TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heidi Broussard and her 2-week-old daughter Margot Carey were last seen Thursday, Dec. 12, at 7:30 a.m. when Broussard dropped off another child at Cowan Elementary School. Police believe they returned to their home near West William Cannon Drive and South First Street afterward, but they haven’t been seen since.

Broussard is 33 years old, 5-foot-3, 150 pounds with long, dark hair with highlights.

Mom and 2-week-old baby missing, last seen in South Austin

Thread Number 1
Thread Number 2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread # 5

Thread #6

TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 weeks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019*MEDIA, MAPS,TIMELINE-NO DISCUSSION

Heidi-and-baby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin note:
Consider it a Christmas gift that the discussion has not been closed yet AGAIN. The amount of TOS violations on the last thread are staggering. Members seem to be taking advantage of the shortage of moderators at this time of year and that is disheartening. I am battling cold symptoms and have out of town family flying in today so I don’t have time to clean up the thread or log in. My generosity will not be extended to those who are blatantly disregarding TOS and sleuthing a person who has not been named a POI in MSM or by LE…. And the wrong individual to boot. DO NOT POST information unless you are absolutely positive it is the right person AND can back it up with a mainstream media link. I do not see anything in MSM or in the media thread that anyone else has been arrested.

Only MSM information is allowed to be posted and discussed. Random youtube videos are not allowed to be posted or discussed unless approved by Tricia. Please keep that in mind going forward. Posting rumors is ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED. Trying to circumvent the rules by posting questionable information will be met with serious consequences. Enough is enough people!

Harmony, I’m so sorry you’re not feeling well! Can you clarify two things?

1. Is this thread 7 (as noted in the title) or 6?

<modsnip - NO DISCUSSION OF DV IS PERMITTED AS THERE IS NO PROOF AT THIS TIME THAT IT IS FACTOR IN THIS CASE, AND IT HAS NOT BEEN STATED BY LE OR MSM.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking about Heidi's family this time of the year and how difficult it must be for her parents and two children.
My condolences to them.
Her mom and dad looked so devastated. I know they loved her.

What is astounding is how long the 'friend' was acquainted with Heidi. Years and years.
And to betray Heidi like that.
It looks like Heidi didn't see this coming at all. :(

So thankful the baby wasn't harmed.
But it's a cold comfort.

Has anyone else thought about the aliases? I saw her booked under MF rather than MH and wondered her justification for the name change.
Makes me wonder if she was trying to create an alternate identity. I mean, how long could she really stick around that area--or Texas for that matter--before she was found out? I'm really interested in knowing where MF was all of this time after HB went missing.

Makes me wonder if she was trying to create an alternate identity. I mean, how long could she really stick around that area--or Texas for that matter--before she was found out? I'm really interested in knowing where MF was all of this time after HB went missing.
Agreed about poor planning.
Guess that's a good thing as the baby Margo was rescued before too much time had passed.

I wasn't able to quote a few of the previous threads comments about the location of death being listed as the trunk of the vehicle and the possibility of that. My daughter in law came into town last night, she is a forensic anthropologist, so I have been picking her brain all morning over this case. Obviously there are more scenarios than we could even image, and only a ME report will answer those for us as time goes on. And they will know the degree of any pre and post mortem injuries, etc... I just pray HB didn't suffer for days in that trunk until she was too weak to fight. As with the other cases I've followed on WS, I want the answers now. But with my trust in LE, I'm learning how to practice patience until LE releases the information they want us to know without jeopardizing the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho