TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay is 4 Justice podcast (cont.)

Back to the drug use...Magen used drugs in front of him sometimes.
The house looked like a normal house. Dishes, laundry...the garage was messy but there was a whole lot of stuff in there. It was her storage.
As far as the marijuana, he always knew about that, but the last couple of times he hung out with her she brought out "the other."
She was outgoing and would talk to anybody; a stranger, and say, "How's your day goin'?"
When he first texted his family, he asked if they remembered Magen. He sent them a screenshot and told them that they murdered someone. His mom was following the story but didn't know it was her.
He moved in March 2017 and they disconnected at the end of 2017. The first couple of months after he moved they talked every other day and the frequency lessened from there.

The house looked like a normal house. Dishes, laundry...the garage was messy but there was a whole lot of stuff in there. It was her storage.
As far as the marijuana, he always knew about that, but the last couple of times he hung out with her she brought out "the other."
She was outgoing and would talk to anybody; a stranger, and say, "How's your day goin'?"
When he first texted his family, he asked if they remembered Magen. He sent them a screenshot and told them that they murdered someone. His mom was following the story but didn't know it was her.
He moved in March 2017 and they disconnected at the end of 2017. The first couple of months after he moved they talked every other day and the frequency lessened from there.

My apologies for my ignorance but what is “the other”? Crack, meth or what? Again I’m sorry to be ignorant but would appreciate knowing what it means. TIA!

Magen started seeing CG about 5-6 months before he moved. Prior to that, she was single.
Jake thinks they may have met on Tinder but he doesn't really remember.
He doesn't remember her having any hobbies.
They mostly hung out at home, sometimes drinking, playing board games, beer pong, etc.
She would sometimes get irritated about something but not hot headed, yelling...
The whole time he knew her she never wanted a baby but he doesn't know about CG.
CG did drugs with her.
He is asked if Magen ever showed any interest in females and he said, "no."

If he quit talking to her in 2017, how TF does he know she was doing coke in 2018?

I'm listening, but might have missed him saying that. He did say that they had a mutual friend (co-worker?) that stayed in touch with her longer than he did, so maybe it was from that person. I think they were also speculating about her 2018 mugshot (bug eye one)

CG doesn't know anything about her first marriage.
They're asking him about what he thinks about an accomplice. Nobody sticks out to him.
He continued to reach out to her after he moved but she didn't answer.
The whole time that he knew her she was always the same. Same hair, make-up, body - very consistent.
His 21st birthday was at her place (not the current house) and it had an "inappropriate" cake. You cut into it and it "did a thing." That was probably his favorite memory with her.
She didn't seem jealous of Heidi. She rarely mentioned her unless she had just talked to her or something.
She was the kind of person that you don't tell her what to do, she does what she wants with her life. (Answering a question about whether she was pressured by family to have a baby.)

Magen started seeing CG about 5-6 months before he moved. Prior to that, she was single.
Jake thinks they may have met on Tinder but he doesn't really remember.
He doesn't remember her having any hobbies.
They mostly hung out at home, sometimes drinking, playing board games, beer pong, etc.
She would sometimes get irritated about something but not hot headed, yelling...
The whole time he knew her she never wanted a baby but he doesn't know about CG.
CG did drugs with her.
He is asked if Magen ever showed any interest in females and he said, "no."
On Google Maps her car is parked there in November 2018.

I’ve tried to comment ever since I heard the news, but I just have no words. I’m absolutely sickened by this case. I know monsters live amongst us, but holy hell, this woman is just beyond horrendous.
Same here, so I'm just lurking on this one for the most part. Just no words really.
People are so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member