids of her own.
He just found out about what happened on Friday. He saw an article on Facebook that was shared by a HS friend.
He said he's in shock.
Thank you PM for posting what MF's friend said about her. This is very helpful to those who are unable to listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay