TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!
t07175.gif
I have a feeling Baby Margot will be released to her bio father once that DNA test establishes paternity. And so Silas will not only lose his mother but his sister as well unless Heidi's parents step in. This is so messy.

The baby boy clothes in registries at both Target and amazon is nagging at me, did MH have a baby that something happened to or have her sights on a different baby?, it didn't work out so HB baby was one of opportunity? Why post up a registry for baby boy clothes if you know the baby you have your sights on is a girl?
This really puzzled me too. Now I have heard of people asking for boy things since they seem less gender specific or because the think they know the baby is a boy but this just feels weird to me like maybe she had another woman and baby in mind.

I have a feeling Baby Margot will be released to her bio father once that DNA test establishes paternity. And so Silas will not only lose his mother but his sister as well unless Heidi's parents step in. This is so messy.
The girl is SCs ex and his but Heidi was more involved in her life. I am sure Heidi's family will be sure the kids all stay in contact if not together. They certainly will need each other now.

If Heidi's parents and SC's dad could step in and offer to help that would be good.
A new baby is wonderful but overwhelming.
Eta : And SC's mom as well. I know they're estranged.. but a new baby could mend some gaps ?

I’m sure everyone will be eager to help. He will need it.
I didn’t know if SC had a mom.

Do you have info that SC is not Margo’s bio?
It has been established that Silas and Margo are bio sibs but the big sister is Silas' and Margo's sib but not Heidi's child. The ex gf/wife (not sure, goes by SC's last name) is the mother of the older girl but Heidi was doing a lot of raising of her and from the pics, seemed to be treated as Heidi's own. This is why it is even more tragic. Heidi was so maternal and considered the older girl as hers...:(

Hey people have thrown out the idea of chipping children.
We chip our dogs so we can hopefully be reunited ..thus no one else can claim them.

All for it to find your dog or cat. I've always been against that idea for people, as it could be abused by the wrong parties, but it does have advantages in today's crazy world. Cell phones are the current tracking device, but more limited.

Stephen King's new novel The Institute has a kid cutting his chipped ear lobe off to escape.

Is that a studio apartment they lived in? HB, SC, Silas, the big dog, then Margo. I'm unsure if the older girl from SC's former marriage lived there or with her mother. I know it was on the 3rd floor and had a balcony, but someone in another thread said it was a studio. Tell me it isn't so! :eek:

Note the name at the top of this thread-- Margo Carey. No t, and her father's last name. That suggests SC is most likely her bio father. He was willing to take on the responsibility of giving her his last name. Somehow, that says something?

J is for Justice is supposed to be doing a live interview with one of Magen's friends but they were chatting I think they were waiting for the friend when it started to buffer. Hopefully, she will be back and we can hear from someone who knows Magen.

J is for Justice is supposed to be doing a live interview with one of Magen's friends but they were chatting I think they were waiting for the friend when it started to buffer. Hopefully, she will be back and we can hear from someone who knows Magen.

J is for Justice is not an approved media source but when she has guests that are directly related to the case we can discuss what the guest says. In this case we need to get as much direct info we can from the people who know Magen.

Thank you so much Tricia for sharing this! I had made a post yesterday about it telling everyone to tune it and it got removed. I'm so glad we can discuss it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321