TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess LE at least had cameras from some of the residents to know she willingly got in the car. Moo

If she was caught driving the car on any surveillance camera in Austin, they would be saying that she got into the car willingly. MOO, it did not have to come from the apartment complex?

I was driving home tonight and thought that if her friend was in the back seat, the baby is usually always on the right side backseat so that the mother / driver can see the baby in the car seat in back.

That would mean the passenger will be directly behind her if her passenger was sitting next to the baby to ooh and awww over her while she was driving.

Just a thought.

I honestly don’t think there’s any issue here. I think either jurisdiction could prosecute her for some or all of the charges, including capital murder. It’s enough that she was taken from one jurisdiction and found dead in the other.
Correct, I believe the original question had to do with filing charges, not prosecution. I could be wrong.

Hey Everyone,
Let's not discuss Shane's Facebook unless there is something directly related to the case. We need to stay on topic now that the info coming out has slowed down a bit.
Thank you,
Tricia

MF may have committed crimes in more than one jurisdiction. In California the Golden State Killer murdered people in multiple counties.

He will be tried in Sacramento for all of them. They will not have separate trials for each jurisdiction.

Updated: Golden State Killer case to be tried in Sacramento
Considering that he's coming up two years in jail and hasn't even entered a plea yet, some here are thinking that he'll die of old age before the trial even starts.

Merry Christmas everyone!
48412123_10217647518249605_8587916245133688832_n.jpg

Yes he called MF as she was HB's best friend and asked her what she thought could have happened to HB. Then MF talk to him for 45 minutes pointing to SC and about the breastfeeding pb. He is very well known to members of this forum.
You wrote "detective" w/o a name, which threw me off. I've known Tim for about 20 years, he's also pretty well known in my hometown, but not as a "detective". His word is 100% for me.

When I wrote "who knows what was really said", I meant between MF & HB, not Tim & MF.

Thanks so much for clarifying.

Margo could have been in the baby seat carrier and then set on the floor momentarily while HM paid for items, etc.. I see mothers carrying their babes in those seats with handles and setting the entire thing in shopping carts, too.

I really, really wish there we still had the delete button, lol! I just saw where this was was suggested before I said it. I swear, I read through the comments tonight and things appear that I didn't see before. Gah! and lol-ling at myself. :D .

Last edited:
If she was caught driving the car on any surveillance camera in Austin, they would be saying that she got into the car willingly. MOO, it did not have to come from the apartment complex?

I was driving home tonight and thought that if her friend was in the back seat, the baby is usually always on the right side backseat so that the mother / driver can see the baby in the car seat in back.

That would mean the passenger will be directly behind her if her passenger was sitting next to the baby to ooh and awww over her while she was driving.

Just a thought.
Oh wow!!! that’s really smart thinking! :(

I was following this story on my phone. Wednesday evening I heard World News come on the t.v., so I ran into the room as the case was discussed. A large version photo of MF was on the screen. Her hair had all this black stuff on it, as though she was dying parts of it black or had started to put hair dye into it when she was arrested. Has anyone else seen that photo?

Merry Christmas sleuthers. I'm wishing you all health and happiness for 2020.

Thank you for the dedication and hard work done even though verified info has been thin in the ground.

To Shane and the children I'm wishing them a peaceful, loving Christmas with both families. Sweet Margo is home where she belongs, so for the Carey and Broussard families I'm wishing them strength and togetherness to get through their massive loss and love for 2020 along with health and happiness to continue to strive forwards xx

I wish Shane and the Broussard’s peace and joy. Right now it’s hard but their lives will slow down.

I hope and pray that the Broussard’s get to stay in Silas and Margo’s life’s forever and get to do all the grandparent stuff, even if Shane were to marry some day and have more children.

Speaking of which, I’m wondering how many women are champing at the bit to hook Shane and be Margo’s stepmommy? He’s single and got some cute kids. Just sayin. IMO

PommyMommy from tweet said:
snipped by me...

Mario Diaz on Twitter
“In my estimation she could be tried in Harris County for either or both crimes.” -

Well - I hope so - I can access Harris County court site! :)

And since her body was found in Houston - you would think they would charge her there.... even if they don't know "where" the murder occurred.

And I'm going with Margo(t) in my notes....

Lillymac said:
Has she gone before a judge for the kidnapping and other charge? Has she been arraigned on those charges?

Not to my knowledge, but I'm still reading the posts here....
Can't access Travis County, but Harris County doesn't have any "new" charges.

animated-smileys-christmas-115.gif
everyone!

Well - I hope so - I can access Harris County court site! :)

And since her body was found in Houston - you would think they would charge her there.... even if they don't know "where" the murder occurred.

And I'm going with Margo(t) in my notes....

Not to my knowledge, but I'm still reading the posts here....
Can't access Travis County, but Harris County doesn't have any "new" charges.

animated-smileys-christmas-115.gif
everyone!

If it's all sealed I don't think any changes can be seen.

Good find! That should put the "Margo vs Margot" controversy to rest.
The surname of HB is French, I wonder if she had any connections with France, as the spelling of Margo is more similar to how the name is pronounced in French (the -t in the end is silent), maybe she wanted her daughter's name to be pronounced similar as it's in France.
(You can find how Margot is pronounced in French is you search "French pronunciation Margot", there is a YouTube video.)

The surname of HB is French, I wonder if she had any connections with France, as the spelling of Margo is more similar to how the name is pronounced in French (the -t in the end is silent), maybe she wanted her daughter's name to be pronounced similar as it's in France.
(You can find how Margot is pronounced in French is you search "French pronunciation Margot", there is a YouTube video.)
Broussard is a very common surname in south Louisiana, it’s Cajun.

Probably French Canadian descent in Louisiana - someone said Cajun which is correct and made me super hungry for some crawfish etouffee!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member