TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious about the timing. He did say he went to the house on Bo Jack and knew the layout. So was this right after she moved in? It would lend some credibility to portions of what CG's Mom told the media. MF was just a "roommate".

I have to disagree that there's credibility to CG's mom roommate story. Jake confirmed MF/CG were indeed a couple for the 7 months that he witnessed them together (prior to his relocation).

(And not faulting mom - she wouldn't be the first duped by her adult son).

- Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7

Not that she could have gotten away with it but this illustrates the depth of her depravity in that she wanted to frame an innocent person for such a terrible crime. Had Shane been sent to prison, she would have loved it.
The way she said "Shane did it" is also potentially revealing of knowledge of death. At that stage, Heidi and Margo were missing, not presumed dead.

Yeah cuz custody fight's are always a hoot :mad: Not directed at you Artis.

Yep. She not only schemed to steal Margo, kill Heidi and frame Shane, she had it all planned out on how she was going to screw CG. She probably thought she could take his house, too. The impossibility of pulling all that off would be irrelevant to her because the only thing that mattered was "I want" and the planning commenced. Makes me think of Patrick Frazee getting all juiced up about planning to kill multiple witnesses when he already behind bars and about to go away forever. They like that planning stage.

I have to disagree that there's credibility to CG's mom roommate story. Jake confirmed MF/CG were indeed a couple for the 7 months that he witnessed them together (prior to his relocation).

- Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #7
Thanks for that, I did ask upstream if he mentioned CG. I skipped around the youtube video and did not listen to the whole thing.

CPS must now determine where Margot should be permanently placed. First, a CPS caseworker must confirm that people claiming to be related to Margot in fact are. Any person seeking custody cannot have any prior involvement with CPS, no criminal record and they must have experience caring for children.

If there is no suitable caregiver, the caseworker’s only other option may be to place Margot in foster care.

The CPS investigator will also typically ask the alleged perpetrator for an interview, but that person doesn’t have to agree. If they do, that information could be used as part of the investigation.
What will happen to Margot Carey, Heidi Broussard’s newborn daughter?
Found this article that explains the process. Appears we r still stuck at step 1.

It kind of begs the question, was MF planning on kidnapping Heidi before the birth of Margo, but couldn't pull it off? Then she was further delayed by Tammy coming to stay at the house to help? Shane said "it was the first day Heidi took M with her alone to drop off Si**s". I hope we learn more when the murder charge is levied.

I think she was planning on kidnapping Margo as soon as possible after birth. It looks like there were too many people at the hospital and then Tammy came to stay. She must have been getting desperate, because newborns change soooo quickly and Margo was already two weeks old.

Generally, people who do drugs don't kill other people just because they're using drugs. I'm always surprised when I see drug use associated with violence, negligence and lack of responsability. There are many, many, manyyyyyyy people who are regular drug users that live a pretty "normal" life, they go to work everyday, they get their bills paid, they get their kids off to school, they put their kids to bed. Not all drug users are dirty, erratic, irresponsible or violent. I could bet that all of us know someone that does drugs and we have no idea they do. Same thing with high-functioning alcoholics, they are normal people with an addiction, but it doesn't mean they're violent. I believe many people are just ill-informed about addiction and recreational drug use and jump to conclusions really quickly. I do understand why people feel the need to search for reasons and catalystis when tragedies like this happen, but in most cases, the perpretors are just plain evil.
But some people get terrible rages from drugs, and are downright scarey.

We don't know of her problems prior. People such as her "appear" to have friends from the outside, only to discard when they no longer serve a purpose. They simply attach to others. It's just my gut feeling her Family likely could speak to having put them thru he77 over the years and fractured relationships over time. Again IMO

Yeah, she would not have ever been "right", though she conned a lot of people. Heidi's mom picked up on it and I'm sure others did, too.

That what is a head scratcher. Mom couldn’t have thought MF was an non-paying room renter at her son CG’s house for 2 years. Really? What kind of b.s. story was he giving Mom or she was one of the most clueless parents there is? And why would son have to lie to momma about the relationship? For 2 years. Did she think he was gay? ( a little levity) or was he dating other women he introduced to Momma?

Melissa Correa‏Verified account @KHOUmelissa
LATEST ON ATX ABDUCTION: Baby Margot is still in foster care until DNA results confirm her, parents ID
TX ready to ask for temp. custody during Fri. hearing
@Austin_Police can't confirm they've caught Heidi Broussard's killer Judge sealed docs for Magen Fieramusca
3:44 PM - 23 Dec 2019

??? Edit to add tweet date and time.
lavender bolding mine

The date/time stamp is today.

This is new.
So, there may be more arrests ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online