TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may have been posted already.

"The Austin community will gather Monday to remember Heidi Broussard.
Eric Bryant from Gateway Church will guide a prayer at Garrison Park. The public is asked to bring candles. The group said they expect to organize a few more vigils for Broussard in the coming weeks."

Date: December 23

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Location: Garrison Park, 6001 Manchaca Road, Austin, TX 78745

Community to hold vigil for Heidi Broussard Monday

I guess I'm stubborn, but I don't usually give out my email just to read an article. I think I can read it with my other browser that doesn't have the blocker.

Little Match Girl begging, "Won't someone give me some words and copy and paste some of the article." :( Now, I'm just being dramatic.

Thanks, your sweet to show me how, but I did that and that's how I got half the article with blurry words. (see my post)
Try using a reader view plug in on your browser. That works for me with a lot of news sites to get around these issus. I use Ad bl0ck plus and can read statesman articles.

I’d love to know how she’s conducting herself in jail. Is she pacing her cell, yelling profanities, sobbing, on suicide watch, or what.
Personally, I don’t think she’s remorseful as I think she felt entitled to Margo. Moo

I wouldn’t be surprised if she convinced herself that baby Margo would be “better off” in her care, especially if she wasn’t a fan of SC (which I don’t know, just MOO).

Is she on a suicide watch? There's no telling what her state of mind. She may think LE took her away from her baby. She is not a stable person. She might have been riding a high of planning, but I would imagine it's turned into a big let-down. Is she thinking her baby needs her.

Is she on a suicide watch? There's no telling what her state of mind. She may think LE took her away from her baby. She is not a stable person. She might have been riding a high of planning, but I would imagine it's turned into a big let-down. Is she thinking her baby needs her.
I keep reading others assuming she would have been majorly stressed by this plan, etc. but I’m not so sure - I too can see her on a high from all of the planning, plotting, and details.

We tend to assume that she would be stressed, as we would be if we put ourselves in her shoes...but we are not womb-raiding murderers, and it’s quite possible she enjoyed much of the process.

Not unlike training for a marathon, or planning a big project and then pulling it off successfully...

Moo.

Oh, I have no idea. I wonder tho, how is she behaving? Is she wailing “where’s my baby”, sleeping, sobbing, talking to other inmates, or what? Moo

That's the million dollar question. Does she suffer from a mental illness or personality disorder.

Thankful that so far nobody has bailed her out. Didn't her Landlord bail her out on her other charges? IIRC? Maybe once she is slapped with Capitol Murder they will take DP off the table, spare a Trial and off she goes for all her remaining days.
Yeah, apparently he posted her bail, in addition to allowing her to live rent-free.

I think that if she were to come up with bail money, which I think is incredibly unlikely, the DA would immediately drop more serious charges on her.

I’m not the least bit concerned about her being released.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Authorities said they do not think Shane Carey, Broussard's boyfriend was involved.
Here's what we know so far about the Heidi Broussard case

Officials do not believe that Shane Carey was involved in this plot.
Timeline: What we know about Austin mom Heidi Broussard and baby Margot Carey

On Friday, authorities said that they have no reason to believe that Carey had anything to do with Heidi’s disappearance or death.
Heidi Broussard: Slain mom willingly got in ‘close friend’s’ car, who later kidnapped her & newborn, claimed the infant as her own [Police]

Also, Heidi's mom certainly isn't acting like there is an issue with SC:

"She was very loved and we want to do this as a family with his father, Shane, and Grandfather, Ty, and all the others who loved Heidi," she said.
Suspect in case of missing mom Heidi Broussard found dead acted 'concerned', friends say

Last edited by a moderator:
She may be simply silent. With everyone.

Could very well be. I doubt she’s discussing her charges if she is yakking.
I tried to see if anyone visited her but there is no way to tell. I doubt anyone has, there’s a waiting period involved. Moo

She best settle in, get ready for the long haul. I don’t think she’ll be leaving except for court and the drive to Texas reception center.

I guess I'm stubborn, but I don't usually give out my email just to read an article. I think I can read it with my other browser that doesn't have the blocker.

Little Match Girl begging, "Won't someone give me some words and copy and paste some of the article." :( Now, I'm just being dramatic.

Thanks, your sweet to show me how, but I did that and that's how I got half the article with blurry words. (see my post)

Hm, I get the whole article doing that. Good luck.

I suppose the normal time limits for holding her on the murder charge don't apply now that she is detained already on the kidnapping and tampering charges? So can they take as long as they need/want? Or, is that not true because she has been transferred to Austin jurisdiction?

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

Authorities said they do not think Shane Carey, Broussard's boyfriend was involved.
Here's what we know so far about the Heidi Broussard case

Officials do not believe that Shane Carey was involved in this plot.
Timeline: What we know about Austin mom Heidi Broussard and baby Margot Carey

On Friday, authorities said that they have no reason to believe that Carey had anything to do with Heidi’s disappearance or death.
Heidi Broussard: Slain mom willingly got in ‘close friend’s’ car, who later kidnapped her & newborn, claimed the infant as her own [Police]

Also, Heidi's mom certainly isn't acting like there is an issue with SC:

"She was very loved and we want to do this as a family with his father, Shane, and Grandfather, Ty, and all the others who loved Heidi," she said.
Suspect in case of missing mom Heidi Broussard found dead acted 'concerned', friends say

Thank you for sharing these :) I was just looking online to see if it was stated in MSM articles and found the same one's you did. Heidi's mom's comments are enough for me to believe it. JMO

Took a break for most of the weekend to take care of my dad and help my mother prepare for another dysfunctional family holiday. ;) But cannot get this case out of my mind. I follow a lot of crime stories and have for most of my life, but this one has really got under my skin. To think about one woman doing this to another, let alone one of her "closest friends" simply assaults my intermittently limited faith in humanity.

The psychological elements of this case fascinate me, which is why I hope we are able to learn as much as we can about MF's plan and its execution. IMO, the thought of her getting a deal is beyond my comprehension--HB's body and the baby are accounted for.

@gitana1 forgive me if you've been asked this before, but what do you think the chances are of any type of deal for MF? And what's your opinion on whether she will speak out? I imagine her attorneys will advise her to zip it, but she seems like a strong-willed woman with her own reality, based on her actions. I could possibly see her doing interviews in spite of her counsel's advice. MOO.

Has anyone discussed the fact that maybe MF didn’t pretend to be pregnant UNTIL 12/1 - when the registry was created? Maybe she hadn’t seen landlord in months...all of their communication was via text? Then he says he’s going to kick her out and she scrambles for something outlandish. The plan starts unfolding.

So in this crazy scenario HB isn’t expecting MF to come into town with her newborn (or at all?). I can’t imagine MF would be in delivery room faking 9 mos pregnancy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13